• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

boss8

Smash Hero
I don't agree with this because this thread is about learning stuff not giving out the the title of best person with a certain character. Some people main multiple characters also like Azen, DSF, Ninjalink ect...

Seibrik is what, the best DDD on the EC? It's not an overstatement to say that he's probably good with the entire cast and we could learn from pretty much any character he chooses to use.
best DDD in eastcoast is m2king...then atomsk then siebrik...

Framerate

Smash Lord
Glick is great, but that video isn't really the best. The rest stage-spike is crazy but other than that...

This is a better Jigglypuff video IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOycCGlD_hw

It's Bowyer vs. Lain's DDD.
I found this video extremely boring. What I saw was a generic Jiggly versus a generic Dedede. No boost smashes or rest combos... I could crank out a better video than that and I'm terrible.

Please tell me this isn't the best Puff video T_T

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I found this video extremely boring. What I saw was a generic Jiggly versus a generic Dedede. No boost smashes or rest combos... I could crank out a better video than that and I'm terrible.

Please tell me this isn't the best Puff video T_T
It was a poor choice of video because of how outdated it his. Bowyer has one of the better Jiggz I believe, but he mains MK right now.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
It was a poor choice of video because of how outdated it his. Bowyer has one of the better Jiggz I believe, but he mains MK right now.
if bowyer is the best jiggs, then the jigglypuff community sucks cause bowyer hasent touched that thing in a long *** time.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
theres proly a bunch of best vids that come from a person that doesnt main the character...

ninjalink.
case in point

he doenst have a main (so he says) but he has the best vid for like 5-6 characters.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I don't agree with this because this thread is about learning stuff not giving out the the title of best person with a certain character. Some people main multiple characters also like Azen, DSF, Ninjalink ect...

Seibrik is what, the best DDD on the EC? It's not an overstatement to say that he's probably good with the entire cast and we could learn from pretty much any character he chooses to use.
I'm well aware that people main multiple characters and put in the time to master multiple characters. It's hard to respond to this one because top players may not know all of the features of a certain character, but they're just so good at Brawl in general that they are able to pull things off in a competitive setting that people who know that character inside and out, but have trouble applying it in a competitive setting, do not.

I was really just openly hostile to the idea that a person who's played the character for a week and may/may not take the character seriously would be the one representing us. I'll admit, I learned from that video too, but the things he pulled off successfully probably wouldn't happen in normal conditions, and I don't think it represents Ganondorf's metagame at all.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt see anything special either, but than again, wolf doesnt really have anything that can blow your mind anyway

EDIT
it doesnt have to represent ganons metagame it just has to be the best ganon vid, regardless of who is playing it.
if I told you that that was DAD in that vid, or better yet, if the vid was unnamed, would you still dispute it?

the name of the thread is the best vids of each character. and that was the best ganon vid ive ever seen

Clai

Smash Lord
i didnt see anything special either, but than again, wolf doesnt really have anything that can blow your mind anyway

EDIT
it doesnt have to represent ganons metagame it just has to be the best ganon vid, regardless of who is playing it.
if I told you that that was DAD in that vid, or better yet, if the vid was unnamed, would you still dispute it?

the name of the thread is the best vids of each character. and that was the best ganon vid ive ever seen
Yes, I would still dispute the video. Everything I said here:
I'll admit, I learned from that video too, but the things he pulled off successfully probably wouldn't happen in normal conditions, and I don't think it represents Ganondorf's metagame at all.
would still have been true regardless of who it was. The Ganon player won because he was faster than the Metaknight player, and it had nothing to do with the character itself.

If it was the best video you have seen, then good for you. However, the stuff like the kill by up+B, the triple Wizard kick hits and the double spike were little more than luck and good timing and the video as a whole didn't inspire me at all, although it was very entertaining.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsf7BAiPqHA&feature=channel

recently saw this match of DanGR (Olimar) and i definitely think its worthy of being on the list, excellent use of super armor
Thanks, but I don't think it's a good representation of Olimar. I wasn't camping much at all, I messed up some of my combos, and I wasn't patient. I should have three stocked him. I was just trying to get through my pool matches because I was tired and I had already secured a spot in the brackets. ._.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
thats the campiest fox ive ever seen.

I LOVE IT

man, i used to think lasers were useless, that laser play is awesome.

EDIT @ clai
Like i said it doesnt have to represent ganons metagame, and the fact that he did stuff that most likely wouldnt happen is what makes it the best vid, because he was good enough to pull it off.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Haha, sorry ... Wolf isn't a spectacular character to watch...but if you play him you'll realize a.) that he's pretty exiting (imo) and b.) that NL plays extremely creative without any big mistakes ('cept for that gimp) and effective at the same time. I haven't seen a wolf like that before and I've seen tons of vids now by all kinds of players so I wanted to add it.

@KID

wolfs up-taunt blows my mind all the time

:059:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
that olimar make you look REALLY good dude...

also, rookies vid. just killed yours in terms of just general on-point-ness

imho

Vlade

Social Outcast
Are the falco videos going to be updated with the one I nominated? The ones currently up are really old and I've nominated a true rapage vid. Please consider.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Are the falco videos going to be updated with the one I nominated? The ones currently up are really old and I've nominated a true rapage vid. Please consider.
No. I watched that match in person. Larry was just testing the waters with his Marth to see if he could possibly avoid Falco dittos (Because Falco dittos are gay). He obviously got ***** so he ended up doing Falco dittos and won the set.

Clai

Smash Lord
Eh, I've been causing far more ruckus in this thread than is needed. I've been looking way too much into what the Ganon video didn't do when I should have focused on what actually happened. Yeah, Sebrik made a few decisions that should have been punished, but overall he did do a lot of things really well that I didn't focus on before (and yes I watched the video every time I replied to something that was said in here). Really, seeing the video a couple of times, I'd support you putting it on the first post.

Now, in a case of apparent hypocrisy, I'd like to nominate Ninjalink for a character he used for whatever reasons he has (Link).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAo61XFS1o

Plus that Lucas match against the "special" MK was incredible.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
GD i thought they were playing with items for a sec in that vid...

also I think izaws link vids are a little bit better that NLs

I know it seems like im always baggin on you dude, but i hope you know its not personal...

Legan

Smash Lord
I cant even lie, thats probably the best fox **** Ive ever seen.
I also gotta say your link is lookin much better as well so good ****.

As far as link goes, do you think you could switch my other one out for this?
It's got some pretty sexy moments in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrngeqTyHk&feature=channel_page

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I cant even lie, thats probably the best fox **** Ive ever seen.
I also gotta say your link is lookin much better as well so good ****.

As far as link goes, do you think you could switch my other one out for this?
It's got some pretty sexy moments in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRrngeqTyHk&feature=channel_page
ya boy needs to learn how to tech :laugh: . So upset u missed that jab lock setup on the fair though. That woulda been the best one. Beautiful spacing i must say. I approve of him :)

Top Bottom