• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I was going to respond to this as well but it seems everyone pretty much said all there is to say. So with that being said lets just drop this topic and ignore things like this in the future. I am sure every peach who comes here is very grateful to vanz for trying to help us out and give advice. And if vanzs was not aware of our gratitude then I hope he is now. For this is a community and vanz is a very good helpful member of it.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
armada has answered questions before. we shouldn't force him to have to visit this thread more than he wants to...
You misunderstand. We're not foricng him. We are simply asking him to take over Vanz position on the Peach boards. If Armada refuses then Vanz can continue what he is doing, however if Armada agrees then I think it's only right than Vanz steps aside and Let Armada be the one to answer questions about Peach.

Strife....are you ****ing serious? I mean, really? The second best Peach isn't good enough for you? Do you even ****ing main her?
I'm not sure what you're so upset about but this a dumb comment. The second best Peach should never been good enough unless the best Peach has stated that he will not help out other smashers. Armada is the by far the best peach player, and therefore he is by far the most qualified to answer questions. There is nothing to be upset about. I'm pretty sure Vanz would agree with me.

ShroudedOne; said:
13728866When someone is learning how to play a character, you have to learn from multiple sources. One person doesn't know everything, like MacD said. Even if Armada has the most answers, Vanz has a different way of doing things. He might open up an option that Armada would have never consider. So would have Doh, Alan, MacD, etc. I consider myself extremely grateful that good people even take the time to answer my questions.

So go piss on another forum site, please.
Did you even read what I said? I already stated that Armada doesn't have all the answers. However he has infinitely more answers than Vanz, and his answers are more accurate. I don't see the point in learning from Vanz when a much better teacher is available, it's a simple concept to understand.

And I main two characters, one of which is Peach.

Cia

das kwl
VaNz I'm coming for your crown at Apex.

Wigs will be snatched

hahaha. BRING IT!
---

Thanks to everyone coming to my defense, but I've yet to see an intelligent post come from Strife and I can't help but think that won't change anytime soon. So ya, as MacD said, do not feed the trolls.

@Strife. You are entitled to your opinion, but your posts do not promote positive discussion what so ever. If you continue to troll, I will slam your account with infractions.

Strife

Banned via Warnings

hahaha. BRING IT!
---

Thanks to everyone coming to my defense, but I've yet to see an intelligent post come from Strife and I can't help but think that won't change anytime soon. So ya, as MacD said, do not feed the trolls.

@Strife. You are entitled to your opinion, but your posts do not promote positive discussion what so ever. If you continue to troll, I will slam your account with infractions.
I'm not trolling. I am asking why the most qualified person on this topic isn't the one answering questions and why you posting in his place. Do you really believe that you are more qualified to answer questions about Peach than Armada?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If Armada wants to answer questions I figure he'd do so. This thread does not indicate VaNz monopolizing the entire Peach forum's question-and-answer base, so you really should stop acting like that's the case.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
If Armada wants to answer questions I figure he'd do so. This thread does not indicate VaNz monopolizing the entire Peach forum's question-and-answer base, so you really should stop acting like that's the case.
I disagree.

I think Armada feels as if he can't answer the majority of questions in this thread, because Vanz has already taken claim to it. I have an issue with this, because I don't think it's fair to Armada, or fair to the Peach boards as a whole. Vans should only continue to take claim on answering questions about Peach if Armada has declined that position. I think it's very vein of Vanz to assume that he is the most qualified player to answers questions about Peach.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I believe that at the time of the creation of this thread (July 2009), VaNz very well might have been the most qualified person to answer questions about Peach. As to the main point, you're speaking for Armada, which really doesn't bring a compelling argument. Perhaps instead of thinking how Armada feels you should ask him directly.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
have u looked at this thread? plenty of other peachs have answered questions in here. I have even answered a few when I felt qualified to do so. Now i do just think u r trolling and I would stop now if i were u b/c u r going to get refracted if u keep going

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
  • Johnathan Lugo
    • hey are you there adam
  • 5 minutes ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • Yes Im
    • I will be leaveing soon (more then 1 AM here) but if you wanna ask something quickly you can
  • 3 minutes ago
    Johnathan Lugo
    • Are you offended or upset that Vanz has his peach question and answer thread?
    • Also do you feel you cannot answer questions in the Peach q&a because of it being made by Vanz?
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • haha

I did read that thread now actually.
      No Im not it´s good that Vanz take time to anwser questions.

I feel I don´t have the time to give so much anwsers so if anyone want something special they can send a PM and I will try to anwser

Sometimes I do give anwsers in the thread cause I wanna and I feel it´s worth it
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • But I support Vanz to still have the thread
  • a few seconds ago
    Johnathan Lugo
    • ok just wanna copy / paste
      this
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • Sure
    • Well have to leave
    • See you lat

john!

Smash Hero
i've answered a few questions, and i don't consider myself the most qualified player lol

this is just an open forum to discuss peach knowledge. there's no leader. vanz just happened to make the thread

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I believe that at the time of the creation of this thread (July 2009), VaNz very well might have been the most qualified person to answer questions about Peach. As to the main point, you're speaking for Armada, which really doesn't bring a compelling argument. Perhaps instead of thinking how Armada feels you should ask him directly.
Good point.

Fine, I'll ask Armada. And if Armada says yes then I think we should all expect Vans to do the right thing and step down from this thread and let Armada answer most of the questions. The title of the thread should also be changed.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
  • Johnathan Lugo
    • hey are you there adam
  • 5 minutes ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • Yes Im
    • I will be leaveing soon (more then 1 AM here) but if you wanna ask something quickly you can
  • 3 minutes ago
    Johnathan Lugo
    • Are you offended or upset that Vanz has his peach question and answer thread?
    • Also do you feel you cannot answer questions in the Peach q&a because of it being made by Vanz?
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • haha

I did read that thread now actually.
      No Im not it´s good that Vanz take time to anwser questions.

I feel I don´t have the time to give so much anwsers so if anyone want something special they can send a PM and I will try to anwser

Sometimes I do give anwsers in the thread cause I wanna and I feel it´s worth it
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • But I support Vanz to still have the thread
  • a few seconds ago
    Johnathan Lugo
    • ok just wanna copy / paste
      this
  • a few seconds ago
    Adam Lindgren
    • Sure
    • Well have to leave
    • See you lat

Ok, I can accept this. I will no longer object to Vanz answering questions about Peach.

MacD

Banned via Administration
and now that we have appeased the all important strife, we can now continue with other discussions

lets talk about how darc's so mean and might ditch me to team with mach dash for apex and then i'm going to go die and not go to apex cause all my dreams ever will have been shattered :(

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's like...fair > jab is perfect...dthrow ***** so hard, cause there's no way to DI to not get comboed...needles...fair...fair...I just don't understand how she works, or how to get in on her. I know we can CC her moves cause they're weak, but we can't rely on only that. Also, her shield makes downsmash kinda worse.

Anyone have detailed tips on Sheik? (KirbyKaze, maybe? You main Sheik and use Peach...so...halp)

Ambix

Smash Ace
Can Ambix answer my questions?
Sure thing.

When any character approaches from the air just downsmash.

Marth about to Fsmash you?

Downsmash.

Drill shine? Downsmash.

Getting combo'd by falco? Don't DI. just keep trying to downsmash. it will come out eventually.

I'm bad at this game :D

Ambix

Smash Ace
i see ambix uses the macd strategy for trying to win

if at first you don't succeed, downsmash again
You wish you invented this strategy.

I taught vidjo gamer how to downsmash in 2007.

I was downsmashing Mike G's great great grand daddy in the 19th century. We didn't have no TV's back then. We played smash with shadow puppet's on the wall.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a downsmash with your hands?

That was tech skill.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You wish you invented this strategy.

I taught vidjo gamer how to downsmash in 2007.

I was downsmashing Mike G's great great grand daddy in the 19th century. We didn't have no TV's back then. We played smash with shadow puppet's on the wall.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a downsmash with your hands?

That was tech skill.
lmfao

Ambix, teach me these technical ways! I need more dsmash!

Paju

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys!

We just had tournament here in Finland last weekend and I got 5th after Armada, IVP, Pepito and Leffen. I lost against Pepito and Leffen and atleast my set against Pepito was recorded and is uploaded here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkjFsBrq5h4. I would be so grateful if someone could spent some time watching and analyzing that set as I also would want to hear what other people think Im doing wrong. Thanks in advance! :)

Top Bottom