• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character you think had the most impact on the SSE storyline?

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Rob. He was in charge in the beginning, but he turned out to be nice in the end.

Maybe Ike. He was the ONLY one to disable a subspace bomb.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
Kirby is a good choice, plus Kirby Luigi and Dedede are the ones that had to save everybody, so Kirby there is also very important.

djm111

Smash Cadet
Wait was Mr. Game and Watch even in this?
I don`t remember.
Kirby characters did the most I think.
It has been so long since I played it,
I will have to replay it on a harder mode.
Game and Watch was aboard the halberd, where they were extracting shadow bugs from him to create the primid army. He joins you after you defeat Duon.

BlobsStudio

Smash Rookie
It was Tabuu! If it wasn't for Tabuu, none off the SSE would of happened. Think about it, someone who discovers how to milk shadow bugs from Mr. Game & Watch would be the only person who would do all of that Subspace Bombing stuff.

BSP

Smash Legend
DDD. if it wasn't for him, everyone( except sonic, TL, wolf, and jigglypuff) would've been trophies.

Heat_X

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff. Nuff said. She's the hidden boss after the final boss, right? The extra boss is also the hardest

ScarletPhoenix

Smash Rookie
id have to say sonic because without him taboo's wing attack would turn them all into trophies instead of the instant kill, doesn't sound like much but hey it helped defeat him

kingcobra9

Smash Ace
that would have sucked if he just turned the whole cast into trophies again.
i think it is funny that the kirby characters which are the other game sakuri created saved the day for everyone and even though ddd is supposedly a bad guy he turns out to be so gentle and caring. This IS a secret message get mindgamed

Giffica

Smash Rookie
Wait I just realized...Where the hell was Jiggly? Like I do not even remember SEEING Jiggly...omg. Wow. This is a shock to me.

ALso DeDeDe, R.O.B., Ganon, Sonic, Ike,
Reasons:
DeDeDe saved them all. Without his Badges they would have been DESTROYED! Everyone but Sonic.
R.O.B. was the freaking Minister. The Main protagonist like for the whole story.
Ganon was the 'hidden' leader untile we found out MH was pulling the strings (LOL! TOTAL PUN BECAUSE HIS STINGS WERE GETTING PULLED!) and then we found out about Tabuu.
Sonic. Duh. Without him where would we be? Honestly i would have loved to see him and Snake come in at the end and damage Tabuu like Sonic did. Would have been a Total hats off to 3rd world characters. They also should have let snake play a bigger role for not letting him be in Meele!
Ike? Duh. Only on that managed to damage and Sub Space Bomb! If they Bomb was not Eliminated we would not have Ike, Marth and MK and honestly they are loved by sooo many!

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
DDD for his badges, R.O.B for switching sides, Kirby for saving everyone again, and Diddy had a fairly important part for rescuing Donkey kong and meeting up with Fox, Falco, Olimar, and CF.

Lustar

Smash Cadet
Maybe DeDeDe. Tabuu would’ve defeated the whole Smash World if it weren't for DeDeDe's timed badges on Luigi and Ness. Also, Kirby eats one of the timed badges too.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
All the Kirby characters clearly have this role no doubt.
However, the ones with the most impact other than them are Wario, Ness and Ike, and ill explain why.
Ness is clearly important because he was the one who saved Lucas and got turned into a trophy, and ended up waking up and waking Dedede, who showed them how to save the others.
Wario got trophies, which meant Dedede could take them.
Many people will argue with me on Ike, but IMO Ike saved Marth and Metaknight, and Metaknight is a main character. Without Metaknight they wouldn't have halberd, and that would be bad.
Edit: yay someone thought of Ike already!

No Meta Knight = No Halberd = No evil airship for the Subspace Army to reside on.

No King Dedede = No Dedede Badges = No reversing the trophy effect on Kirby/Luigi/Ness = All Brawl characters remain as trophies.

No Kirby = No ressurection of the other characters.

Kirby series characters are undoubtedly the real heroes of the Subspace Emissary.

NessBrawler

Smash Cadet
people!!! Sonic did crap. If he wasn't in the game you'd fight tabuu without the cutscene with sonic... that sums it up. I'd say the heros who aaved everyone... D3, ness luigi kirby.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
No Meta Knight = No Halberd = No evil airship for the Subspace Army to reside on.

No King Dedede = No Dedede Badges = No reversing the trophy effect on Kirby/Luigi/Ness = All Brawl characters remain as trophies.

No Kirby = No ressurection of the other characters.

Kirby series characters are undoubtedly the real heroes of the Subspace Emissary.
And plus, for the most part, the SSE is heavily inspired by Kirby-style games.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
people!!! Sonic did crap. If he wasn't in the game you'd fight tabuu without the cutscene with sonic... that sums it up. I'd say the heros who aaved everyone... D3, ness luigi kirby.
Perhaps, although wouldn't the wings make him INSANELY difficult to beat? Sonic made it so much easier for everyone else to succeed.

Top Bottom