• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character you think had the most impact on the SSE storyline?

Supreme65

Smash Apprentice
mr. game and watch. everyone else was just extras imo

BUT seriously, i think that it could be one of at least 15 characters (Mario, Samus, Diddy Kong, ect,), as each either gathered their respective team, and all of them worked toward the same goal (Except jigglypuff. She just kinda sat there. and danced around)
Don't think it was GnW. It was the kirby characters on this.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
Although I think there were plenty of characters that did their share, when it comes down to it...

No G&W = No Sub Space Army = No Story

Maybe Bowser & and Ganon would have caused some minor trouble on their own but how long would that have lasted?

=/

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
In Bowser's case, probably not very long, but Ganon would be more of a problem.

killori

Smash Cadet
What more can he do than kill you in one hit?

That's what I'd like to know.
Kill you in half a hit.

I'd say G&W, R.O.B. and DeDeDe were the most importants.

Captain Falcon's Falcon Flyer saved a bunch of people.

But what I'd like to know is who decided that 4 people would fight tabuu, while the rest stand back and watch, without bothering to avenge them.

OK Falco, Lucario, Fox, and Pit, you guys fight, while we decide we've come this far to do absolutely nothing to help or avenge you.

Shade26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vemnzr
Most impact on SSE would be Ganondorf, MK, Dedede and G&W.

Ohh I actually meant Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Plusle and Minun, Dixie Kong, Roy, Young Link, Toon Zelda/Tetra.
Without them we wouldn't have any incomplete data.....ohh wait...

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
G&W.

Just because I'm mega biased.
And there would be no storyline without him.

Half a hit, holy ****.

Nah, he'll just have powers like scanners.

PJGLZ

Smash Journeyman
captain falcon. you know its true

you know the falc falcome pawnch made you **** yoh pants

dont deny it

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
◇◇◇◇ Mr.game&watch
Ganondorf
tabuu(lol)
R.O.B.(come on, hord of R.O.B., Minister was R.O.B.) ◇◇◇◇

RetroAntonio

Smash Apprentice
Mario didn't do much but get knocked around. For some reason, they made Sonic more of a hero than Mario...Nintendo is smart! In order, I'd have to say

1. Kirby
2. Meta Knight
3. Master Hand
4. Wario
5. Ness (HE SAVED LUCAS)

-Pause-

Smash Rookie
Wario,R.O.B and Kirby because Wario collected all those trophies, R.O.B helped Ganondorf and Kirby was there from the beginning and made luigi dedede and him awake cause of dedede's button.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I will say King D3 because if he would have never stole the Ness trophy and turned Luigi into a trophy they would have never turned the back to normal and went to to save every one in the Dark world.

I forget what the place was called.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠
Everyone had a very important part. Except for Jiggly. Jiggly is just... Jiggly.
Take away one from the plot and the whole thing could have gone kapoot.
Without Kirby the others wouldn't have been saved. Without D3 Kirby wouldn't have been revived in the first place. Without Wario D3 wouldn't have gotten the trophies in the first place. Without the people who-err nvm, you get my point.
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Rad Riardos

Smash Rookie
Sonic showed up saving everything from being hacke-Sorry, re-trophified or blown up or w/e by delivering a homing attack to the mouth... or Tabuu's little fairy/failure wings.

But Kirby was the first hero in the story by saving blah, etc., to be continued.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
Well...thing is, each character was part of a small party before the super party being formed. I'd have to say the starting characters ( Mario, Kirby, later on Link) they seemed to be in the middle of everything.

dre_89_

Smash Cadet
GAW, because they used his unusual substance to create all the dark creatures, and ROB, because he was the master robot the others all followed. DDD was one of the important heroes too.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure i posted here for sonic last time. this time, the i think the biggest impact on the SSE storyline was D3, cuz he had those patches.or obv. Taboo cuz he started the whole mess.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
its simple. the most important characters were ROB, followed by G&W. why? sakurai said so himself.

Sakurai said:
And how will this world be cut into pieces and dragged into Subspace?

Tabuu has had his eye on the advanced technology developed on the Isle of Ancients. [...] Life on the Isle of Ancients revolved around a single leader, the Master Robot (also the Ancient Minister, as we later learn). [...]
But now Tabuu has taken the entire island hostage. The Master Robot wants to avoid losing so many of his brethren to Tabuu, so he reluctantly agrees to be the main front of the Subspace offensive, and begins development work on the Subspace Bombs.

The Master Robot decides to disguise himself as the Ancient Minister out of shame for his own decision to work with the Subspace Army. The Dark Cannons are also being developed and built on the Isle of Ancients.
If it wasnt for ROB, there would have never been such thing as the subspace bombs and cannons, the only way for Tabuu to take apart the real world.

Sakurai said:
Tabuu takes notice of the peculiar qualities of Mr. Game & Watch’s body mass. He uses these particularities to create a nearly infinite number of shadow bugs, which he then uses to create the Subspace Army. However, since Mr. Game & Watch does not have any concept of good and evil, he is unaware of the effects caused when he is used in this way.
G&W's body was used to create the Subspace army which was later used to take over the Halberd. Tabuu could have used ROB's technology, but it seems it was easier for him to use G&W since his body could make infinite shadow bugs.

if it weren't for those two, the Subspace invasion whould have never happened.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Sonic.. I dislike sonic with a passion, but he crippled Tabuu (or that is what it seemed like..) uncrippled=death

Aibou

Smash Master
I think R.O.B. had the biggest affect, seeing as how he was the Ancient Minister and all.

Though I have to give Kirby and Mario some credit for saving my princesses in the beginning. ;)

Top Bottom