• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Anne Hathaway is not as pretty in that movie as she could be though.
And the fact she got to be naked so many times with him is so unfair :mad:
her hair was not attractive and neither were half of her outfits. But, yeah, other than that she looked fine to me.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Or mind reading.

But that could be worse than talking.
I saw an anime once that showed a town where everyone could read each others minds. The town eneded up having everyone live hiding from each other because their thoughts ruined all their personal relationships; passing thoughts that you would NEVER vocalize became on display for your closest friends and family to hear.

i just will never understand what people find attractive about ann hathaway.

EVER.
It could be that she's bubbly and adorable.

Win.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
It's really something you just learn by yourself.
Practicing with it will make it easier for you.

Hey Nike!
How do I practice this by myself? The thing is, I'm not really sure what exactly being campy and defensive entail. All I know is that I am not either of them, and that I should probably learn something aside from aggression if I want to break free of being so predictable.
are you by chance reading the manga Uzumaki? your avi reminds me that i have to finish reading it...

ya it really is. i find myself being really aggresive since i fight campy rollers alot... but i will go campzilla when it really counts
Lol, no. I just like this avi. I thought this was a pikachu that got rasengan'd in the face. I didn't know there was a manga named Uzumaki. xD
Cant remember his name. He wasnt bad though. He just placed a spacing and pressure game. I got upset on how bad he was beating me that some odd reason I just played my usual style. Which is with mindgames and defensive play. Usually when I am mad or annoyed I play like ****. I don't know why this time it let out the devil trigger.

Here is something I tell alot of people that ask for my help and those I train. "Think outside the box" Just do random ****. Thats my Playstyle. For example, typical **** a Peach player would do when they have a turnip and running to you is jump, turnip, fair then Jab. Something people gone seen since 08. Me knowing this, I would just run, Jump, z drop, land then grab. Or land, run the other way to a quick F-B reversal.

Think outside the box dude. Just do random ****. Which Peach it is easy cause there is so much you can do. You actually create Peach. Which is why when I watch videos, I am not easily impressed. Same thing just done different.

Another thing I give people is one of my favorite quotes:

"People cant respond to stupid"
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I was never good with being creative... but I'll try, as always.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
i just will never understand what people find attractive about ann hathaway.

EVER.
Same here. She's got nice boobs sure but her face is extremely average, and the rest of the her body isn't curvy at all. shes alright

btw air, i got a new fav lady gaga song, its "government hooker" soooo good, love that fresh sound

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Same here. She's got nice boobs sure but her face is extremely average, and the rest of the her body isn't curvy at all. shes alright

btw air, i got a new fav lady gaga song, its "government hooker" soooo good, love that fresh sound
That's just it, the average thing can go incredibly far with some men, me being one of them. I like my supermodel looking women any day but in the end I'll always take the more homely looking cute types. Anne Hathaway is one such chica.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
That's just it, the average thing can go incredibly far with some men, me being one of them. I like my supermodel looking women any day but in the end I'll always take the more homely looking cute types. Anne Hathaway is one such chica.
Anne Hathaway is NOT homely :glare:

She's girl-next-doorish maybe, but homely means "unnatractive" not "average"

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I like Lady Gaga's new song "Hair".

I think both this one and "Edge of Glory" are just teasers for the main album that comes out super soon!!

Totes excited :)

**** all you haters!!

Anne Hathaway is pretty, stfu everyone. Especially Nicole!!! Hahaha
I loved her in The Princess Diaries, Brokeback Mountain, and The Devil Wears Prada.

Time to kill zombies on Call of Duty: Black Ops!!!

Esca

Smash Champion
I like Lady Gaga's new song "Hair".

I think both this one and "Edge of Glory" are just teasers for the main album that comes out super soon!!

Totes excited :)

**** all you haters!!

Anne Hathaway is pretty, stfu everyone. Especially Nicole!!! Hahaha
I loved her in The Princess Diaries, Brokeback Mountain, and The Devil Wears Prada.

Time to kill zombies on Call of Duty: Black Ops!!!
Kyle listen to these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaIZ0mUJzr0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpEOErRV-u4

Top Bottom