• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
really why? They r weird its like every thing that normally works just doesn't in dittos. but maybe this is a old biased thought process I have b/c when i first started playing way back in the day, the guy who I played with who was much better then me sometimes played me in a ditto for the hell of it. And there is nothing more demoralizing then having someone who doesnt even use the same character beat u with them

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I got 4-stocked in a Peach ditto by someone who doesn't use her. Beat that.

But I love Peach dittos, otherwise.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I feel like this thread should be Armada's Peach discussion thread and not Vanz'(No offense Vanz)

Beat!

Smash Master
Except Armada rarely ever posts (or posted) here. VanZ also happens to be extremely good, so I don't see what the issue is.

A lot of character advice threads are hosted by players that aren't necessarily the best in the world with their character.

VA

Smash Hero
I feel like this thread should be Armada's Peach discussion thread and not Vanz'(No offense Vanz)
This thread was around before Armada even had a smashboards account.

Vanz is sick (except for that weird float along the whole stage thing he does, I hate that).

Strife

Banned via Warnings
This thread was around before Armada even had a smashboards account.

Vanz is sick (except for that weird float along the whole stage thing he does, I hate that).
Yeah, but I can't take what Vanz say without a grain of salt. Everytime I read one of his posts, I can't help but think ''I wonder what Armada would have said instead'' and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. Vanz should ask Armada to take over the thread.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you guys should learn the art of not feeding the troll

and if he's not trying to troll and being serious

another good option is to ignore him :grin: (as i follow up with a post explain why he's being silly lolol)

if you are serious here is my answer, if you are just looking to waste people's time then you got me

every top player knows no one person has all the answers (not even mango). armada taught me about this game/peach, vanz taught me about this game, doh taught me about this game, etc down the list.

and i'm sure every single one of those 3 people can agree that i've taught them at least 1 thing about this game/peach

Strife

Banned via Warnings
every top player knows no one person has all the answers (not even mango). armada taught me about this game/peach, vanz taught me about this game, doh taught me about this game, etc down the list.

and i'm sure every single one of those 3 people can agree that i've taught them at least 1 thing about this game/peach
It annoys me that you call me a troll and then respond to me with such a weak answer.

Yes, not one person has all the answers. My point is that Armada has infinitely more answers than Vanz does, and his answers are more accurate than Vanz'. There is such a huge gap in talent between Vanz and Armada that it just seems silly to listen to Vanz if I could listen to Armada instead.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
If you're seriously disgruntled that this is the "Ask VaNz thread", then why don't you ask Armada why he doesn't take time out of his day to constantly answer questions, rather than get upset about VaNz taking initiative to do so? Like, you're complaining about a free resource that a top level player (and the 2nd best Peach in the world, probably) has taken time out of their day to make. I just want you to be aware of that. Most character boards would kill for someone this talented to answer questions and provide an informative guide.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Drop it, who's title is on the thread doesn't make a difference and that comment is really in poor taste.

:phone:
What is this supposed to mean?

Who's title is on the thread makes a different as to who is expected to answer questions. I think we're doing the community a disservice by not asking Armada to answer questions in place of Vanz.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Strife....are you ****ing serious? I mean, really? The second best Peach isn't good enough for you? Do you even ****ing main her?

I mean, honestly, do you only post stupid things? I could stick up for you before, cause I thought that you just had a different view from everyone else, but either you are the world's worst troll, or you're just insanely stupid. Emphasis on insanely.

And now I've gone and wasted my time.

When someone is learning how to play a character, you have to learn from multiple sources. One person doesn't know everything, like MacD said. Even if Armada has the most answers, Vanz has a different way of doing things. He might open up an option that Armada would have never consider. So would have Doh, Alan, MacD, etc. I consider myself extremely grateful that good people even take the time to answer my questions.

So go piss on another forum site, please.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I like how Vanz read this and didnt even bother, stay classy boo.

And why do people think that putting someone in their place is wasting time? *****es need to learn they cant just be stupid where ever they want to.

Top Bottom