• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Critical Hit 4 Results Thread

BUM163

Smash Lord
Yo Lets It Rain 5g's, But Then Pick Up 4,500 Dollars Of It And Leave The Rest On The Floor.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Mm's

Announcement I Will Mm Anyone Guaranteed 5000 Dollars Who Takes Me Up For That Challenge Matter Fact I Challenge The Hosts Of The Tournament I Am Sure You Guys Have 5000 Dollars To Put Up Guaranteed.

Also I Am Sorry M2k Hope Somehow U Get Ur Money That U Deserve.

M2k U Got ****ing Critical Hit This Time.

ALSO I GUESS THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE WILL HEAR FROM CANADAINS AGAIN NICE KNOWING YOU GUYZ THANKS CH4

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
I just put sum #'s together. 50 heads at $45 a peice. Equals $2,250. M2K from what I understand got a total of $300 (give or take) for winning teams and splitting singles. so then just subtract $600 from that since you can assume that Azen got the same amount since he split singles w/ M2K and you have $1650. DID YOU ACTUALLY SPLIT $1650 between 3rd place and down in singles and teams?

so not only did you not pay out your GUARANTEED money but you also pocketed $1,500??? HAHAH. VA / MD won this... F**K THE RESULTS....THEY WON THIS WHOLE TOURNAMENT. GOOD STUFF....now try this is in NYC.

PS. YO WES...THIS NI66A M2K GOT CRITICALLY HIT 4 TIMES. HAHAHA
GOOD LUCK TO THE NEXT WINNER .....UR GONNA GET IT 5X!! HAHAHA

BUM163

Smash Lord
So There Is Something Better Than 1st Place..... It's Called Host And Although U Win The Battle They Win The War.....

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I Need The Some Votes I Am Running

I Need Ppl To Vote Because I Am Running To Be The Martin Luther King Of Smash " I Have A Dream For When Smashers Can Go Around The World Entering Tournaments Without Tournament Hosts Cutting Holes In Smashers Pockets And Smasher Bracket Genocide Provided By The Tournament Hosts. I Have A Dream Where M2k's While Win Tournaments Leaving With 100 Percent Of 1st Place Prize In His Hand.
I Have A Dream Tournament Hosts Will Come Out Of Thier Pockets And Bow To The Smashers And I Have A Dream That We Will See More Girls At Tournaments With Big Big Booties Not Chillindude With His Big ******* I Have A Dream That Mk Will Be Banned And Chaingrabbing Will Be Banned Then Plank Will A Just Coming Out Of His Pockets Cause He Will Be Donating His Money Entering Tournaments. I Have A Dream That Va Will Stop Rigging Brackets I Had A Dream Ken Dead On Survivor. Free At Last Freee At Last All Of The Guaranteed Pot Tournaments Will Be Free Entry At Last "- Martin Luther Wes Jr.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
So There Is Something Better Than 1st Place..... It's Called Host And Although U Win The Battle They Win The War.....
Host? More like freaking parasites if they took that much from the pot. I hope that calculation is wrong somewhere.

BUM163

Smash Lord
to patsie.... bum makes no excuses to travel. i don't trust and i'm too old to be sleepin in churches n dirty floors. i like when people say bum don't travel... but none of ya never travel to nyc so its on even keen.

yea so let me go to a place waste 500 dollars on hotel and plane/bus fees and come back with 300 dollars in my pocket... most of smashers play to win with the money so i would like to see someone travel from like nj to v.a or vice versa and be like yea i go for the competiton only...... if you do say that... that means you one of the guys that lose 1st round in winners and 1st round in losers.

this is not towards v.a but towards people who steal from others and takes advantage. it's not right how m2k travel deep to get that much and win both basically.

i'm not enemies with anyone and just having a great time. the owner is havin a better time BALLING WITH YA MONEY LMAO.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow i won't travel. ya people when i get it need to come to nyc. don't worry about none of that mess. i always ask people if u know each other or in a crew let me know. its different when theres 2 many then eventually ya have to fight each other. when i did it i ask and made sure people saw the seedin.

lol this is great.
You don't post the results or use TIO or upload to AiB from what I've seen/heard, so...

Wes said:
I Need The Some Votes I Am Running

I Need Ppl To Vote Because I Am Running To Be The Martin Luther King Of Smash " I Have A Dream For When Smashers Can Go Around The World Entering Tournaments Without Tournament Hosts Cutting Holes In Smashers Pockets And Smasher Bracket Genocide Provided By The Tournament Hosts. I Have A Dream Where M2k's While Win Tournaments Leaving With 100 Percent Of 1st Place Prize In His Hand.
I Have A Dream Tournament Hosts Will Come Out Of Thier Pockets And Bow To The Smashers And I Have A Dream That We Will See More Girls At Tournaments With Big Big Booties Not Chillindude With His Big ******* I Have A Dream That Mk Will Be Banned And Chaingrabbing Will Be Banned Then Plank Will A Just Coming Out Of His Pockets Cause He Will Be Donating His Money Entering Tournaments. I Have A Dream That Va Will Stop Rigging Brackets I Had A Dream Ken Dead On Survivor. Free At Last Freee At Last All Of The Guaranteed Pot Tournaments Will Be Free Entry At Last "- Martin Luther Wes Jr.
lmao wtf

Wes is still the best poster on Smashboards by FAR.

BUM163

Smash Lord
you right i didn't post it cause they ain't deserved it. i'm strict wit my rules. respect me and i respect ya. inui my methods was simple. don't play friendlys, don't disrespect me, don't play mm's and take up time while i'm runnin the tournaments. i told them i was gonna be strict. i'm not their fathers... i'm to old to be taking people out their seats. plain n simple. everyone has their methods.

BUM163

Smash Lord
also how can i upload tio and such..... no one had laptops or any of the sort. i had to do it by paper lmao. i did what i had. sorry i ain't rich. sorry i'm in the hood. hey maybe i should take 5'gs so i can buy laptops wit tio install ; ]

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Boss isn't a big deal but he's good, but Forte is indeed a big deal to face early.

Too many good players were close to each other and location/crew stuff seemed to be almost ignored entirely.

lol BlackWaltz is amazing. I honestly thought he was going to beat NEO. Which would amuse me a bit since I beat BlackWaltz consistently lol.
You are so annoying

Everything you post is annoying as ****

Why do you always place yourself among people whose level you aren't on? I'm not even talking about me because there's a lot of **** about brawl I don't know, I just remember the **** you were talking to NinjaLink (who is LEAGUES ahead of you)

You need to learn how to ****ing talk to people, seriously. It's like you have no concept of rude or offensive, or you do and just choose to be a ****ing pest. You-are-not-that-good Inui, stop acting like you are. And, while you're at it, learn how to ****ing address people with some god **** manners instead of offending people with your ego (an ego that has a mind boggling place of origin since you haven't done ****, ever to back it up)

God you annoy the living **** out of me, I don't even know if I'm going to be able to fake nice in person the next time after reading your posts

BUM163

Smash Lord
i had my fun though. all jokes aside its really no one fault, but the manager/owner. ya need to speak to him and figure out if something can be done. hopefully ya resolve this issue somehow considering it's ya hometown. oni163 is my screen name on aol if ya wanna contact me. like i said i'm not against no one in this situation, but liein n deceiving is not cool.

Niko_K

Smash Master
NEO took all the words out of my mouth, everyone here in Canada from melee warned me about you.

-__-

Smash Ace
So whos guna join my tournament? GUARANTEED 1,000,000 **** THATS A LOTTA ZEROS u kno u wants the million whos comin?!?!? i need heads maahdooooooodsssssssss

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You are so annoying

Why do you always place yourself among people whose level you aren't on? I'm not even talking about me because there's a lot of **** about brawl I don't know, I just remember the **** you were talking to NinjaLink (who is LEAGUES ahead of you)

You need to learn how to ****ing talk to people, seriously. It's like you have no concept of rude or offensive, or you do and just choose to be a ****ing pest. You-are-not-that-good Inui, stop acting like you are. And, while you're at it, learn how to ****ing address people with some god **** manners instead of offending people with your ego (an ego that has a mind boggling place of origin since you haven't done ****, ever to back it up)

God you annoy the living **** out of me, I don't even know if I'm going to be able to fake nice in person the next time after reading your posts
Chill out, lol. I know you're the best Marth.

I just said it would have amused me. Nothing else. You probably lack Olimar experience. BlackWaltz is also a crewmate of mine, so of course I wanted him to win.

Btw, my sets with NinjaLink in both singles and teams are always very close, so I can't see him as "leagues" ahead of me. You're just biased against me, like a lot of people.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
solution

i had my fun though. all jokes aside its really no one fault, but the manager/owner. ya need to speak to him and figure out if something can be done. hopefully ya resolve this issue somehow considering it's ya hometown. oni163 is my screen name on aol if ya wanna contact me. like i said i'm not against no one in this situation, but liein n deceiving is not cool.

bum how about we give m2k a pen,paper, an envelop, ducktape, rope,chair. basement, and the manager blindfolded. Lets see what happens lets play a game called hangman i will fill some of the word out for you guyz to guess what m2k will do with all the materials given to him R _ _ _ _ om

-__-

Smash Ace
You are so annoying

!@#$%#$@%!@$$ INUI IS GOD DONT U DARE DISRESPECT HIM

BUM163

Smash Lord
lmaoo chill wes i'm eatin food. i didn't even know that was neo posting. heard that marth is beast. wes i would like to buy a vowel.......

-__-

Smash Ace
bum how about we give m2k a pen,paper, an envelop, ducktape, rope,chair. basement, and the manager blindfolded. Lets see what happens lets play a game called hangman i will fill some of the word out for you guyz to guess what m2k will do with all the materials given to him R _ _ _ _ om
+------+
|
|
|
|
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
|
|
|
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
|
|
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
| H
| ^
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
| ./H
| ^
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
| ./H\.
| ^
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
| ./H\.
| _/^
|
+-------+

+------+
| |
| O
| ./H\.
| _/^\_
|
+-------+

there u go wes ^_^

BUM163

Smash Lord
ighttt well i'm out and i won't be on smashboards for days. peace

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
well lets see since it got cut down im assuming this is how it went

The manager rented out a place expecting a big turnout so thats 1000$ hes down

now that being said i hear he cut it down to 45$ since i think most likely he dosent want to be in debt.... now that being said he told people why he cut it down because of the turnout

at 65 $ you woulda paid 20 bucks for venue(for2 days) 20$ for singles and 20bucks for doubles and 5 bucks for crews?

ok cutting that down to 45 it assuming he wants to not lose that much money he charges a 20$ venue fee because he rented out the extra space for 2 days....
so now its 20 bucks venue (dosent want to lose the money) 15 bucks singles 10 bucks doubles

assuming that 2250 - 1000 = 1250 for payouts for doubles and singles now divide that among the people and that makes it a very low payout

^^ but thats just me thinking out loud

-__-

Smash Ace
well lets see since it got cut down im assuming this is how it went

The manager rented out a place expecting a big turnout so thats 1000$ hes down

now that being said i hear he cut it down to 45$ since i think most likely he dosent want to be in debt.... now that being said he told people why he cut it down because of the turnout

at 65 $ you woulda paid 20 bucks for venue(for2 days) 20$ for singles and 20bucks for doubles and 5 bucks for crews?

ok cutting that down to 45 it assuming he wants to not lose that much money he charges a 20$ venue fee because he rented out the extra space for 2 days....
so now its 20 bucks venue (dosent want to lose the money) 15 bucks singles 10 bucks doubles

assuming that 2250 - 1000 = 1250 for payouts for doubles and singles now divide that among the people and that makes it a very low payout

^^ but thats just me thinking out loud
thats assuming you're fat

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Inui, you don't beat me consecutively. I have a hard time with you, yes. We are 1-1 in tourney play and never money matched (which I doubt I will, but that's besides the point).

If I am playing friendlies I sandbag -a lot-. Like.. a lot. Sometimes I try, but friendlies don't count in my eyes and therefore I barely try. Now if you were 4-0 with me in tourney, I would say yes to you beating me consecutively.

All I know is that I wish I had gotten higher. Playing any 'high level players' would be fine by me as long as it's not that one character that eats me up. wtb practice against him.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MattDotZebcrap need to stop posting........ it's boring

it's a results thread, ppl need to hear about shout outs not arguing stuff

D:
That was not needed, the whole debate thing was already over. :D
Also, I have no clue who you are or anything of the sort. Don't tell me not to post.

chillindude829

Smash Master
no one pocketed any money, the owner rented a bigger venue (which cost $1000) and he didn't want to lose money. not everyone who entered singles entered teams, there were like 22 teams i think, so the total entry fee wasn't quite $2250. the owner only took out the money he needed to not lose money from the tourney, and the rest was paid out to winners.

i don't really understand why random people from NY are complaining, you didnt even go to the tourney. i guess you're mad that the owner supposedly profited, but as i just explained he didn't.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
17: black walts - It's mother ffffiing waltz. It's in the dictionary. What the hell is 'walts'?
25: JCeasar
Ironic.

Anyway, people who don't have any of the facts and didn't even come need to stfu. The venue owner didn't pocket ****. This is a results thread, let's talk about the results, not the unfortunate circumstances that led to this controversy. I don't wanna see Travis stop hosting his excellent tourneys because all these people who didn't even come are giving him so much crap over something that was out of his control.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

i dont see why noone commented on this brilliant *** post

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
M2K.. don't go to tourneys if you're afraid this will happen.. and stop b*tching about it if you're going to continue going to tourneys... the fact that you're.. wait..... JOHNING makes no difference to Travis.. the tourney director.. or anyone else.

Get sympathy.. no one cares. The fact that you're still ranting just proves that you have the sense and social skills of a 10 year old. Perhaps you should go back to the venue and throw a temper tantrum while pounding on the ground <(^_^)b im sure it would merit the same response from any mature adult.

Btw.. no one really cares about your sad existence of reasons for losing money due to smash [as seen on pg 1].

Grow up. No Johns.

Good Day Son.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Ironic.

Anyway, people who don't have any of the facts and didn't even come need to stfu. The venue owner didn't pocket ****. This is a results thread, let's talk about the results, not the unfortunate circumstances that led to this controversy. I don't wanna see Travis stop hosting his excellent tourneys because all these people who didn't even come are giving him so much crap over something that was out of his control.
you wanna talk about results?? alright...lets talk about results. the RESULT of CH4 not paying out their GUARANTEED pot is....... NO1's GONNA SHOW UP TO THEIR NEXT ****!! BUT THEY'RE PROBABLY GONNA STILL PUT UP A GUARANTEED POT!! LMAO!!!

no one pocketed any money, the owner rented a bigger venue (which cost $1000) and he didn't want to lose money. not everyone who entered singles entered teams, there were like 22 teams i think, so the total entry fee wasn't quite $2250. the owner only took out the money he needed to not lose money from the tourney, and the rest was paid out to winners.

i don't really understand why random people from NY are complaining, you didnt even go to the tourney. i guess you're mad that the owner supposedly profited, but as i just explained he didn't.
why must you always try to argue something that doesnt matter chillen??? first it wuz "o so now its about principle right m2k..your first post said you needed the money" ... OK...WHO CARES!! its still his money.

and now its..."why are random ppl from ny complaining, its not like you went." its smash boards....we get random ppl from UTAH pop up out of nowhere commenting on something we said in a NYC WEEKLY thread. who cares. its open to the public....freedom of speech, you should read up on that sometime. your just mad cuz this thread has become a roast on the kid that hosted the tournament and the ppl involved. not too mention...we actually were going to come to this...we had a rental and everything...but the extreme weather conditions cancelled our plans. You wouldnt know that becuz we didnt GUARANTEE that we would show up. HAHAHAHA.

if the owner had about $1650 left over after paying 1st and 2nd in both teams and singles he had to of used alot of that for the venue to cover his A$$. O NO..NEVERMIND THE PPL HE GUARANTEED $$ too... forget that.. he's trying to pay the venue. WHAT HE SHOULD'VE DONE...is given out all the money to the players..... apologize that it wuznt what they expected..and then pay out the venue out of his pocket. and next time he wont put out another GUARANTEE like that. Life Lessons are expensive now a days.

Top Bottom