• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Can't wait for the release. I've already assembled who I'll main:

Team Bionic Litigation of Justice:

She-Hulk, Spencer and Joe.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So Spidey could make a main? I'd want to still use Zero XP. Then again, I'm just picking characters I like. I've never played any of this series, but I really do want to learn it.

Wolverine, Deadpool, Dante, Skrull, Task master, X23, Hsien(sp, lazy), and Morrigan all interest me.

About game pre-orders, I pre-ordered the 70 dollar edition, with 1 free marvel subscription, the DLC, the game, etc... and it's not on gamestop.com anymore. Did they just take down that pre-order type, or did I waste 20 dollars? >_>

Edit2: Also, as for Spidey I read "he needs good assists" and took it the wrong way lol. (On MvC2)

Going to be so pissed if they picked GG over Venom. >_>

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That Green Goblin looks nice. I'm going to be cautious with this though.
Norman would be cool to have too, Spidey needs his main villain.

It's strange that SRK isn't going crazy over that right now though.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm always skeptical of any "leak" screenshot that is blurry as ****.

We'll see what happens though, that art DOES appear pretty legit.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Since SRK is too calm I decided too look around.

Yeah it's fake, and it first showed up in early January. :/

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If we get a Spidey villain, I want Carnage. He's pretty unlikely though, so old-school Venom would be my second choice. Followed by Green Goblin, then Doc Ock, then Shocker, then The Rhino, then Kingpin.

Ahhh....... childhood.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This one just looks like someone photoshopped clothes onto Super Skrull.

Why is his torso so big? Why are his thighs bigger than his head? Did Rob Liefeld ever draw Spiderman?

Zero/Shipuuga, Dante/Jam Session, Wesker/Samurai Edge
Fixed. There's no real reason to use any other assist on Wesker unless you really really want a wallbounce more than an OTG and an unblockable.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Does Spidey really even have any good assists?

And Ryu is still going to be decent because Optic Blast Shinku Hadoken is really great for DHCing since it can hit at just about any angle.

Oh, and Minato your friend is really good. Did he win the tourney?
Doesn't he have Spider-Sting? AAA right there, and they seem to be harder to come by in this game....

this has actually got me pumped about mvc3
hearing an actual pro talk about the final build and how similar to mvc2 it is has renewed my faith in the game being as good competitively as mvc2 was, if not at least really close.
Yeah, he actually meant it. I asked him yesterday IRL :p.

btw, buying the collector's edition or whatever it is called doesn't give you the DLC characters. It gives you a code to get them 30 days later when they actually come out.
Well yeah, but remember you're paying probably a discount when all is said done when you include the other stuff.

cutter

Smash Champion
Remember during the beginning of Brawl when everyone and their mother said Toon Link and Pit were absolute, can't miss, virtual locks for top tier? And MK wasn't good because "he does lots of damage, but can't kill anyone"?

Yeah...

Chip damage is looking pretty godly in this game so far. Can't wait to annoy people with chip/trap teams.
The chip is indeed looking pretty awesome, but I have a feeling pixel rage will keep it from being truly effective.

Besides, X-factored hailstorm might do a lot of chip, but that doesn't even compare to the amount of chipping BB Hood's Cool Hunting super did in MvC2. :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, Spider Sting got a lot better. I guess Spiderman does have a good assist.

And isn't Pit still like 6th on the Japanese tier list?

kr3wman

Smash Master
I wonder if Akuma's divekick assist is overhead.

V.Joe looks like he still has horrible assists lulz.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I wonder if Akuma's divekick assist is overhead.
Looks that way. It has insane startup time though.

V.Joe looks like he still has horrible assists lulz.
I want to say that the bomb looks good, but I really doubt it. I'm sure someone will find some cute tricks to do with it though.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Holy ****, a good remix of an older song for MvC 3? I thought it would be impossible....

Of course, they had two ****ty remixes as well :/

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So I saw a Capcom match video and I have to say they are the worst things ever. Jab, jab, Launch, FF. No blocking allowed.

Also, Hagger's grab range is the same as Melee Ness's (very, very, very, very, bad).

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Yeah, people really need to realize that MSS was actually a pretty rarely used team.
Nope, like with everything, it's easier to hate and make up excuses than understand.

I've been making a Sentinel list for real life.

Use Sent against anyone complaining about his presence. No one I expect to be any good anyway. May even main Sent depending on how I feel about him after some time in the lab.

THANK GOD FOR THE MACHINE.

THANK GOD FOR SENTINEL.

Top Bottom