• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Actually . . . yeah. If I'm going to be honest the Zelda boards look way worse on average than the peach boards.

I mean, there's me, (and KayLo for the lady lovers out there) but I can't singlehandedly pull the average sexiness level up :awesome:
what about me? :o

other notable mentions:

Coffee Toffee ice-cream
i <3 you for this on Shedgy
i have never fapped ever this is why i win
lol

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I misread that "Meno Underwear" and I thought it was a link to a picture. I was like, :bee: for 3 seconds and then I realized that wasn't what it said and I was like :urg:

what about me? :o
I mean you're cool and everything but, come on, I'm the obligatory sexy mascot of the Zelda boards. It's a tough job, but it's MY job; I can't just go around giving just ANYONE credit for making the boards sexy.

i <3 you for this on Shedgy
I <3 me all the time. But, yes, this is a ****ing amazing flavour of ice-cream. That and toffee is one of my favourite guilty pleasures

Damn, I go to bed early and miss yet another tinychat.

:phone:
Not me. I was awake, just very very VERY drunk.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
2link and I are twinz~

:peach:
oh, totally~

:rosalina:
lol, I always thought rosalina was basically peach with different hair. Of course they have different personalities, but they look pretty much the same to me.
Pfft I'm cute as hell.
Err... I'm not sure if that's a good thing. How cute IS hell?

ALSO, CS DINAH. HOW DID YOU F-SMASH WHILE HOLDING A TURNIP!? I was replaying the matches through my head (since I don't have infinite replay), and it suddenly struck me that you did that once. I'm sure it wasn't my imagination.
And, and, did you save a replay of that match with the tennis racket kill on ps1? I want to see it for myself. It happened so fast, and I still can't figure out how you got hit through the tree... The sweet spot has much more range (especially below peach!) than I thought.

And a question to Meno! I believe you told me that one can instant throw and item by... glide tossing in the air? That flew over my head. Could you elaborate please?

Thanks for your help guys <3

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
ALSO, CS DINAH. HOW DID YOU F-SMASH WHILE HOLDING A TURNIP!? I was replaying the matches through my head (since I don't have infinite replay), and it suddenly struck me that you did that once. I'm sure it wasn't my imagination.
Hold A down after catching an item, then smash with the C-stick. The smash will charge till you release A.
And a question to Meno! I believe you told me that one can instant throw and item by... glide tossing in the air? That flew over my head. Could you elaborate please?
If you press C-stick IMMEDIATELY after catching an item with an airdodge (like, L + C-stick at almost the same time) you'll catch/throw the item really fast. Instant throw.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Hold A down after catching an item, then smash with the C-stick. The smash will charge till you release A.

If you press C-stick IMMEDIATELY after catching an item with an airdodge (like, L + C-stick at almost the same time) you'll catch/throw the item really fast. Instant throw.
My hero~ <3
Is there anyway I can repay you for your help? I'm open to ANYTHING (except financial compensation).
Thank you for your help!

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
lol, I always thought rosalina was basically peach with different hair. Of course they have different personalities, but they look pretty much the same to me.

Err... I'm not sure if that's a good thing. How cute IS hell?

And, and, did you save a replay of that match with the tennis racket kill on ps1? I want to see it for myself. It happened so fast, and I still can't figure out how you got hit through the tree... The sweet spot has much more range (especially below peach!) than I thought.

Thanks for your help guys <3
What Praxis said, and no I didnt save that match where the racquet killed me through the tree.... <.< I didnt have codes on when we played lol ggs btw

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yeah zwarm, i'm gay and peach is one of the last characters i'd wanna main o: It just seems like so many of them main her so i thought there was some deeper unknown reasoning behind it or something..lol

and i notice you noticin me 2linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I was watching my cpu peach play. Veeeery flashy. wtf, she can bonewalk better than I can (but she moves like she's b-sticking, which is... weird). And she aerial cancels like a beast. I've never seen her glide toss (she hardly uses turnips anyways) though. I think she picked up float dashing from you, Dinah (ggs btw), cuz I know I don't do it often. She also spams toad. xD
Has anyone else observed their main's cpu recently?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'm straight and I love playing Peach. I agree with Ankoku, I think it's just a coincidence. It's not like all gay people that play Smash play Peach.
I'm straight and main Peach, but Peach does have a higher frequency of gay smashers. Same as Lucario has a high frequency of furries (furries are attracted to a furry character) and Falco has a high frequency of black smashers (black people like guns). :awesome:
KIDDING.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah zwarm, i'm gay and peach is one of the last characters i'd wanna main o: It just seems like so many of them main her so i thought there was some deeper unknown reasoning behind it or something..lol

and i notice you noticin me 2linkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Well I don't know everyone's reasonings, but I just play her because she's fun. She's just so different from every other character. Her float helps.

Lol Praxis. By that logic shouldn't gay people not be playing Peach? She's hawt.
not really, but still

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I'm straight and main Peach, but Peach does have a higher frequency of gay smashers. Same as Lucario has a high frequency of furries (furries are attracted to a furry character) and Falco has a high frequency of black smashers (black people like guns). :awesome:
KIDDING.
But why peach though? Why don't gays flock to zelda or zss?

Tesh

Smash Hero
KIDDING.
I FIND THIS OFFENSIVE, samus has the coolest gun in the entire game

On another subject, how do you Peach mains feel about Pokemon Stadium 2? How does Peach perform there? Her Float game obviously gives her an edge on Ice, Electric and Air phases. Do you folks like or dislike this stage for peach?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol @ you guys. i picked peach like a long long time ago and my sisters friend was just like "wtf, are you gay?" so apparently everyone automatically thinks like that if you use her D:

and illmatic...yeahhhhhh..rightttttt. Never.

@ Praxis...you're right, but we're the best at using falco! he has the bestest gun.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hmm, actually, I think the gay stigma should be more associated with New Jersey if we're talking about recent times. If you stop and think for a second...you'll notice that NJ has a lot of gay smashers.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I find myself associating gay smashers with Pit more than I do Peach. Probably because the only gay smasher I know personally mains Pit, and the only Peach main I see on a regular basis is Xyless, and he's straight. Also, the only Falco main I know personally is Arty, and he's white, and IL's only Lucario main isn't a furry. We must have it all backwards.

Either way, I don't like the stereotypes of characters. The negative connotations might stop people from playing characters they could have otherwise enjoyed. It didn't stop me from switching to Peach, though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Finally got a Y screwdriver and a spare plat controller, so I got to make a black-and-silver controller.

No more wondering which one is mine, now. :)

Top Bottom