• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
But what about naked Arthur?

Also, it's worth noting that Dark Pheonix has 840K HP; 420K as Pheonix plus 420K as Dark Pheonix.

Average character health = 945K

Octave

Smash Ace
What are people's takes on Dormammu? I had no idea who he was before this game and he's probably the character I'm most excited for.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I find it interesting how he technically has 6 assist's
Dormammu has 12 potential assists - Dark Hole, Purification, and 10 Liberation combinations.

Not that any of the Liberation assists matter. Purification OTGs and controls a huge amount of space in the air, and Dark Hole has some good uses too.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So Best Buy is having MvC3 available to play from now until March 5th. If you want a head start on the game, I advise you totally check out your local Best Buy.

lol, I'm having a tournament just a few days after release. You know it's going to boil down to who's the biggest homosexual... at least for now.

Lobos

Smash Master
Sucks that I won't be able to pick up mvc3 until the following friday.......fffffffffffffff

PSN List

Lobos = lobos12
pPp Suspect = Suspect0479
Sariku = FDSariku
Raziek = Raziek_
LivewiresXe = L-W-X
Gates = RMG8S
Jame Stunna = JamStunna
ETWIST51294 = Etwisst
GunmasterLombardi = nch2112
YarsRevengerson = Yars_Revengerson
Ryu Shimazu = RyuShimazu
kr3wman = SummerLullaby
Octave = Octavize

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'm placing some dedicated time towards Felicia and Shuma-Gorath! Screw Dante and Zero users!
you act like all of us are only playing them because we wanna pick the popular cool lookin /combo characters lol

screw you miguel!! im pickin dante >.> you almost made me not wanna pick him cuz everyone and their mom will. although i cant deny my dante love lol not when i own dmc 1, 2 ,3 and 4 *collectors edition on 3 and 4. plus the blu-ray of the dmc anime lol

spider-man/dante baby :]

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Zero for 100% sure on my team. Don't care what anyone says. He's my favorite Capcom character.

I'll just hafta be one of the GOOD players out of the sea of people who use him.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I honestly don't mind seeing a lot of Dante or Zero. I just hope we see a variety of teams though, online or not.
I'm probably going to end up seeing a team of Dante/Zero/Wesker or Deadpool a lot for online.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Wesker, Dante, Zero that is all.
"Yesterday saw profiles of the top three Capcom characters, as selected by the Bitmob community: Zero, Dante, and Albert Wesker."
**** yeah. :awesome:
I honestly don't mind seeing a lot of Dante or Zero. I just hope we see a variety of teams though, online or not.
I'm probably going to end up seeing a team of Dante/Zero/Wesker or Deadpool a lot for online.

:awesome: :troll:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Haters gonna hate.

I'll be playing Dante/Deadpool/Wesker regardless.

And probably Deadpool/Ammy/Arthur when I feel like being a campy ***.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Zero for 100% sure on my team. Don't care what anyone says. He's my favorite Capcom character.

I'll just hafta be one of the GOOD players out of the sea of people who use him.
Well from what I hear he seems to be this game's Ragna the Derpedge, so he'll probably fit your playstyle and your love of not working too hard to win anyway.

I have no idea what team I'm going to use and picking my mains before the game is actually released has never worked for me in the past. I'll probably just go into trial mode and/or training mode and do everybody's basic combos and see how I like them from there. Arcade mode I'll probably use a team that would suck in VS just so I can defeat Galactus easily.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato, you're crazy if you think scrubs are gonna pick up Wesker. He's not scrub-friendly.
Yeah, he's not very scrub-friendly. I still can see players picking him up because they think he's cool.
Sure they won't utilize his movements very well, but I can picture them using Maximum Wesker and counter super a lot.

But I guess he doesn't have any spammable specials that hurt people.

Zero/Dante all day scrubs
I play Zero/Dante/Felicia. Reason being that I can just rush **** down all day and **** up your point character.

Zero on point=Nice combos and block strings. Jam Session for blocks, and rolling buckler for people who block high then I just scoop. Or can be done during a combo so Zero can do his S.b, C.b, F.c, E after the trip. This also gives you buster charge time for a Raikosen reset.
Jam Session is just good for Zero in general.

Felicia on point= quick on the ground with good block strings. H.Delta Kick darts her across the stage. Her launcher has great range when you follow it up after C.c, Her balloon attack hits over head and causes ground bounce an her rolling buckler>C can cause another combo. She has a hella good block string with her cat assist super and jam session. Magic series>jam session>cat is repeatable. If your rhythm is off, DHC into Devil Trigger or Shougenmu. Felicia also has some easy supers to land. Her best zoning tools are rolling buckler, cat super, delta kick and cat stick>jump.

Dante...I don't really need to explain Dante, but when Dante puts the enemy in float from his million dollar shot, it's a great time to DHC for the most part.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That strat's really only going to work on teams built around one character.

Otherwise you're gonna get ****ed up because you burned your X-Factor at level 1 instead of Level 2 or 3.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Man you're weird Atlus. In a good way.
I'll take it!

screw you miguel!! im pickin dante >.> you almost made me not wanna pick him cuz everyone and their mom will. although i cant deny my dante love lol not when i own dmc 1, 2 ,3 and 4 *collectors edition on 3 and 4. plus the blu-ray of the dmc anime lol
Alright, but you can bet I'm gonna say some **** every time I kill that ****!

LuCKy

Smash Master
I'll take it!

Alright, but you can bet I'm gonna say some **** every time I kill that ****!
if it makes you feel any better ima have spider-man on point lol and **** dude i just realized valentines day is the day of the midnight release for mvc3 . . . there goes our all night mvc plan LOL

Top Bottom