• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character you think had the most impact on the SSE storyline?

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Kirby did quite a bit. Taboo (or Tabuu) was the reason for the story. ROB was the reason he was able to carry out most of his plans

KING BRISKET

Smash Apprentice
R.O.B.-They were Tabuu's goons

Bowser/D3/Ganon/Master Hand- Every master mind needs evil henchmen

G&W-Because there were a ****load of em in the control room of the Halbred

Definitely not CF, who killed 5,000 Pikmin for no reason. Sonic+SSE=Epic Failure

100 Posts-Looks like i'm goin on a journey. Hope Ganon is the final boss

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
Mario-having been seen since the start of the SSE.
Kirby-See above
Subspace Army-Primary villain organization.
R.O.Bs: You encounter tons of them throughout the course of the story.
Bowser/D3/Ganondorf-Minor villains?
Tabuu-Main villain

Really, that's all I can think of :(

will.d

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon is up there. Without the Falcon Flyer, Samus, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong and ROB wouldn't have made it.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Wolf, Jigglypuff, Toon link.

j/k I think Dedede, Kirby and Metaknight... Oh wait! That's all the Dreamland characters! SAKURAI!!!!!!

AbeX300

Smash Rookie
In the air, because that's where Falco prefers.
Here are a few characters that are very, very important. Arranging from least to most.

#5: R.O.B: The controller of other R.O.Bs. Since he was Ancient Minister.

#4: Meta-Knight: Without him, who would have gotten the Halberd?

#3: Sonic: He was the one that weaken Tabuu from preventing the trophy attack happening again. Although, the red rings of death can still kill...but just one. Lol.

#2: Kirby - Luigi - Ness: They are the one with the badges, right? Well who helped them?

GRAND NUMBER 1
King DDD. You heard me right, the fat pengy or whatever the hell he is...he is the one with the badges. I mean come on, would one fighter be alive without him? NO. He is a genius also for making such magical badges.

(sarcasm)
#Zero Divided By Zero: Captain Falcon: The game would die without his falcon pawnch.
(/sarcasm)

Sblade444

Smash Rookie
Mr. Game & Watch
without him there would be no dark bugs to make the subspace emissary army

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
The people with the most impact were:

Game&Watch (due to being used to actually CREATE most of the SSE's armys through multiplication of his natural elements into Shadow Bugs),

Rob (for being the Ancient Minister, and for helping Tabuu with the creation of the Subspace Bomb, as well as supplying an army of Robs to detonate the bombs),

Kirby (not only for helping to reunite the cast, but for Dragooning the SSE Gunship, and reviving half of the cast that died),

Metaknight (for piecing together the rest of the cast of heroes for the assault, as well as being the true owner of the Haliberd),

Dedede (for both causing, and helping to stop, all of this madness by first fighting Metaknight (you didn't get to see this part, but Sakurai says it happened), and then by making a resistance force for Tabuu (which he, despite being so dense, actually knew about),

and I still gotta give it to Sonic (for sensing the power of the off-waves, and making his big entrance while saving the rest of the cast from instantly being killed, while also making the fight against Tabuu a much fairer one. His Offwaves would have killed everyone, and only Sonic seeemd to have wanted to do something about it).

But that's just my view on the story. I hope they can make the story just as impressive during the next SSB game.

I have to admit the validity of the villains too... :

Wario (catching Ness, and fighting Lucas and the Pokemon Trainer, as well as catching the first princess),

Bowser (catching the Kongs is a pretty big feat, but he shouldn't have been dumb enough to try to catch StarFox :p),

Ganondorf (rulling the Robs over the Ancient Minister, commanding Subspace under Masterhand, using the Subspace Cannon, being the backstabing Hitlerdorf we've all come to know),

and ofcourse,

Tabuu (being strong enough to fight against all 30ish members of the main assault force, starting the SSE, almost taking over completely, being the element that binds all of the heroes together, being strong enough to even rule Master-Hand).

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
Mario: If Mario hadn't even been created, then the probability of Nintendo even being as big as it is today is unlikely. Furthermore, then that makes a possibility of there not even being a Smash series at all, let alone two sequels. If Mario wouldn't exist, then Nintendo wouldn't be as fortified as it is now.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Roy! His epic quest to obtain the true phyr3, and the memorable boss fight with elemental lord of phyr3. His slow mastering of his destined power, with the help of his childhood friend, and realizing that he was the central force of the war. And the final clash with Tabuu, where he, Mewtwo, and Pichu focused their courage and sacrificed themselves so that good may with this war, and the other characters can live in peace and harmony. Roy truly played a pivotal role in SSE!
This paragraph is pure epicness and there needs to be a game made out of it.

AndreVeloso

Smash Apprentice
I don't think this thread is one on who saved all the Brawl characters, it's one on who had the most impact on the Story line. I believe Metaknight had a major role in the SSE. After meeting Marth and Ike, he than went on to bring Lucas and Pokemon Trainer to the party. Than, he ventured with the Ice climbers and included Lucario. Snake than connected with Metaknight.

thanortinzak

Smash Apprentice
I think the characters with the most impact are Kirby and King DeDeDe. King DeDeDe because he made those beastly badges, and Kirby because he saved everyone when they got turned into trophies.

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
I just realised. Mario pretty much didn't do anything usefull. Even though Brawl was made by the creators of the kirby series you'd think Nintendo's mascot would get a bigger role.

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
I'd say Kirby characters and Sonic.

And the whole Link, Kirby, Yoshi, Mario and Pit thing at the lake was pretty cool!

MarioKidd

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say King Dedede and/or Sonic. King Dedede because he saved Luigi and Ness with those badges. Sonic because he stopped/weakened Tabuu. Still, everyone else had a big impact, too.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Captain falcon, no contest. Not only did he save little Olimar, he Falcon PAWNCHed a Giant Rob.

Top Bottom