• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

TP

Smash Master
I really think you should have the Kosk video hyperstation posted instead of the one you currently have. One is an online friendly with poor video quality against a bottom tier character. The other is a great quality video of the grand finals of a tournament against a Snake. It also has one of the sickest things I've ever seen a Ganon do, at 3:02 in. It really is the best Ganon video I have ever seen.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
Hmm

The triple tipman spike is way cooler then some Snake getting owned by a stage that is banned at most tourney's IMO. If you Ganon mains REALLY think that it should be put up then I guess majority rules. I'm not some dictator or anything lol. I'm just not amazed by that match vs that Snake :/ I wish i was though.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Sushi, 3 stocking a really bad player does not make a good video. If you want to see quality vids, there's a good bunch in the first post. Check them out first.
True, a 3stock may not necessariy mean anthing, but his aerial movement and combo ability were incredibly good. His first kill definitely had mindgame potential. What I'm saying is, even though the lucas played poorly, the Ness himself played very well.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
True, a 3stock may not necessariy mean anthing, but his aerial movement and combo ability were incredibly good. His first kill definitely had mindgame potential. What I'm saying is, even though the lucas played poorly, the Ness himself played very well.
And I'm saying that it's easy to look good when your opponent only uses DAir, FSmash, DSmash, and whiffs grabs. Too easy to punish without really trying. The Lucas didn't even take advantage of his best aerial, the NAir. Playing against an incompetent player will make anybody who is half decent look amazing, but it's all smoke and mirrors.

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
And I'm saying that it's easy to look good when your opponent only uses DAir, FSmash, DSmash, and whiffs grabs. Too easy to punish without really trying. The Lucas didn't even take advantage of his best aerial, the NAir. Playing against an incompetent player will make anybody who is half decent look amazing, but it's all smoke and mirrors.
Well, it appears that Jtails did get owned by Ninjalink...
But I can't find any more singles videos of his ness.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
^^^ Skyshroud knows whats up. One reason I'm not the biggest fan of combo videos is because the people that are getting owned in the video's usually suck and it shows a lot of REALLY awesome things that are at the same time really unrealistic to do in an actual match.

gallax

Smash Hero
Pertaining to the Pika Video

i am not a fan of this vid by anther and panda. let me dig up a few and see if we can get those posted instead of this one. there is more that pika can do.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I hear this malcolm kid has better sonic vids up. and pokemon trainer....and wario on lock as well...hope he posts them soon. its crazy that we have the same name!
I heard that too.... Also DJ n air footstool grab releases simultaneously as wario.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
footstools that characters do to wario, I don't know if he can do it to others.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
footstools that characters do to wario, I don't know if he can do it to others.
Yeah, alot of characters with good jumps have easy setups on him.

If Ness could force a grab release on him, it would be an instant jab lock combo. The edge still works for some aerials.

TP

Smash Master
I nominate Seibriks Ganon ******. For a Best Ganon Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW2w4LISpBE
I'm sorry, but that Ganon made some horrible mistakes and the Metaknight was really no better. It looked like the MK had never played a Ganon before. The Ganon landed his UpB twice on the MK, who could have countered with a Nair but did not. A Dash Attack (guaranteed) instead of a jab after the choke would have killed (in fact, it would have 50% earlier). That was not a very good video.

CO18

Smash Hero
The MK is an extremely good mk, its just one match chill out. he won the rest of the matches.

But that vid is too good.

Vlade

Social Outcast
My nomination:

SK92 (falco) vs DEHF (marth)

The last bit of the match got cut off, but you could probably guess what happened. The current falco videos are also very old and I don't think they should be there anymore, this video is way better. If you want to watch the ENTIRE match (which is like and extra 10 secs) it won't be a youtube link.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, but that Ganon made some horrible mistakes and the Metaknight was really no better. It looked like the MK had never played a Ganon before. The Ganon landed his UpB twice on the MK, who could have countered with a Nair but did not. A Dash Attack (guaranteed) instead of a jab after the choke would have killed (in fact, it would have 50% earlier). That was not a very good video.
That video was good lol. Seibrik was doing some things I had never seen any Ganons do and his Ganon was way faster then any Ganon i have seen. Even if he made a few mistakes i still learned from the video which is all that matters. You Ganon mains need to chill out hahaha.

inb4kosk

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
That video was good lol. Seibrik was doing some things I had never seen any Ganons do and his Ganon was way faster then any Ganon i have seen. Even if he made a few mistakes i still learned from the video which is all that matters. You Ganon mains need to chill out hahaha.

inb4kosk
I'm sorry but I'm with Twilight on this one. I admit that Sebrik played fast but that was only because the Metaknight player allowed him to. All Sebrik was doing was flashing aerials really fast, his actual game wasn't impressive at all.

I also think this seriously should be a rule- characters should be represented by people who, well, main the character, and not people who just picked them up a week ago and went around flashing fast stuff. Besides, it's the community who decides which character is the best. The fact that you made the thread doesn't mean that you hold the right to choose who's the best.

This has nothing to do with Kosk. I'm just giving Ganondorf and all the people who work hard to get him where he is some dignity. Surely you can't call me out on that.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I also think this seriously should be a rule- characters should be represented by people who, well, main the character, and not people who just picked them up a week ago and went around flashing fast stuff.
I don't agree with this because this thread is about learning stuff not giving out the the title of best person with a certain character. Some people main multiple characters also like Azen, DSF, Ninjalink ect...

Seibrik is what, the best DDD on the EC? It's not an overstatement to say that he's probably good with the entire cast and we could learn from pretty much any character he chooses to use.

Top Bottom