• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Fantastic wingman, I think.
Thanks mate! But behind every great wingman is another pilot there to land the joke. You're a great pilot mate. C:

Alright, Mario will suck *** with Peach but Snake is one of her best partners.
Ironic he's a horrible peach partner even though he saves her *** in every mario game. :V

So who wants a sig?

I'll be entering this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301549
Oy blooper bro! I didn't know ya made sigs. If you'd be so kind to make me when i'd be for ever in your debt bloops~! Even if ya hate me I still like ya mate. I'd understand of ya don't wanna. C:

Favorite ice cream is definitely cookie dough btw. Actually for get the ice cream part, i'll be happy with just cookie dough.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I always that black (males and females)>the rest.
Maybe that's because I'm black. I don't think people of any race are inherently ugly, I just tend to find black people attractive more often. That study is based on opinion, so I don't see how someone's perception of attractiveness could be offensive. xD

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yeah, which boggles me that black women are apparently less attractive, which I think is bull. It's stupid to try and make a scientific study off of it.

:peach:

Top Bottom