• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Welcome to the Peach Social Discussion!

Rules:
  • No trolling
  • No flaming
  • Nothing inappropriate
  • Keep spam at a low
  • Don't encourage arguments
Please keep most off-topic discussion on Tinychat. Specific Peach gatherings usually happen in this Chat.

Summer 2010

Instead, this thread is to contain any social discussion within the Peach boards. Sort of a spam-sponge, discuss board activity or your various hobbies and interests here without littering the rest of the boards. For more Brawl related discussion, visit the Peach Tactical GD.

The Peach boards have met four times! West coast Genesis, east coast Pound 4, midwest MLG Columbus, and east coast Pound 5.

Genesis

Left to right: Mage, Kosmos (above), Edreeses (below), MetaTitan (above), You (below), Meno, Praxis, and Razmakazi

Pound 4

Above: Peachkid, Dark.Pch, Excel_Zero, LLOD
Below: Mikey Lenetia, Kyon, Lady Legion, White Peach

MLG Columbus

Left to right: Nicole, Mikey Lenetia, Today, King Beef, Joey, Xyless

Pound 5

Left to right: LLOD, Meno, Peachkid, Dark.Pch (below), Razmakazi, KB, Nicole, and Kyon

WHOBO 3

Above: Illmatic, Silly Kyle, Razmakazi, Tofer, ADHD
Below: Vinnie, Peach Guard, Flamewave, Nicole

This thread is in lieu of the now closed Peach Chatroom and General Discussion by TigerWoods.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Peach Board Profiles (Now accepting new profiles over PM)

Here's the format for your profile:
  • Smash Name
  • Tournament, Casual, or Wifi Player
  • City, State/Country
  • Photo
  • A small paragraph about yourself which should include your real name and your favorite move.
I'll handle the formatting and whatnot. As long as you're anything resembling of a regular, be sure to PM me yours! I'll be accepting profiles as long as this thread is active. Order will go in accordance to this. (Last Updated: 3/15/11)
DARK.PCH
Tournament and Wifi Player
Manhattan, NY

My name is Ulysses. I was born and rasied in NYC. I like to draw and make my own manga. I speak both english and spanish. Spanis was my first language I spoke. I also play the guitar. I play merengue and Batchata on it. Soon I'll become a musician as a hobby to have fun and entertain people. I can play the button accordieon as well. I love RPG, playing handball and playing card games like Yu-gi-oh. I can't be bored all the time, so always on the go to have some fun. I'm an optimistic person that backs down to no one. I believe hard work pays off and anything can be achived no matter what people tell me. I live my my own motives

I been playing smash since it fitst came out. Started playing competitive with melee. My main character in Melee was kirby. But then switch to Peach cause I play with girls in fighting games. And I usually use Peach in all muti-Mario games. Peach is my favorite Nintendo character of all time. Brawl came out and just went straight Peach to contiune the goal I failed to reach in melee. My goal is to be the best Peach on the planet and take Peach on levels of competitve brawl people think till this day she can't go. And win a major tourny going all Peach. People call me crazy and think I will never pull this off with her. But thats just makes me try even harder. I'm usually too hard on myself and people say I should not be. I can't except good or great. Have to be beyond that, anything below that is not good enough for me. but I think it is what makes me stronger as a player and a person. but I know I will reach my goal no matter what. And no professional player or character is gonna tell me otherwise. Favorite move peach is uptilt.

I help Peach players from all over the wrold with advice and etc. I'm an official Peach teacher for smashboards and allisbrawl. I enjoy doing this. Makes me feel good helping others. Really with a character we all love and wanna be beast with. For this I have giving myself the name and seen by other Peach players as "Uncle Peach".

PHARAOH.PCH KYON
Tournament Player
Kissimmee, FL

Hello Everyone. My name is Kyon and I'm one of the pro Peach players of Florida. I also play Peach in melee. My favorite move of Peach is her Double Slap and Nair. Its so fast I love it!!!! I love anime, manga, rpg games, music, movies, hanging out with friends.

I continue to learn more about peach and the play style i choose to use. I play smash and Peach cause its fun and i get to meet new people and new friends. Which i care about deeply. I gie some hugs from the heart. Most smashers like me to be around. I love teams and I team with Legion a good Zelda player of florida and Our team name is Solemen Judgement and I also team with Hungrybox a d3 player which im sure every knows who he is now cause of Genesis lol. Our team name is Lucky Penny. I soon hope to travel to other tournaments and show people just how much **** peach really is.! I'm also very good at making friends lol. I'm loving all you Peach players out there. Give a guy a shout sometime Guys! Truuuuuuuu =^-^=

I also know hiROI personally, Truuuu
AIRGEMINI
Wifi Player
Indianapolis, IN

Hello, my name is William, but I don't care if you call me by something else. My favorite move would probably be Float :3 (it is a move, right?). Unfortunately due to my age, and suckish location (yes I'm johning, deal with it :mad:) I don't get to participate in tourneys to help her on the tier list, etc; hopefully I will one day :). Apart from that I'm just a high school student most of time, I enjoy reading (not so much lately though), playing other games, making new friends, and having a good time :3

PEACHGUARD

Tournament Player
Laredo, TX

Hola. My name is Ivan Javier Valdez. I'm a Peach and Donkey Kong main and use only original costumes for my mains! I've been playing smash competitively since March of this year and I really feel that I've reached a high level of play in a short amount of time! I may seem annoying to some on the boards, but when you get to know me in real life(Most Likely at MLG Dallas or WHOBO), you'll see that I'm a pretty awesome guy. I never shut up, and people either love or hate that about me. I plan on becoming a well known Peach player for my skill on the battlefield.

I'm an artist of many sorts, mainly a musician. I play piano and I'm still considered a begginer even though judges tell me otherwise.

Besides all that, I love smash to death. I take pride in being a Peach and Donkey Kong main, and I plan on taking my name in smash far. I hope you'll all get to play me sometime so you all can see I'm a little more than just talk.

Also, I'm a straight, Mexican Peach main with a slight build. I don't fit that Gay, Fat, or Black theory at all.

P.S. I love PMs and Wall chats. Just talk to me and you'll make my day.
MENO
Tournament Player
Denver, CO

Heyo, my name is Manny and my favorite is ftilt! It's good! I love photography, graphic design, and typography - I'm going to school for it at the moment studying art & design. A surprisingly accurate summary of my life would be: I make art, I lift weights, and I play Brawl.

I like things simple, I never look back, and try my best to do what's fun today without failing tomorrow. Don't take me seriously.

Really.

KING BEEF
Tournament Player
Cleveland, Ohio

Hi my name is King Beef or "KB", Eddie in real life and my favorite move is a tie between nair and bair. I'm a very genuine person for those who know me in real life, with my online persona being the complete opposite at times. I don't drink, smoke, or believe in getting tattoos or piercings on my own body, but I don't care what others do with theirs, because I believe in maintaining my own "purity" in a sense. I'm very enthusiastic about competitive Smash and have been for about 5 years now. I started going to Melee tournaments in late 2006 and have been playing in Brawl tournaments since the game's release. My first main in Brawl was Ness until I came across Peach, who seemed to fit my style perfectly, and I've stuck with her ever since. I've already established myself as one of the best Peaches around and I'll continue to try and raise the bar. I'm on and off with my activity on the boards, but I usually do contribute useful tidbits of information occasionally when I'm not feeling too lazy to type it lol. I one day hope to meet all of the other Peach mains out there, especially the regulars around the boards and especially Nicole ;D. So yeah there you have it. And yes Mr. SephirothKen...I'm straight.

XYLESS
Tournament, Casual, and Wifi Player
Chicago, IL

Hello, my name is Jacob. I am in the tournament scene strictly for fun, and not for profit, so sometimes, I pull out a random character for laughs. I refuse to use top tier characters except for practice or helping friends train. It comes from my Melee mentality, in which I used TONS of characters (specifically Mewtwo and Jigglypuff), but really didn't try with the best characters. Being, as far as I know, the only Peach main in IL, I haven't really had much experience with others outside of Bo. I think I need Peach Bomber rehab, thanks to trying to use Lucas. Other than that, my favorite move is probably dair or utilt, though uair is starting to make a showing in my attacks a lot more lately thanks to discussions I've had with other Peach players.

METATITAN
Tournament Player
Simi Valley, CA

Hi! My name is Christian. I'm 17 and I'm pretty much your typical person. I enjoy hanging out with friends, girls, and playing smash. I love math and animals so I'll probably end up doing something with biology. I'll play wifi if you want, just don't expect me to play seriously. I've had some sort of orthodontic machine in my mouth since the third grade, and after eight long years I finally have nice teeth! Don't be shy to drop by a message!

HIROI
Tournament Player
Kissimmee, FL

My name is Hiram. My birthday's on December 24th. I'm Puerto Rican and I'm a very sarcastic person. I joke around way too much, which causes people not to take me as serious as I would like. I want to meet new people and open my horizons. Currently, I'm in high school and in the International Baccalaureate program, which means I'm pretty smart. I’ve been using Peach since November of 2008 and haven’t stopped. I attend many tourneys in Florida, and my dream as a Smash Player is to get on my state’s Power Rankings and even win a tournament. And I plan to get there with determination and help from my friend’s, especially Kyon (;

2LINK121

Pompano Beach, FL

Eh not really sure where to start, well my name is 2link121(Garret Joseph). I fit typical Peach mainer characteristics as you can see in my pic lol(black, big, not gay though). I'm Haitian and my hometown is Boston but I've lived in FL most of my life. As you can tell from my name I <3 the legend of Zelda series alot(I only admit to Blubba_Pinecone beating me in this department lol). I'd advise you not ask me where I got my name since its a long story and pretty embarrassing to reveal the few times I've told people. For now I'm just an average player of smash(all three games). I've started attenting tournaments a couple months ago down here(June '10) and South Florida's scene is a really good place to cultivate skill with unique characters, which I making sure to take advantage of with constant study and practice. I'm pretty much a very friendly person and I'd be glad to play or talk with anyone. I also love to help people which I think is reflected in my major which is Nursing. Ask me about anything and I'll see what I can do. I love solving problems lol.

Some of you might think it's strange I came to main PeachRosalina considering my tag and honestly I thought it was strange over a year ago myself. When I picked up brawl I went through a constant char switching phase because obviously I couldn't develop a nice and unforced attachment to playing a character. The rest could simply be concluded with me picking her up and just clicking. I don't feel held back by my character so much as I did with others and using her felt natural. As for my constant Rosalina fanboyishness lol. In stories and games I enjoy seeing a strong female protagonist. By strong I usually mean in personality or in mind. For several months I've had different female characters that I've found to admire exploring different things. I like Rosalina because I feel there's a strength coming from her as well as a vague feeling of mystery and calmness(you can kinda recognize these traits in my stage music. In pictures She's looking off at something too. So although it may sound cheesy I like to think there's always something to look forward to in my time with competitive smash playing her.

SILLY KYLE
Tucson, AZ

Hey guys, my name is Kyle and I am 20 years old. I’m a pre-nursing major going to the University of Arizona and Pima Community College. I’ve been playing Super Smash Bros. since the first game came out for the N64. Princess Peach was the first character I tried out in Melee and I haven’t looked back since then – I instantly fell in love with her. When Brawl was released, I initially played Peach but was angry because of the nerfs and I had falling out with her. Over the summer of 2009, I decided I wanted to become a competitive player and my Peach passion was stronger than ever. I picked her up again and have put many, many hours into training and I’m finally becoming recognized as a good Peach player. After some tournaments over the Fall season, I made the Power Rankings for Arizona and I was thrilled to be listed as one of the elites in the Southwest. Now it is my goal to become the best Peach in the WHOLE world and stomp people in tournaments with the lovely blonde in the pink dress. My favorite move would definitely have to be her forward air. Crown smacking is too funny!! <3

PEACHKID
Tournament Player
Chelmsford, MA

hay y'all its Peachkid, im 18 years old and i enjoy alot of things, ranging from video games (hard to believe isnt it) to the fine arts like singing, acting, drawing....etc. i also enjoy some cooking, italian cuisine is my specialty. im going to college in the fall for psychology and philosophy. irl, i can be pretty shy but im really quite funny and very outgoing if u get to know me alittle. im also a memeber of the furry fandom, and my fursona is a white wolf ^_^. i started video games when i was only 2 years old and one could say that i was a "prodigy" at them for my age. my first video game was super mario bros. 2 and take a wild guess on who my first character was...

i started my smash career with melee back in fall 07, and have been going to tourneys ever sense. i strive to become a peach to be reckoned with region wide. i want my peach to become known with her fast paced; almost melee-esc speed. i already proved myself to be the best peach in NE. now i wanna aquire that title for the EC someday ^_^

My favorite peach move are deffinatly "Float canceled" Nairs. even though its slower than melee's fc'd nairs, i feel like nobody expects it and i combo alot of things with it.

MOOZLE
Tournament Player
Glenview, IL

Hi Peachies! My name is Brandon and I'm 16. I like whales a lot, and foxes too(lol). I do gymnastics and I like to read : At this moment, a song Hiroi just posted is stuck in my head. I like Peach because she is unique, and my favorite move is either Dtilt or turnips.

I've been playing Smash from the beginning, with Smash64. I skipped melee because I was young and never had a Gamecube. I just recently bought melee though (under direct orders from a melee player who drove me to a tourney) and I have to say, it's a lot of fun! I just started going to tourneys, and I hope to go to a lot in the future. My big goal is to beat Xyless (mwahaha) with Peach and maybe PT! Happy...Peaching?
JIGGLYZELDA003
Wifi player
Cleveland, OH

Meow! or should i say woof? lol my name is Jullian and i might normally be considered a Peach main, but i hang out on all the other boards and main like 10 characters. Peach is my third fav mario character and she always sports my fav color of green unless shes Saki Peach. (insert money and travel johns) otherwise i'd go to a few more tourneys, only been to 3. Currently im a poor college student at Cleveland State University and im majoring in Art something(still deciding). my fav move is Ftilt cause its alwasy there to get that wtf kill.
LLODOWNEDU74 (LLOD)
???,??

Hey! My name is Arjun and I love the color green. I play the Bb Clarinet, and a little bit of Alto sax. I am currently a freshmen in high school. My brother, Smash God, has trained me to be a pretty good peach player. I use only Green Peach, and my favorite move is dair. I am probably the best peach in MD/VA, even though I don't go to many tournaments because of my parents. However, I love to play wifi, and am one of the best on AiB. So, hit me up on wifi at any time and I'll be there :)

TOFER_BOOBOO (BUBBA)
Tournament and Casual Player
San Antonio, Texas

I am Roger Martinez, I am a Junior in College and I am 19 years old. I am Majoring in Computer And Design, trying to study in 3D Modeling. I am very big fan of Jake Gyllenhaal. I am in love with the idea of love, I am a big softy for romance anything. I love playing video games, especially RPG's that seem to repeat themselves.
I like beards, most people like butts, eyes, lips, I like beards. It's the first thing I notice about a person. I am a blunt when it calls for it, and I keep my opinions to myself. Unless the time calls for it, I don't like throwing out what I think about a situation if it has nothing to do with me. I love everyone, I don't hold grudges and I hate having bad blood between me and someone else. I also assume that everyone I talk to is instantly my friend :D
If there is anything else I have not said ask me, then we can be best friends <3
I used to use the tag name Tofer for Brawl, but now I use Bubba. Just so yall don't get confused when I become the best blue Peach main in the world, sorry Meno.

I have always loves Peach as a character, never really knew why. I guess I fit the stereotype of Peach players since I am gay. Although I just recently came to with being comfortable with it.
I love her down air, probably my most favorite move. It sets up for everything, and if I am ever in a bad situation I just dair. Approaching me with an attack? DAIR! Trying to camp me? DAIR! I am losing? DAIR! I am in the lead? DAIR!

MIKACHIRU
Tournament, Casual, and WiFi Player
Ewa Beach, HI

Hello! My name's Asia. I'm an aspiring artist and I'm 16 years old~. I've only gone to a couple of tournaments (of three of them, two of them were on a whim at a convention) but I plan to go to more~. Lately, I've been playing more Brawl and less of anything.:urg: Anyway, I don't fit any of the rules for Ken's Theory (Gay, black, or fat; last one's debatable. Depends on your definition of fat) but I am a girl...So yeah. My favorite Peach move is Bair. People need to spam that more.:mad: I like to read alot, novels or manga. Er... Yeah, that's about it. Nice to meet you guys and I look forward to working with you (or something like that)~. :)
EDREESESPIECES [Former Peach board moderator]
Tournament Player
Irvine, CA

I'm Edrees,from Socal. I do stress analysis on airplanes as my career, I've been playing competitive smash since my first tourney in 2004, through I was a lurker on smashboards for nearly a full year before that. I hate losing ( always lost to this friend of mine in smash 64,then melee) so I googled for smash bros tips online and found the site, the rest is history.

I don't really go to tournaments anymore, but I like to post and have fun, and offer help because I still know how to play the same as I did before. I like girls, music/guitar, learning japanese, and sports. Dexter is the best TV show of all time, and I used to like playing video games but I don't have the time for them save the big ones or stuff on DS these days.

DTP
Tournament Player
Canada

My Real name is Darren and I just turned 20! I've lived in Canada all my life and I love to travel. My last trip was to Thailand. I went for a month and a half and it was the best time of my life. I also love video games, obviously. Brawl being one of my favs. I also love FFX and at the moment I'm looking forward to Gran Turismo 5 and FF14 <3
I'm been using Peach since the games release and have (Inconsistently) mained her throughout the last year and a half or so. Red Peach is my fav!
Not doing too much nowadays except working (Just finished paying off the debt I owed my dad. Thailand brought out the worst in me lol) and currently saving up to move out early 2011 with my best friend and I can't wait!

Um..... That's it for now I guess. I semi regularly lurk the Peach boards (as creepy as that sounds) but I've always been tempted to post more here, so now I'm going to try.
VANZ
Casual Player
New York, NY

Hi, My name's Jaden. I live in New York City and I'm and it's the greatest city ever! I'm fairly outgoing and I get along with pretty much anyone. My birthday is November 21st, 1988 and I'm currently a senior at NYU. I'm a Melee player primarily, but I play Brawl whenever i'm around other players. I play pretty much all characters because that makes the game more interesting to me. In addition to Smash, I'm a huge fan of Capcom fighters. I don't go to many tournaments, but I go when I can. I also love swimming and Martial Arts (specifically Aikido) I have an extensive sword collection and insane amounts of technology. My interests are pretty random, but that's pretty much all there is to know about me. Oh, and My favorite move with Peach is Nair. It's too good :D
MIKEY LENETIA
Tournament, Casual, and Wifi Player
Washington, MI

Hello there. My name is Mikey, and I'm one of the few Midwestern Peach players. I've been in the smash scene since a bit into Melee, so I guess you can say I'm one of the rare few to play both and stick with the same characters in both Melee and Brawl. I exclusively play blue characters, as it's my favorite color. I've also recently graduated from college, so I'll be going to more tournaments. I'm a lurker, and usually won't post unless I feel there's something I need to say. Also openly gay, but meh, just another part of me. And my favorite move has to be... Hm. I have too many. I'll just go with forward smash. Randomness is so fun~! ^_^
SILENT_RAIN
Semi-Competitive Tournament and Disgruntled Wifi Player
Austin, TX

Hai! My first name is Sergio and my middle name is Hiram. I go by both names so pic whichever one or just go with Rain. ^_^ I dual main Peach and Zelda. I am a current Social Work major at the University of Texas at Austin (hook 'em horns!) My favorite move(s) are Peach bomber and her Up-Tilt-- you gotta love killing with love! I love music and reading. I'm a very polite individual and I love socializing. Oh and i just turned 20 this past Saturday. What else am I missing? I love hiking and having long deep conversations. Anyways I would love to have dittos with you guys.
I did the same thing in the Zelda boards but I wrote a lot more random facts but feel free to check it out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7944196&postcount=1605

P.S. I love hugs! *gives hugs to everyone*

RM88
Toluca, Mexico

I'm Paco (22 years old), a Peach main from Mexico City. Utilt is my favorite Peach move; it's flashy and broken useful. I enjoy playing with several characters (currently 9) but Peach has always been my main - she's my favorite character from my favorite gaming series.

My Peach could be described as a defensive, grab-happy, turnip-lover, white-dressed princess. I've beaten the best Peach in Mexico 3 times, so I like to think I'm at the very least semi decent :laugh: I'm part of the biggest Smash crew in my city; AKPikks/The Toluca People, I've met lots of awesome people because of it.

I have a degree in marketing and I want to study something related to animation, languages or game development. I speak Spanish, some English and some really basic Japanese. I love dogs and animals in general, animal cruelty is one of the very few things that make my blood boil. I love gaming (mostly platformers, fighters and RPGs) and Japanese culture.

-JOEY-
Louisville, KY

Hello, My name is Joey! ^__^. I loooove super smash brothers brawl, and even though I'm mainly considered a random user in my area, and I could get asked for a lot of matchup experience through friendlies if they wanted, I main and love using Peach! My favorite move with Peach would probably be her Nair, because it's a really good move to interupt with, and I just love using it! I think it may be one of peach's best moves. I also like peach's *** (side b) a lot, because its fun to use, and I feel like it has unlocked potential, and it could be used really well and it may have a big purpose. I love reading, watching anime, and I love hanging out. I'm not very talkative or social, but if you can get into a conversation with me, I'll be so happy! I really enjoy Kirby, Mario, and Pokemon games. I think Kirby, Peach, Pichu, and Plusle are the coolest and most awesome video game characters ever. Pink is my favorite color, even though I don't show it that much. I'm only 15, so I can't travel as much as I want to, but my parents are starting to accept the Kentucky smash scene, so that may change (starting with MLG Columbus!) I'm in my highschool's marching band, Eastern HS, and we will be marching in the 2010 macy's thanksgiving day parade in New York! Music is really enjoyable, and I love it. Thats enough about me teehee. Get to know me! ^_^
RICKYPRO
Casual, Wifi, and Tournament Player
Jacksonville, FL

Well, my real name is Richard, but I go by Ricky. I am 16, born on August 6th. I started Smash when I was just a wee lad. N64, when I thought there was only a B Button. Then in Melee I was more mature, and realized the bigger green button did something too. I used to main Ness, but he just doesn't cut it anymore. Haha.
My favorite move of Peach's would have to be GFNair. It's fantastic.
ABout me:
I am bisexual, I like to party, and I love to act. I am into Smash, Theatre, Nicki Minaj, Dying my hair, and Good looking guys/girls, and that is about it. Later taters.

DRAIKROAN (ROWAN)
Ex-Tournament, Casual, and Wifi Player
Louisville, KY

Hi Peach Boards! Itsa me-ah Mario! Seriously Mario is my real name; Mario Antwan Young. I was (kinda still am a little) part of the Louisville crew with Hilt (Olimar/Mod), Xisin (Marth), Cr4sh (Luigi) and the others. (Oreo, J-Kip, Calic, Joey, Pally)

As you guys know, I stopped playing for about a year and came back again. As far as competitive fighting games go, I only play Tekken (6) now. I'd started playing SSB casually back in 2005 and didn't start playing competitively until the late melee years. I was a Marth/Jiggs main then. Afterwards, life hit me and I joined the NAVY. Stuff happened (DA,DT policy stuff) and I ended up leaving just before brawl hit. IIRC, I've tried Lucas, Lucario, Snake, and R.O.B as mains before I picked up Peach. To be honest, NikoK was the inspiration for my choice after I saw his first combo vid. I was competitively active for a little more then a year after release. I did surprisingly well in tournaments across the Midwest before KB wrecked the scene. My best achievement was when I beat Judge (y'know that one MK player) in pools. Unfortunately though, by the time Summer '09 hit, brawl tournaments grew boring for me fast and I walked out midway in a tournament effectively ending my associations with the game. Then I went to a tourney just to try it out again and it was relatively fun, so now Im back! (for now...) Red Peach and **** Gumshoe ftw.

P.S: ...and yeah I'm another one of those gay peach players.

THIBAULT (TFL)
Casual and Wifi Player
Someplace, NC

Hey im Thibault (yeah thats my real name :3 ) I was born in france and lived there for 3 years before moving to sc. Then 3 years ago i moved to nc :/ Im beyond easy to get along with, im very helpful, and i tend to curse sometimes. I easily change the way i act based on who im near... like if i meet your parents or if im near a child i wont curse. Im extremely nice and really flirty. People tend to label me as a player but its highschool whatever lol. I tend to love playing as peach because of all her spacing options, combos and overall uniqueness. My favorite move would mostlikely be either turnip, fair, or upsmash.
ELUCIFER
Semi-Casual Wifi Player
Las Vegas, NV

My name is Alex. I'm a gay, seventeen year-old Asian guy. I'm starting my senior year in high school. I'm part of the school band, so I'm kind of busy throughout the year with band stuff. I also like making texture hacks, but I'm not very good at it, so I stick to doing simple little recolors. I'm also a big fan of the Tales series. And my favorite move is the side taunt up tilt.
I'm usually at the Forum Games or I post in the Peach Gallery & Texture Hacks thread. Other than that, I just lurk around here.
SERVE
Tournament Player
Riverton, UT

My name is Spencer. Meno probably doesn't know this, but I've slept at his house before. I'm 18, attending college at SLCC and plan on going into biology. I am a vegetarian and born a triplet. Characters I have previously mained are Ness, and Marth, both got pretty boring to me. Also, I'm not very good at this game.. :3
THEMINK
Tournament Player
Fort Myers, FL

Hey there Fellow Peach Players, my name is Mink in tournaments, and Ryan everywhere else.
I played Peach in Melee and i'm just now polishing her to the point of using her in tournaments in brawl. I enjoy playing a mean guitar, listening to metal, and smokin' a nice cigar.

I would have to say my favorite peach is turnips and forward airs. Nothing is a better feeling than baiting someone with your turnips directly into your forward air. I come from FGCU, placing third place in the tournament here, as well as being a member of the crew The SwampNigas. I've just began to make an appearance on the SmashBoards scene as well as going to tournaments around Florida. If anyone is down for friendlies feel free to contact me. I'm down to meet new people, make new friends and allies, and have a good time playin' some smash. I'm always up for learning new combos and tricks, tips will never get old. One day Mink will strike fear into the hearts of Falco's all over the country.
MOTHUZAD 'PEACHY' KEEN
Columbus, OH

My name is Cory, and I am 22 years old. I have a hard time taking anything seriously, but I often overreact ridiculously when I'm having fun. This happens lots with Smash Bros. I've been Smashing since the 64, but I had no main until Melee, where I picked up Peach. I've stuck with her in Brawl, and over the past year I've started to get decent. My favorite move is definitely Vegetable. I love all the AT's associated with it (though I do not know them all--yet!). Plus, I got so many Stitchies and Bomb-ombs this weekend. It was beautiful. Anyway, I've been out of mainstream Smash until recently, and more than anything, I'm eager to learn.

L33T

Aberdeen, WA

Heya! my name is Kurt Harris, AKA L33t. I am 17 at the moment and I live in Aberdeen, WA. I've been smashing since the good old 64 days, when i was a kiddo, but didn't get into competitive until around 2005 with melee. (yes, I was really young). I'm straight. xD

My favorite move is F-air, because it's just so great ^^ I love meeting new people, i am now starting to travel out of state (starting with MLG : Dallas) and Can't wait to meet many of you that I have already met online.

Peach for life. Through the thick and thin <3

~automatic

Tournament Player
San Diego, Ca

My name's Mario and I'm a Pika/Peach main from SoCal. Peach has been my secondary in both Melee and Brawl mostly because she's so interesting to play as. My favorite move to use is U-tilt because no one expects it and it's fairly fast and deals good damage.
I enjoy reading, going to concerts, some anime, messing around and dissapearing from town every now and then. I dunno what else to write so I guess that's it for my intro, lolz.

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
Right after the person lands from that halo/platform I full jump, Double jump and float awayyy. Of course I do different things in different situations (Different character/stock/stage).

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I did not know that air, thx for the tip.

as far as invincibility, i usually toss a turnip up at the edge then pluck another and float off edge, it also depends on the character but there's usually always a turnip involved.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I actually tend to play the situation differently depending on how the matc hahs been going. If I'm up by quite a bit I just get reckless and do odd jumping and such xD. Otherwise, I might just pull a turnip, stand near an edge, and try to read what my opponent wants to do.

I once played a Peach who spent all the time after a KO pulling up turnips looking for a stitchface.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Off stage...?

That seems risky, even with a turnip, against Marth.

The ledge is exactly where I don't wanna be against him.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Depends on the character.

Against some characters, I actually just let them hit me and try to powershield it. Worst case scenario is they grab me. Unless they're Ness, they can't kill me out of the grab, so it's worth it, right?

I do this against G&W for the most part, because I can tech the dthrow well and taking any risk often results in getting killed by a fresh smash attack on his respawn.

Usually, I just run away until invinciblity ends.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i usually turnip rain while they respawn and then take a random action from there depending on who the character is and if i know what they do after respawning or not.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
yea right after a ko i'm a big fan of just ripping turnips out of the ground and throwing them up, sometimes i glide toss backwards then forwards to the ledge for fun. The idea is to see what comes up, but sometimes i don't pay attention, I've definitely rained a bomb on myself before while just screwing around in the waiting room.

Overall it kinda makes sense to do it, never know what ya might get and once they re-spawn u can just make your way off stage with turnip in hand.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
We need a new topic.

How about... THE BEAMSWORD.

Ftilt is amazing on top of platforms.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Beamsword is amazing! I once locked a Yoshi on corneria's wall using jabs only with a beamsword. Not sure if it reaaaally works, since that was a long time ago, and that player maybe didn't know about DI. But looked sexy though.

If you throw down, the beamsword will bounce for a while, and it will be an active hitbox while doing so. Good for mindgames.

Throwing the beamsword is the best attribute it has, but don't just throw it offstage mindlessly. D:

Btw, a little offtopic. I discovered that if you pull out a Mr. Saturn, and hit him multiple times, you can refresh your moves. Best option is to use incomplete dairs (hit him with only the first hit and it will work), so that you don't hit him away with the part of the move with the big knockback. About 10 dairs will about refreshen all your moves, except dair obviusly. Also, the first jab also works, but it's kinda annoying you accidentally grab the Mr. Saturn.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196561

They're both in their somewhere

The Beam sword is very good as along as you don't be a fool and go spamming F Smash everywhere

Most of the time, your opponents reaction will be 'Uh oh, they have a Beam Sword!' and will either stay far away from you or go charging in to knock it out of your hand/grab it for themselves. I find using F Tilt with the Beam sword is great for keeping people away from me. Don't go forgetting your aerials, paticularly your Floating aerials. Just because you have a Beam Sword doesn't mean you absolutely must use it all the time whenever you can

It's also a pretty evil throwing item

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I always glide toss it downwards. The bounce it gets is too good. All the attacks besides jab and Ftilt are super laggy. And it Kos sooner when you throw it. I personally dont faavor them as my favorite item Peach can get, but it can come in handy.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
mr saturn can also be used as a an extra projectile through Fsmashing him lol. i normally play around w/ Ftilt and jab when i get the beamsaber for a while before starting to toss it around.

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, I don't know if this belongs in this thread, but I've just started playing as Peach, and she's extremely fun to play as ;]

Bobbery

Smash Apprentice
hey thanks :)
Peach is great for racking tons of damage quickly, but I'm still having trouble killing at earlier percents, as my other mains kill pretty early (Luigi, Ness)

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
I know exactly what you mean. I main Yoshi and Luigi as well and even Yoshi kills earlier than Peach. >.>

Player01

Smash Journeyman
sometimes it does get to be a problem with me too. usmash is one of her best killers if you can find a time to use it. FF fair is your other good killer, and easier to use. just to throw out ideas of how to use it effectively you could try insta floating, go toward your opponent then back to bait an attack. once you get your opponent to miss come back with a properly spaced fair. if your having trouble try setting up your fair with turnips and other stuff. fsmash isnt bad for kills.

you could try fighting offstage a lot since your recovery is amazing. remember peach can edgehog very easily by floating right next to the edge and grabbing it right before your opponent does. then again i never actually did this in a real battle but it would work.

btw how early are you talking because peachs nair and bair arent that bad either along with utilt. :/

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I know exactly what you mean. I main Yoshi and Luigi as well and even Yoshi kills earlier than Peach. >.>

If you can learn the exact spacing for a sweetspotted racket, she can kill at freakin' 60%.

(As I've been meaning to do)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
does the beamsword ALWAYS bounce when you throw it downwards? Because I've seen situations where it just falls standing in its regular position. hmm, or is it when they knock you off and you drop it?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
For some reason I'm one of those people who always tosses Beam Swords off the side. Never seemed fair.

Yet, I keep bombs xD

Player01

Smash Journeyman
i never seem to get beamswords, bombs or mr saturns. probably because i dont pluck often. it just doesnt come to mind when im fighting. i have got some stitchy kos before. those are always fun, cause its so hard to tell they are stitchies sometimes.

oh and does it make a difference if you throw a beamsword down versus dropping it when it comes to whether or not it will bounce?

Player01

Smash Journeyman
umm is it just me or can nobody else see what airgemini is posting. seriously i dont see any words on any of your posts :(

EDIT: ok ok i get it. i have to highlight your posts to read them. good one :)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Because Air is weird like that sometimes. Most of the time.

Top Bottom