• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm just bad at wifi. I refuse to use stupid wifi tactics to win, and I play like I would offline. But rolls beat everything, and I have a hard time punishing them... so yeah. It hasn't been working out for me.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
The one with the name tag that says "Airge"

Awww cmon man. I'm dumb, but not that dumb. =p

I was setting someone up for this

VVVV

It's obviously the one in the back with the beard.
I'm such a good wingman~! <3
Oh btw. Using monkey emoticons because of what ya said early. I'm lame and don't read the cats thing. :<

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I always thought Anne Hathaway(sp?) was pretty cute. I can never remember her name for some reason, but I can always recognize her face.

I usually have more losses than wins (a win ratio between .3 and .4); I'm doing better this season though. I actually have more wins than losses in singles ladder! Yay! I hope that doesn't mean I'm starting to pick up wifi tactics. ;-;
I've only laddered Illmatic and Meno (dat beach) so far this season. I've seen King Beef in there a few times (usually as I decide to leave xD) and 2link, but the latter is a lurking $lut. I don't think I've ever seen you say anything in there, 2link. lol I hope to see more people from the peach boards in there, or on free play. I wanna brawl all of you! I'm actually starting to sorta like Peach dittos.

I've found a (new) dubz partner too! What do you guys think of the Peach/Mario and Peach/Snake teams?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Alright, Mario will suck *** with Peach but Snake is one of her best partners.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
LOOOOOL. Praxis is my hero. I think this is my first time seeing him here. He's the first Peach I ever saw a video of, and I guess he sorta inspired me to play peach competitively.
@ Praxis: Hi. I'd love to have your children. I don't care if I'm a dude. I'll haxx my body for you. <3

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I've always enjoyed Praxis's sporadic appearances. He litters the boards with helpful tips and a few amusing reactions and returns to being a super nerd.

Even IRL he's like "Hey Manny, I bought everyone a box of peaches at the flea market!"

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I've actually never like ice cream :( I prefer warm deserts or cake, nothing cold (sensitive teeth ftl)

I do LOVE genuine italian gelato, though. I say chocolate and lemon gelato are the best

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Cookies and Cream~

Lol this conversation reminds me of something I read a long time ago. Let me dig it up.

Here it is:

-Vanilla is for old school style people who just want something to satisfy themselves with something simple

-Colored sprinkles means they enjoy their child side quite a bit.

-Chocolate is also old school but someone who doesn't wanna mainstream it.

-Swirl is for those who are afraid of change but want to dip their toes into som
ething new.

-Chocolate Chip is also pretty old school just for someone who wants a little bit more than the norm, kind of a one-upper.

-Mint Chocolate Chip is for someone with a spark or flare in their attitude

-Orange Sherbet is for people who like to be serious to get stuff done when it needs to be done

-Cookies and cream is for the simplistic yet modern ice cream connoisseur

-Chocolate chip cookie dough is for those who enjoy incremental and obvious rewards when doing something

-Cake Mix ice cream is like the colored sprinkles but with a sweet tooth.( and a sweet side in their personality)

-Dulce de Leche is for someone who is slightly hispanic or has some hispanic in them culturally or somewhere in their bloodline.(yeah its shamelessly racist)

-Rum raisin is in between Dulce de Leche and Mamey sherbet for the hispanic influence.

-Mamey Sherbet is extremely hispanic: probably can speak about 10 words of English

-Butter Pecan is for older folks.

-Strawberry is for those who use their emotions a bit more when making decisions.

Anything else is just people wanting more stuff with their ice cream (hoarding, needs a new spin on life, and proof of self value)

-Oh and Reese's creations(its not an ice cream flavor but its got its own subsection) are for people who want to do everything with their lives and take on more they can handle(sometimes doing too much or doing the wrong things just to do it)(this one is very very iffy)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Rocky Road

Usually I can't eat a ton of ice cream since it gets bland, but Rocky Road has a ton of textures and flavors. ****'s a meal.

Coconut and Mango would be my follow-ups.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I see that you're considering my offer, or at the very least curious about it. Just... give me some of your semen and I'll do the rest.
Cannibal. :<
^^^

I guess the peach/mario team isn't meant to be [good]. D:
There was a unanimous agreement over at the mario boards about peach/mario being garbage. Thanks for your help, guys~

Oh yeah, and I just like plain old vanilla. That or twix ice cream.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So who wants a sig?

I'll be entering this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=301549

And instead of just doing it for fame and fortune, I might as well make it into a gift. The prompt is "black and white" though, so let me know if that feels appealing to anyone. It doesn't strictly have to be black and white, but I'll probably be incorporating checkerboards or penguins or something.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
You've already made PeachGuard a sig!

Make me a sig!! I NEED ONEEEEE!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

Top Bottom