• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
wtf guys

Peach is a blonde princess whose dress could not have been pinker and who manages to keep getting kidnapped by Bowser in every single Mario. She wants to achieve victory by shooting hearts, slapping with crowns and singing lullabies. Let's also not forget her OH-SOWEET voice.

You dont have to be gay to play her (I'm not gay) but... how is that not gay?

:052:

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I associate peach mains, with homosexuality because I was watching a few brawl commentary vids one day, and peachkid kept interrupting the commentary by yelling "PENIS! :D." into the mic.

And thats why he's my brawl idol. :3

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yeaaaa same as him. Except the Celes part. Soon enough half the yoshi boards will come here. :V ^^^

Sup Marau. You finding refuge here too? =w= Peach boards has some pretty damn cool people, and its fairly active. I think even when the yoshi boards cool off a bit i'll still come here. '3'

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
wtf guys

Peach is a blonde princess whose dress could not have been pinker and who manages to keep getting kidnapped by Bowser in every single Mario. She wants to achieve victory by shooting hearts, slapping with crowns and singing lullabies. Let's also not forget her OH-SOWEET voice.

You dont have to be gay to play her (I'm not gay) but... how is that not gay?

:052:
That isn't gay. That just proves that she needs to try learning some real fighting skills in her spare time, then she might not be kidnapped so much.

Also, until the 1950s pink was considered a manly colour. :)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Yea I saw that too..
Makes me sad. ;~; Someone should seriously keep track of how many people pick MK after they lose.

But I wasn't that sad because before that match delta beat cheese. A triumphant win for yoshi's everywhere~! <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Man, I really wish I could have made KTAR.

I'm going to try my hardest to make it to Genesis.. I need to continue performing regionally/nationally.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I enjoy when Cheese loses.
Especially to Yoshi.

Man, I really wish I could have made KTAR.

I'm going to try my hardest to make it to Genesis.. I need to continue performing regionally/nationally.
I'm contemplating on going to Genesis... If anyone in SA goes. Haven't been to anything National since WHOBO 3 I believe.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I'm going to try really hard to go to Genesis. I enjoyed going out of state and I want to do it again this summer(I'm ofc going to Apex '12 next year though). If I can't make Genesis I'm prolly going to go to some regional sized ATL North tourney.

:rosalina:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yes I did, I looked away for a second cause I was typing my last post with my right hand while playing CBFD with my left. (Control Stick and Z only needed to shoot)
I was thinking about MLG Dallas and typed that down instead of WHOBO 3 for some reason...

Nordal

Smash Lord
I never thought I'd see the day his iron will to playing Peach would weaken. Would've been hilarious if the world ended.

That was pretty sad though, yeah.

:rosalina:
He went mk in friendlies vs Green Ace a few years ago when his yoshi ***** his Peach.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Peach vs Yoshi is nearly the same MU rating as Yoshi vs MK though. Imo atleast.

That and people know how to deal with MK's more then they do peach. Seriously. First peach I fought I was so ****ing confused about what to do when shes doing all this hover crap. Her jab is godlike too. Anywho green ace is legit. I wanna see whos the best yoshi. Polt or green ace. This probably won't happen though. Green ace is merely a legend now that the yoshi veterans tell the yoshi newcomers. :<

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
So normally I dread family gatherings. But today it was pretty fun, it was for all of the May birthdays in the family. My bestfriend was secretly invited without my knowledge and came along. Surprisingly it made it more comfortable than I thought it would.

Oh and I got a car. :bee:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
So normally I dread family gatherings. But today it was pretty fun, it was for all of the May birthdays in the family. My bestfriend was secretly invited without my knowledge and came along. Surprisingly it made it more comfortable than I thought it would.

Oh and I got a car. :bee:
Glad you had a great day.
I had an awesome one too.
Yesterday I found a warblers tie!!!
*SQUEE*

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I got my permit when I was 15 and 7 months.

I got my driver's license when I turned 16.

I got my car when I was 17. It's a silver 2003 Kia Optima lol

:-)

<3

:peach:

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Permit at 17, license at 18, car at 19. Been driving for two years now (including lengthy trips to tournaments and half hour commute to work and back) and only have just over 18,000 miles on the car. I'm not sure how the amount is so low but I'm not complaining! haha

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lmao nice. She strikes me as the type who would cringe around sexual innuendo in person if she didn't pick that up.

Top Bottom