• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lol dmg are you kidding? This thread is called "Best Vids of Each character" not "Most Boring Vids of Each Character".

:059:

Samuelson

Smash Lord
lol...

I'm glad you guys are such critics so i don't have to be :D

Yeah, DMG that video was pretty boring. I understand that playing a campy Wario is a really good way to play Wario and stuff but god ****. There is camping and then there is DMG camping lol. I might end up putting up the video because it does showcase one way of how Wario can be played.

Ryko...sexy Ike. Nuff said lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNjnb_KxQ80

<_< Not seeing how watching someone kill themselves twice on FD is really that great to watch as far as the ike tilin vid goes but I'd rather just throw my hat into the ring.
Im so used to watching kirks vids, that i thought all you ikes played the same... so i expected more up smashes

I have been proven throughly incorrect.

The stuff you pulled off in the that vid was sick, not to mention your DI/recovery was impeccable.

the last kill was sex.

also, extra points should always go out to somebody's vid when they are playing against somebody else that has a best vid...

Flayl

Smash Hero
Ryko's vid is great because the Fox player pulls off some sweet stuff too. I'll vouch for that vid.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Im so used to watching kirks vids, that i thought all you ikes played the same... so i expected more up smashes

I have been proven throughly incorrect.

The stuff you pulled off in the that vid was sick, not to mention your DI/recovery was impeccable.

the last kill was sex.

also, extra points should always go out to somebody's vid when they are playing against somebody else that has a best vid...
Funny thing is kirk is the guy who taught me how to play ike literally a year ago (late january), but we're pretty much night and day now.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Thanks for the good feedback on my match against dark pch. guys.... i do play campy but that's just one style i have...certain characters require a certain style i have...like snake for instance... i dont camp him. i play physical against him since i can come up with pretty fast "combos" and build quick damage... thanks again guys....

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
it may be better but watching you camp the top for 7 minutes while snake camps the bottom is pretty yawn-inducing, tbh.
yea that wario match put me to sleep...
lol dmg are you kidding? This thread is called "Best Vids of Each character" not "Most Boring Vids of Each Character".
l
Yeah, DMG that video was pretty boring.
Lol sorry guys, I can understand why you wouldn't want it up. That is probably 7 minutes none of us will recover ever again in life, sorry lol :(

Throwback

Smash Lord
...sorry Kid that doesn't make any sense?

I've seen plenty of great wario vids, DMG is amazing. The match he linked was not good to watch at all though. I blame Brinstar, I hate that stage with a passion.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I'm surprised nobody's pointed out that dmg didn't get a single KO in that match lol.

Nothing against you of course, but it's still a vid of Snake SDing 3 times.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Lol sorry guys, I can understand why you wouldn't want it up. That is probably 7 minutes none of us will recover ever again in life, sorry lol :(
Yes, but it's a very viable Wario strategy. I'd put it up, just to show people how to effectively avoid people for a long period of time.

Sure, it's incredibly boring, but it's a tactic that really helps.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
yeh that wa spretty boring:(
I don't remember this threat being titled most entertaining videos of each character...

Reflex made a good point a couple of posts back; it shouldn't matter how much "fun" the video is to watch, as long as it provides a good example of how to play a character and can teach people about them.

BkMan

Smash Cadet
I don't remember this threat being titled most entertaining videos of each character...

Reflex made a good point a couple of posts back; it shouldn't matter how much "fun" the video is to watch, as long as it provides a good example of how to play a character and can teach people about them.
yeh i understand that but i think there are better vids by him

boss8

Smash Hero

dude there is no point in watching a match that is 7 mins long and calling it a good example of how to play a character.....

in that case someone can come up with a best mario vid of him just shooting fireballs for 7 mins..... i mean its the best cause thats how he's played right??? WRONG!!

i think the people like being more entertained then sitting back and watching camping for several mins......y do you think ninjalink is on so many characters on the front pg...

Top Bottom