• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
That strat's really only going to work on teams built around one character.

Otherwise you're gonna get ****ed up because you burned your X-Factor at level 1 instead of Level 2 or 3.
And here I Thought you were serious and I was making fun of that.

INTERNEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So does anyone have friends who are comic book nerds but not gamers who are just now finding out about this game?

My friend: "Yeah dude, there's this game, Capcom versus Marvel 3, it has like Dante and Deadpool and Thor and MODOK"
Me: "...I know, I've been following this for like a year."

lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
So does anyone have friends who are comic book nerds but not gamers who are just now finding out about this game?

My friend: "Yeah dude, there's this game, Capcom versus Marvel 3, it has like Dante and Deadpool and Thor and MODOK"
Me: "...I know, I've been following this for like a year."

lol
LOL this is so awesome. Comic Book nerds word things in the best ways haha.

Atlus8

Smash Master
if it makes you feel any better ima have spider-man on point lol and **** dude i just realized valentines day is the day of the midnight release for mvc3 . . . there goes our all night mvc plan LOL
It's only Valentines Day! Forget that **** We can still play on Tuesday night going through Wednesday morning!

Octave

Smash Ace
Spent $210 on this game already in preordering the special edition and getting my fightstick (which I ordered yesterday, **** yeah $50 amazon gift card.) Where's a good site to mod my stick's look? :D

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyQf4Un9bKM&feature=player_embedded

Legit combo video. Loved the fancy Dante combos in there.

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Sucks that I won't be able to pick up mvc3 until the following friday.......fffffffffffffff

PSN List

Lobos = lobos12
pPp Suspect = Suspect0479
Sariku = FDSariku
Raziek = Raziek_
LivewiresXe = L-W-X
Gates = RMG8S
Jame Stunna = JamStunna
ETWIST51294 = Etwisst
GunmasterLombardi = nch2112
YarsRevengerson = Yars_Revengerson
Ryu Shimazu = RyuShimazu
kr3wman = SummerLullaby
Octave = Octavize
I have ps3 as well
tag = disasterABDUL

Octave

Smash Ace

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'll have the GAME on launch though I don't have a system so I don't know I'll play it night 1. Def day 2 though for sure.

If you're wondering why I still got it without a system...it's because I planned on getting a system in the near future and because I have plenty of friends with PS3's =D.

Also, thread title should be changed to a day countdown.

Atlus8

Smash Master
If you're wondering why I still got it without a system...it's because I planned on getting a system in the near future and because I have plenty of friends with PS3's =D.
Yeah, I pre-ordered the game before I got a PS3!

We are gonna be playing this bad boy one week from today! I'm so hyped, can I get an infraction from any ****** that is reading this?!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I can't believe I keep forgetting to post this.

PSN = HyperRidley

In MvC2 I've been trying to get the trophy for beating the game with an X-men team on 1 continue. I beat it on normal with Cyclops/Cable/Sentinel and got no trophy. I assume either Cable or Sentinel don't count for an "X-men team", but last I checked they're both primarily asscociated with them (Well, Sentinel is an enemy, but still).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you use MSP you'll probably get that trophy.

Either that of Wolverine/Gambit/Boneverine.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I went with team MSP and got the trophy. I think I'm only missing two trophies in MvC2, I don't feel like getting them though since I don't care much for trophies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
wtf, they counted magneto as a x-men member? that is stupid. Might as well count spider-man too since he worked with them before

Minato

穏やかじゃない
wtf, they counted magneto as a x-men member? that is stupid. Might as well count spider-man too since he worked with them before
The trophy doesn't specifically ask the player to use all characters part of X-Men.
It just says to use an X-Men theme team.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Magneto was a member of the X-Men for a while and has returned to the team on several occasions. He even led Xavier's school for a while when Xavier was injured. There's also the time when he was posing as Xorn and technically was part of the X-Men at the time. He's also an old friend of Professor Xavier and he wouldn't have even been a villain had they not has a rift in their ideology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneto_(comics)#Redemption
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xorn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Xavier#Meeting_Magneto

Comic books are complicated.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
If you are unsure about theme's just use 3 of the same character.

I used Iron Men for Avengers.
Morrigans for Darkstalkers.
Ryus for Street Fighter.
Cyclops...es for X-Men.

They didn't count Cammy/Akuma/Ryu as Street Fighter for whatever reason so I just went with the face of Street Fighter (with the Alpha sprite).

Top Bottom