• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I've always loved jigglypuff. People feel bad when they get beaten by a jiggz xD I main Peach and secondary ICs and Jigglypuff. I feel like I should learn all the high tiers so that I get a better sense of how to beat them, but it isn't worth the effort.

In melee I co-main Sheik and Peach. Before, my Brawl Peach's and Melee Peach's skill levels were inversely related because of how different they were. Now, however, they are proportional, because my Brawl Peach gets faster from playing Melee, and my Melee Peach gets smarter from playing Brawl

Tis all good

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Regardless of whether I play Brawl or Melee it seems both only contribute to my improvement in Melee.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ This man is going to have a lot of Peach experience under his belt, so be ready. ;)

@ Celes- I'll take you up on a MM as well.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I've always loved jigglypuff. People feel bad when they get beaten by a jiggz xD I main Peach and secondary ICs and Jigglypuff. I feel like I should learn all the high tiers so that I get a better sense of how to beat them, but it isn't worth the effort.

In melee I co-main Sheik and Peach. Before, my Brawl Peach's and Melee Peach's skill levels were inversely related because of how different they were. Now, however, they are proportional, because my Brawl Peach gets faster from playing Melee, and my Melee Peach gets smarter from playing Brawl

Tis all good
Lol, you're like me, except I secondary ROB instead of Jiggs, along with IC's. Same in Melee, I co-main Sheik and Peach.

The only problem I find with playing Peach in both? I end up ground floating in Brawl a LOT, and unlike in Melee, she can't out prioritize almost everything with her ***, it gets me hit a lot when I shouldn't be.

Regardless of whether I play Brawl or Melee it seems both only contribute to my improvement in Melee.
I feel the same way. I've been rapidly improving in Melee recently, and I feel like I'm still in the same spot in Brawl.

Oh btw, I was playing wifi with Moozle earlier, and I did something where I up threw a turnip in the air, but it stayed in my hand. Moozle said it was already known, but I just want to make sure. I have the replay saved.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I think my controller is kicking the bucket. The control stick tilts so badly. Now 70% I can't even Parasol and instead I use the Bomber or sudden crouching. I crushed the game cube controller when I was leaning.

and curse Picto...frickin' staged BSed me with that one drawing that a long tilted line that prevents you from grabbing the edge. -____-

:phone:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
the thing where you do a Uthrow and sometimes Peach goes through the animation, but still has the turnip in her hand.

I don't really know why that happens. something weird

:rosalina:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
The refs did work for the Heat, but I won't go into that. XD

But yeah, I free pulled a turnip off the edge of Smashville and went to throw it up as I landed back on the stage, and she went through the animation, but the turnip was still in her hand. It's weird.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614

I remember when I mained jigglypuff. You'll learn soon enough as well.
I have always 'seconded' Mario and Jiggs, I'm not new to Jiggs and I completely understand how absurdly underpowered she is. But then, I main Kirby in Melee and at some point was quite good against pretty decent local space animals. Also, while kind of absurd, I don't do awful against MK, Falco and ICs with Jiggs.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oooh poor jiggs. How the mighty have fallen from melee. D:
The sad thing though, is that the king of evil ganon is beaten by a pink puffball.

Ivysaur's B-air > jiggs as a character. =p

Odd place to ask. but how do I change the turnips peach uses? Every time I try with the proper location, it does not change in game.

I am trying to understand what you're saying.
Could you explain?
You can change Peach's turnips for wii hacking. But, I am wondering how I can do that? Everytime I have changed it in areas people have told me too, it does not work. Honestly, I am not sure why it is not working.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I wasn't aware Jiggs had a decent amount of haters.

Also, I'm kinda a reverse tier whor-e. Jiggs pleases that part of me.

Top Bottom