• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Critical Hit 4 Results Thread

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
wes the guy who should be the most pissed (seibrik) doesn't even care, your *** hasnt been to an OOS tourney in like a year anyway. last time your words held weight was in like 05, **** outta here
LMFAO @ your sig being squirtle riding a *** shot from my titanic p3nis

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pig FTW

JCeaser used a smash ball and got his pig, that pig is huge for those of you who didn't see it, it is really as big as it looks in the pic

Edit: I laughed for 90 seconds straight after that pig picture with the caption

Inui

Banned via Warnings
in his defense, iv never seen anyone sandbag so much in friendlies than blackwaltz.... like, its blatantly obvious lol. he just kinda twirls his c stick in friendlies. you said that in the past he always had a terrible teams partner and now that i teamed with him, we almost beat you in teams. also gotta remember that marth is a bit tough for olimar matchup wise.
R1 I used my terrible Meta Knight. I went Marth the other two and R2 was kinda close just because Atomsk got wrecked. >_>;

En.Ee.Oh said:
This has nothing to do with my Marth, it's about you being inconsiderate and annoying as ****. Stop placing yourself amongst M2K when complimenting NinjaLink on "doing awesome things with Diddy." I give a **** how close you get to him, you get destroyed by other people he can/has beat. Until you start placing in tournaments you need to shut the **** up and stop acting like you're hot ****. It annoys the **** out of everybody.
Wow, I do place well in tournaments. I just did poorly in MD/VA, and at this latest tournament, lots of MD/VA players did poorly, including you. Shit happens.

You're overreacting.

Niko_K said:
Ninjalink beat me with diddy and I made Inui quit out of our tourney match, Peach vs Marth, on BF xDDDD. = Disrespect

Maybe if you weren't so arrogant you would receive a lot more respect from the community. Also giving respect back is going to help too.
R1: You got ***** in that same match.
R2: I was down by so much that it was impossible to make a comeback, so I saved myself the frustration of playing and just killed myself.
R3: I destroyed you with Snake on Halberd.

I said nothing but positive things about you and I thought we got along fine.

But it seems you want to just hop on the bandwagon and trash me on the boards because it's apparently the cool thing to do.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I guess getting 1 stocked is ****.
You were brawl johnning the entire 2nd match and bashing the game you were in a tournament for.
R3: high percent on 2nd stock isn't exactly ****, especially against a nade spamming camping snake like yours, you were out to gay me and did it.

GG. you're good.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
oh sweet mother of christ who gives a ****.

either you won or you didn't

if you didn't suck it up and stop johning

and before inui thinks i'm targeting him for no reason this isn't directed towards you in particular

if people are so confident just money match or something. **** friendlies that **** should be irrelevant all the time in this sort of dicussion.

if you did bad today then do better next week and prove you have the potential.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
R2: I was down by so much that it was impossible to make a comeback, so I saved myself the frustration of playing and just killed myself.
ummmm

here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIBt1KQqWII

i guess its just too hard for some players to come back, i mean, i would understand if u fought a snake or something, but a peach?

well
peach isn't bottom tier, so i guess thats possible >_>
<_< >_<

/logic

But it seems you want to just hop on the bandwagon and trash me on the boards because it's apparently the cool thing to do.

have you ever heard of Gmoney?

yea theres one in every state/region

basically the guy everyone just seems to hate/pick on for seemingly no apparent reason. at least in their eyes.

thats Gmoney for Fl, and im guessing you for that region. i dont kno u, or u guys personally, but from wat i gather this is the case.

its not a bandwaggon thing, i can say that. if enough people dont like you, or something about you, its prolly some common thing they all dont like about you, that isn't good on your own part.

but yea, dont take it from me, im a Floridian >_>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I guess getting 1 stocked is ****.
You were brawl johnning the entire 2nd match and bashing the game you were in a tournament for.
R3: high percent on 2nd stock isn't exactly ****, especially against a nade spamming camping snake like yours, you were out to gay me and did it.

GG. you're good.
1 stock 0% when I started getting cocky and aggressive towards the end because I was up by a lot is indeed pretty ****.

I was in a tournament for it indeed. Any bashing of Brawl stems from how bad it is compared to Melee and the gayness of tripping.

Twostocked at all in Brawl is pretty bad. Is only getting threestocked getting wrecked to you? I guess we just see things differently.

Well, I said you were pretty good, too. You placed lower than you should have because of your bracket, and that happened to a lot of people.

Seibrik said:
ummmm

here

i guess its just too hard for some players to come back, i mean, i would understand if u fought a snake or something, but a peach?

well
<_< >_<

/logic
Niko_K was at two stocks 0%.

I was at one stock 100%.

lol @ making a comeback from that unless your opponent SDs twice or has sudden brain death

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
So in short, what we learned from CH4:

1. Giant Pigs are awesome.
2. Albert Einstein was more genius than we all could have imagined.
3. Never house Inui, because he won't like it/appreciate it/apologize for being rude.
4. Don't plan a tournament in the next few weeks, because HURRICANE IKE is fighting for his friends.
5. Canada is amazing at brawl.
6. TheTantalus needs more practice.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
So in short, what we learned from CH4:

1. Giant Pigs are awesome.
2. Albert Einstein was more genius than we all could have imagined.
3. Never house Inui, because he won't like it/appreciate it/apologize for being rude.
4. Don't plan a tournament in the next few weeks, because HURRICANE IKE is fighting for his friends.
5. Canada is amazing at brawl.
6. TheTantalus needs more practice.
QFT. Especially #5 :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ummmm

here

well
<_< >_<

/logic

have you ever heard of Gmoney?

yea theres one in every state/region

basically the guy everyone just seems to hate/pick on for seemingly no apparent reason. at least in their eyes.

thats Gmoney for Fl, and im guessing you for that region. i dont kno u, or u guys personally, but from wat i gather this is the case.

its not a bandwaggon thing, i can say that. if enough people dont like you, or something about you, its prolly some common thing they all dont like about you, that isn't good on your own part.

but yea, dont take it from me, im a Floridian >_>
lol thats messed up but i see how it is. ima make sure to do that back to you too. u know what happen in that match iono why u keep ignoring it and saying it was a comeback for people to suck ur ****

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
wes the guy who should be the most pissed (seibrik) doesn't even care, your *** hasnt been to an OOS tourney in like a year anyway. last time your words held weight was in like 05, **** outta here
when was the last time you had balls?? o yea.. at birth, right before the doctor accidentally cut them off....or was it an accident???

Chillen Dude A.K.A. Big Baby Heuy.... hahaha. that wuz my nickname for you since Game Over. hahahah

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Note that collecting money from a small claims court is a lot of trouble, and the local government can probably only do so via the defendant's property. Not to mention he could appeal. Evidence would definitely be hard to come by, since you can't 100% tie the guarantee on smashboards to him, and there were no contracts drawn up between store owner and players or store owner and Travis.

Note, I am not a lawyer.
The real problem is that underground tournaments are technically a form of illegal gambling in most states. Taking somebody to court over an illegal gambling payout is like calling the police when someone steals your weed.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
: JUST FINISHED A MINI KEG OF HEINEKEN, 2ND SET OF CURLS AND LISTENING TO JOHNNY BLAZE (METHOD MAN): why?? cuz i got off work 2morrow.

D.A. WILL DEFINETLY HOST A TOURNAMENT B4 THE END OF THIS YEAR AND WE WANT ALL OF MD/VA TO SHOW UP.....ALL THE ONES WHO RAN THEIR MOUTH IN THIS THREAD ATLEAST. NY/NJ V.S. MD/VA THE REAL $H1T...NOT SUM B.S. CRITICAL ****. F*CK THIS...D.A. PRESENTS THE GAUNTLET. YO WE'RE RUNNING IT BACK! LETS GO SON!!

P.S. THE FIRST TRIPLESS BRAWL TOURNAMENT !!
(unless sum jerkoff from the boards reads this and tries to beat us to it. LOL)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
if colbol and shiz hate inui everyone should hate him. I mean seriously those 2 are the nicest smashers in the community for real. comon how can shiz ahte anyone thats like impossible but inui somehow did it. he needs an award for that

Inui

Banned via Warnings
:confused:

Shiz and I have always gotten along very well and he's never said anything about me on the boards.

Recently at FAST I hung out with him and he even let me wear special his hat, lol. I even teamed with his older brother again.

I don't believe you.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The real problem is that underground tournaments are technically a form of illegal gambling in most states. Taking somebody to court over an illegal gambling payout is like calling the police when someone steals your weed.
This is actually just a common myth.

And this thread is on borrowed time.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
THEN DON'T POST GUARANTEED IN the THREAD TITLE IF YOU AREN'T SURE, you DID guarantee it by POSTING IT IN THE THREAD TITLE

it was either YOU or HIM that guaranteed it, but one of you did, and that's called LYING or FALSE ADVERTISING

normally I wouldn't care that much but this is the 3rd time in a row that BS happened at tourneys, Xbox 360s stolen at Fast1, my wii and important belongings stolen at Smashtrophy 4, and this; I'm tired of tourney-related BS happening ALL THE TIME. Evo world ruleset screwed me over too.

I've already lost hundreds/thousands for NO GOOD REASON among many tourneys, try putting yourself in my shoes for once.

you know why?

cuz people STEAL, and they don't give a **** about what happens to the other people, just what is in their own best interest

it's nothing against you, it's more the store owner's decision that I'm mad about, and mostly the accumulating bull**** that's been CONSTANTLY happening in the past few weeks/months regarding tourneys. It's ********
**** im sorry m2k :( people dont wanna work for their **** just steal

if you want ill give you another invisible hug :)

Top Bottom