• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character you think had the most impact on the SSE storyline?

Arcrandom

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3110-5058-0892
story line itself i'm going with kirby and jigglypuff (I'm serious about kirby)

BOP!

Smash Rookie
There are so many plot holes it's hard to say. The biggest one being Sonic at the end somehow getting into the subspace without a ship, and attacking Tabuu and weakining him even though he is the weakest char. so I'd say not Sonic because he is the biggest plot hole that makes no sense.

Ange

Smash Lord
Guys, its Pichu. He totally wrote the whole script.

Oh wait, he evolved, my bad.

Well its mostly of these obvious ones, like Kirby, G&W, Tabuu (lol) and so on.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
King Dedede, Ganondorf, and Mr. Game & Watch.

Ice Climbers had the least important role.

ken109

Smash Cadet
:bigthumbuI belive Kirby, Dedede and Metaknight had the most important parts. :bigthumbu

reedkmeister

Smash Rookie
I think it was Wario. He was the one who was driving all these characters mad by turning them into trophys. Them again, he was taking orders from Ganondorf. SOOO Ganondorf is the whole story line... He's the one who assembled all these bad guys, he's the one who tried to betray Tabuu and he's the one who was pulling all the strings.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
I'll make a tier list for SSE importance now:

TOP:

King Dedede
Ganondorf
R.O.B
Mr. Game & Watch
Kirby

HIGH:

Sonic
Meta Knight
Bowser
Lucas
Diddy Kong
Pokemon Trainer
Captain Falcon
Wario

MIDDLE:

Zelda/Sheik
Peach
Falco
Fox
Ness
Luigi
Snake
Ike
Donkey Kong
Samus/Zero Suit Samus

LOW:

Pikachu
Marth
Pit
Mario
Link
Yoshi
Olimar
Ice Climbers

BOTTOM:

Jigglypuff
Toon Link
Wolf

Talonzz

Smash Cadet
Id have to say Tabuu. In the beginning, I always thought Master Hand and his henchmen were responsible for the Subspace, but what really surprised me was that it wasn't really them, it was Tabuu. So yeah, i would say Tabuu.

Sonic's part did have some impact, but Tabuu gave the most impact in my mind

fox219

Smash Journeyman
kirby. if kirby wasnt there, there would be no tournament against mario. HE WOULD BE NO HERO!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Behind the scenes, JIGGLYPUFF was the real one pulling all the strings. He gave Master Hand toilet paper laced with a flesh-eating virus, then killed Mewtwo and controlled his ghost, which he named Tabuu. All as revenge for being nerfed.
Lawl, I'd say it's R.O.B. for no other reason than he's a brawl only character made for brawl and SSE.

Zikario

Smash Rookie
I must say that it was the HAL characters that were the most influential because this is primarily a HAL Laboratory game. I think that they tried to affirm their place in the development of the Super Smash Bros series through this tactic. I mean look-in the first game we see Mario vs Kirby towards the end of the opening sequence. In Melee they had that over the top Green Greens remix, matched in grandeur only by the Corneria stage theme and Mute City. Now they've taken it to the next level by adding TWO of their characters to the roster, and making them, with Kirby, a big part of the story.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
King Dedede knew what was going on for most of the plot, making him one of only four playable characters(the others being Meta Knight, Sonic, and maybe Snake) to carry that distinction. However, King Dedede also set a huge plan into motion that culminated with Tabuu's defeat, so he carries more of a torch than the other three.

Bob Jane T-Mart

Smash Ace
I think Kirby because was sort of the main character. He freed most of the cast. Also DDD was the one who badged people to make sure they didn't all turn into trophies. Meta Knight also did quite a bit, he took back the Halberd.

dethwaker3

Smash Cadet
Tabuu....

because he started the subspace thing, making ROBs use the bombs

and that's when a lot of character come and save the world

so without him, there is no Mario, Kirby, or any of the character in SSBB

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Sakurai was the most important character. Without him, the SSE would never have been created in the first place.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai was the most important character. Without him, the SSE would never have been created in the first place.
Yes it would not exactly but they would cuz of ssbm adventure mode.

i think it was kirby, tabuu, rob, and sonic. i wish wolf would have a better part in it but he didnt

Top Bottom