• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Seen worse? Do peach mains just have really high standards? xD

Mink, you're man gorgeous, man! I strive to look like that actually. Totally borrowing the pose in the second pic btw. C:
I'm a Zelda main :p

Anyway you gotta leave room for improvemant, can't let complements go to people's heads.

But I mean if you wanna compare him to the standard gamer he belongs in the upper eschelon for sure :)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Peach boards are pretty nice looking compared to most character boards imo.
Actually . . . yeah. If I'm going to be honest the Zelda boards look way worse on average than the peach boards.

I mean, there's me, (and KayLo for the lady lovers out there) but I can't singlehandedly pull the average sexiness level up :awesome:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You've been "back" like twelve times.
I know that's Meno language for "good **** KB, welcome back you sexy *** *****".

Those were all spur of the moment assumptions after I foolishly lost hope and wandered off to other characters. This time...I know. Shugo beat the ****** out of my Peach until I eventually sharpened up on all of the fundamentals I had lost from trying to make too many of those "unique" tweaks in place of the options that get straight to the point. Well...that and I stopped fapping as much as usual and spared my brain from being roasted prior to playing, it helps a ton. 8====D~~

Show some love Meano, and maybe...just MAYBE I'll treat you to some Olive Garden the next time we hang out in person. :)

Top Bottom