• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VaNz Stuff.. about Peach (Tactical Discussion)

VA

Smash Hero
Split em up, spam the **** out of FC nairs on nana, she dies. If popo tries to stop you it's usually predictable and just turn around and nair him away.

I mean, I did lose to chu dats single ICs on high % at Apex but I can still talk right?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
ICs Peach as the ICs is played best by Wobbles. Like, Fly does a ton of really good stuff, but Wobbles I think has the best general style against her. Just get her into the air in any way you can and try to out-position her with hammers. Uair, u-smash, f-smash are good, even fair. Don't let Nana get faired for any reason or she'll probably die unless you somehow defend her from an angry Peach with just Popo. Constantly reset to neutral. Largely ignore turnips (or catch them) because you have two characters.

He also has some really ghetto tricks to trick people into giving him free grabs. They're neat. ICs are so gimmicky-friendly as a character. I guess that's common when your character design is kind of unique (their zones are extremely dynamic, a lot of stuff just doesn't work on them, and they control space in a really weird way) and involves death-grabs, though.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
against fox when should u dsmash on their shield because sometimes the fox can WD OOS shine usmash out of the dsmash. but then sometimes the dsmash pokes so idk when to do it and when not to?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Make sure yoü have attacked his shield to deplete it first

:phone:
This is actually good advice against any character with a decent shield. And part of why I keep telling Irish to grab Sheik and toss her towards the edge or onto a platform about 5x more than he's currently doing it.

MacD

Banned via Administration
This is actually good advice against any character with a decent shield. And part of why I keep telling Irish to grab Sheik and toss her towards the edge or onto a platform about 5x more than he's currently doing it.
you could dsmash sheiks shield twice and even then you'd be lucky to poke through it

sooooooooo dumb

glad i never have to play that match up ever again

unless someone at apex hates me

maybe i'll just go falco

VA

Smash Hero
I just watched DoH + Redd vs M2k + Kage. If I evermake it back to the US for a tournament, I now want DoH to team with me.

Btw I have a new haircut and look like thin man (but fatter than he is) from Charlie's Angels

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm planning on it. I asked a few people if they knew you but it's hard to be like "YO PALPI WHO ARE YOU" lol
I'll do my best, haha. I'm planning on it. Dart and I are planning on teaming :3
also, me vs niko is on MeleeAtlNorth if anyone feels like watching my peach be a basic biitch. Game 1 wasn't recorded, he did a pretty nasty last stock comeback on me :c sighhhh hard to say i **** marths when i lose to niko, i mean he's good and all but it's a nasty mark on my record
Im sorry maf but its not nasty at all. like this dude beats eggm,stric9,teczero,cactuar, and yes even yours truly twebb (lol at my name being on the list). i was expecting a close fight but i also was expecting niko to win. All of the ny kids saw u as the underdog so for the underdog to lose is...........natural i suppose. Niko is way better than your giving him credit. but good stuff in the fight i enjoyed it

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Oh never mind. I love DJL. I was just messing around with it today.
never mind what?

yo people i was playing with some friends today and I was implementing so much of the **** i have always known i should do but never did. I still have a lot of rough edges to work out but i am feeling good about it. and on a similar note thanks for all the wavedash advice

Wake

Smash Master
I was walking about how wavelanding looked cooler and how I wasn't sure which one was faster. DJL and Wavelanding both have their place with Peach I think. I gotta work that into my game more.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
o right, i didnt make the connection. yea so djlp is pretty cool but i have not had a good time to use it yet.

edit: also today i found out just how nice wavedash back is against marth (they were not great marths but still)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Im sorry maf but its not nasty at all. like this dude beats eggm,stric9,teczero,cactuar, and yes even yours truly twebb (lol at my name being on the list). i was expecting a close fight but i also was expecting niko to win. All of the ny kids saw u as the underdog so for the underdog to lose is...........natural i suppose. Niko is way better than your giving him credit. but good stuff in the fight i enjoyed it
I'm saying i dislike losing to marths in the first place, and on top of that, i really dislike being the underdog and losing
idk niko and i have close games, i'll just **** him up next time :3 I really don't feel bad about losing that set because i know it coulda gone either way

crush

Smash Master
I'm saying i dislike losing to marths in the first place, and on top of that, i really dislike being the underdog and losing
idk niko and i have close games, i'll just **** him up next time :3 I really don't feel bad about losing that set because i know it coulda gone either way
yeah definitely. good job irish!!!!!!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo went to a small tourney today, i got 5th which is solid. in losers i lost to a friend of mine but i won a game off him and it could of gone ether way (i think i got this net time).

In winners I lost to G$ but i did better against him then last time, plus in some serious friendlies took a game from him and for some reason I played him in a young link ditto and I won that match as well.

For the most part I did pretty well and felt pretty good but I played some friendlies against a guy named hass or hazz or something like that. he destroyed me, like I dont even know how to explain how badly i got wrecked. What i realized is how i dont face any good falcos and I really need some training in that match b/c o god I got wrecked. (This guy also won the tourney)

Edit: Also Michigan beat Ohio State today so it was a good day :)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
sorry for the double post.

I realize now that when i was facing hazz it was the first time where i just didnt have any answers. Like most the time when i lose or am losing I can look at what i am doing and know where my mistakes r, but I honestly atm have no answers for him, kinda disheartening. but This doesnt mean I am going to quit or anything I just need to step up my game

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Sorry that was me, I enetered the tourney as Hazz haha! I did it cuz hazz is a ***** and doesnt go to **** anymore. But I was playing real good, I beat G with Sheik in winners...then Falcon in grand...yea thats how good I was playing. G usually handles my Falcon

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Sorry that was me, I enetered the tourney as Hazz haha! I did it cuz hazz is a ***** and doesnt go to **** anymore. But I was playing real good, I beat G with Sheik in winners...then Falcon in grand...yea thats how good I was playing. G usually handles my Falcon
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
lol really, how the **** would i of known lol. its cool and doesnt change anything u wrecked my ****. and i have no idea how to fight u. yea so u probably figure who i am, I mean their for some reason were 2 other peach's but I played u in two friendly sets and u wrecked me. Like i figure even if u were not playing on point as u say u were I still didnt have much of a shot against u.

edit: o I am kinda happy that out of three peachs there i was the highest placing one :). (I even knocked one out of the tourney which kinda sucks b/c i hate the ditto)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
well i figure u r talking to john but nothing from my tourney was recorded.

@john lol peach. and how did u do over all? and as wake asked anything get recorded

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
no its cool. i am happy nothing of mine was recorded b/c I only had a couple of shiny moments, most of how I played I feel looks kinda scruby. (but this might just be me being hard on myself. i mean i did take a game from G$ this time so thats kinda good i think)

Top Bottom