• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
So normally I dread family gatherings. But today it was pretty fun, it was for all of the May birthdays in the family. My bestfriend was secretly invited without my knowledge and came along. Surprisingly it made it more comfortable than I thought it would.

Oh and I got a car. :bee:
:o nice

i still have to get my license lol.....
LOL check out my cousin's epic fail on facebook. She didn't understand when I told her to be more specific.

lol the poor girl didn't even realize

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I absolutely have no idea how to beat the laser pressure of Falco, as I tried really hard to find a way to get around it; I'm just unable to bypass it.

Now I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do in some situations during a match. <.<

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
SNL says:
"It's not gay if it's in a 3-way"

My boyfriend's roomate doesn't understand:
"That excuse doesn't work when the 3-way involves 3 guys"

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Castro used to tell me that Royal shielding was really effective against him in that situation.
I tried it one time against a spammy Pit, and I destroyed him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMZ-gH6MfZ4
I've tried that but I just ended up failing, taking more damage in the process.

Now I'm sitting with streak of ten losses on the ladder today. Why do I lose so much.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its because, you havent made me a sig yet.

also, word of advice. dont ever take wifi seriously for any reason, ever. if u feel urself getting angry at wifi, just stop playing for awhile.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Wifail. King of lag and delay inputs...just when you press to shield or dodge you still get hit and mistimed power shielding. Or the best part, it taking 5+ minutes for any player to begin moving.

:phone:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
its because, you havent made me a sig yet.

also, word of advice. dont ever take wifi seriously for any reason, ever. if u feel urself getting angry at wifi, just stop playing for awhile.
SO THAT'S WHY!

It'll be awhile before I can make your sig, I'm out of town at the moment. I usually don't take it seriously when it's friendlies or it's someone I play regularly, however after when it comes to having loss after loss in ladder sets, I don't feel too great about it. I even went Meta Knight due to getting sick of playing bad match-ups for Peach earlier today; I'm not too proud of it because I want to win only as Peach.

I disregard the fact I am actually playing online; it's virtually all I have for prep and really I would love if I could go to smashfests but I cannot.

I should probably go play Dissidia Duodecim for bit.

/omgdarkpchwall

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
As of right now I have 3 people I know on base that play and play what I expect. Other than that I'm force to play online. Ever since coming to Florida most my list is orange/red. When I was in California the worst was yellow but had a good amount of green. the only high tier I touch and can use is G&W while my backs ups are C tiers. I also hate I don't get practice. I wish you luck Dinah.

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I only played one wifi match today and I used Peach game 1, Diddy round 2, and ROB round 3. I only lost with Peach. I barely even play Diddy and I won. :/

Peach is tough to play online. I was trying to use only her, but I got 2 stocked, so I switched to Diddy when he switched from Wolf to Snake.

Top Bottom