• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Her new album is like, 6/10. maybe 5/10.

I didn't like alot of tracks.
Some weren't even the gaga i loved her for.

either way, if you're looking for a dance/disco/original sounding album, this is it.

I liked Fame Monster alot.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Her new album is like, 6/10. maybe 5/10.

I didn't like alot of tracks.
Some weren't even the gaga i loved her for.

either way, if you're looking for a dance/disco/original sounding album, this is it.

I liked Fame Monster alot.
That, I think, is the issue.

This album is still AT LEAST a 7/10 for me, if not an 8/10, but it's not the mainstream, poppy stough that was in the Fame or the Fame monster. It's a bit more artistic and a bit . . . . . weirder, for lack of a better word.

If you're willing to embrace new things you'll probably still love it, but it'll dissapoint you if you were expecting a further extension of her "The Fame" album (since, really, that's what The Fame Monster was). And you'll also likely be disapointed if you are waiting for that one BIG song that everyone will love together.

There's no pokerface, no Just Dance, no love game no bad romance, no telephone on this album

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I honestly thought she was at the very least 32 years old at first.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Came to post here because gay.

Sees poll.

Laughs for roughly 10 mins.

I used to main a transformed princess.....does that count?

This a 5 star thread now :D

You may thank me later :3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
If you know what Metacritic is (it's an agregate source of critiques and ratings for widespread artistic media) they have Born This Way bing just as good on average as The Fame and The Fame Monster.

You're entitled to your opinion, of course, but the opinion of the world at large is that it's every bit as strong as Gaga's other offerings.
Do you want me to debate on Lady Gaga with you?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Illmatic you might as well quit now. I'm a little monster myself. The girl has money. She doing something right XD. However I understand why people wouldnt like her.

Hey Nordal <3

Nordal

Smash Lord

Can we pleaaaaase not have a Lady GaGa debate in here, again? You either have people who love her too much and think she can do no wrong, you have people who hate everything she does even if some of it is good, and then you have people who treat her just like every artist.

The pattern of essentially every artist is that they'll release a few good songs per album, but most of the album is forgettable or just okay. It's usually a select few songs that make an album as a whole rememberable.

Take oldies for example. People often mention how much better they were, but really they're only listening to the best that older times had to offer. They had their fair share of crappy music too.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Usually my friends have people over to theirs on Thursday.

But they have stopped the past 2 weeks because one of them is writing his thesis for his masters.

I might just watch some Marvel.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'm not going to argue about why I don't like Lady Gaga - I'm going to argue for why her new album is ****.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Her new album is dope!! I totes love it. I've had it on like replay for days now XD I blast it in my car all the time now <3

Nordal

Smash Lord

I usually listen to Lady GaGa when I do cardio since it usually has a fast beat. Unfortunately so many songs on her new album sound way too similar. There's only like three or four songs I'd consider buying from the album.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Her new album is dope!! I totes love it. I've had it on like replay for days now XD I blast it in my car all the time now <3
Haha I have to agree with Kyle/Kyon. Been listening to her album since I got it on monday almost non-stop. ^^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I honestly don't know Kyon. ^^

She is so dedicated to her fans. I saw a video of her signing albums and to the people that waited for her in line she bought Pizza for all of them. =3 That commercial also shows it too.

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yeah thats another reason why I love her so much. She inspires me more than I think. Especially after seeing her at her concert.

I'm sorry we are talking about her Ill.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg that commercial was fierce!!

The Edge of Glory is a really good song. I love the saxophone solo and the whole song is just divalicious.

I'm goo goo for Gaga!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Fav song is like a tie between Judas, Edge of Glory, and Marry the Night.

*tries to think of something else to talk about*

.-. uuuuh idk....

:phone:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
God only knows how afraid I was showing who I am and wanted to be when I was younger in Miami. I wanted to do drama, go out and hang with people, maybe even sing or something. But I was pretty scared for my life and what others thought. She and hiROI are a something that reminds me of who I am and want to be and actually do something.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I gave up most variations of pop a long time ago. Rock and heavy metal for me baby, with some occasional reggaeton (and other hispanic music), and underground rap/hip-hop. <3

Top Bottom