• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
BUMBOCLAT dshgbkjvtrhdkrgnsvetygkldfsgfc
I had a question in mind but now i forgot after reading that vagina vore story. SCREW YOU MAN.

EDIT: THAT WAS ALL SUPPOSED TO BE IN CAPS SO YOU CAN KNOW I'M SHOUTING AT YOU

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have no experience in either of those matchups, but okay I'll try that.
I can't really give you any specific advice, but just general ZSS/Peach play beats ROB. You don't really need any fancy tricks unless you want to learn ZSS's infinite on him. But she still beats him pretty solidly without it.

With Peach, neither character can kill that well, but Peach racks damage faster and has more options at any given time, so that's the advantage you get. Plus, if you know ROB, his options are pretty telegraphed unless he has a gyro.

But go with whoever, I think Falco beats ROB more than Peach does, but if you're more comfortable with Peach, go with her. All three beat ROB pretty solidly, so you can't really go wrong. In terms of MU's, I think Peach is -1 for ROB, Falco is -2 for ROB, and ZSS is -2 for ROB. So yeah, go with whoever you want, really. Falco would work just fine if you wanted to use him still.

LMFAO @ dark pch
omg...there are no words

but umm yeah back to peach stuff, people seem to take me to frigate a lot on wifi, but it doesnt seem like that bad of a peach stage, shes just kinda easy to gimp with no ledge.
I'm really comfortable on Frigate because of ROB, but I still hate going here as Peach. It seems like every time the stage flips, I get knocked off stage and get gimped by the stage flip as I up B.

Other than that, the stage isn't too bad for me.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
hi hi i've been depressed by school stress! D: but now that its break time im happier
I know that summer break is longer in America but... mid-May? Whatever...

other than touching people coming into the browns stadium during the football season i still haven't had a real job and im 23. your fine MntT especially if your just in school until you graduate from college or something.
Wait... what?

Anyhow, it just doesn't feel... right, somehow. Not having a job... I tried reading through my CV, but when all you really have is qualifications and no experience it's hard to improve it much...

But ultimately exams have to come top priority for the next month and a bit... Annoyingly, my first exam isn't for almost two weeks, yet I already know all of the material for my subjects, so I have to try and maintain that for weeks on end. :urg: And when I try and talk to someone else about it, I get no sympathy because they have the exact opposite problem (i.e. they've barely done any work and don't know anything...)

Oh, and on 16th June I have 5 1/2 hours' worth of exams. Lovely.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I know that summer break is longer in America but... mid-May? Whatever...
Between end of April and middle of May is a college term end, since they then have the Spring and Summer half-terms. Public schools still end mid-June, I believe.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
My college just has a month a half of break. June 14th is usually the ending day of a public school year with 3 month summer vacation. Although those year-round schools are only a month and a half but they get 3 weeks spring break and on another holiday while other schools only get 1 week.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Wait... what?
i do patdowns at the stadium so i get to touch people... lightly. its all guys which is fine by me...unfortunately beer, smoking and football go together so its usually some smelly guy in my lines and all the older guys seem to get the cuties D:
Anyhow, it just doesn't feel... right, somehow. Not having a job... I tried reading through my CV, but when all you really have is qualifications and no experience it's hard to improve it much...
ya that sucks, but what can ya do but keep applying
But ultimately exams have to come top priority for the next month and a bit... Annoyingly, my first exam isn't for almost two weeks, yet I already know all of the material for my subjects, so I have to try and maintain that for weeks on end. :urg: And when I try and talk to someone else about it, I get no sympathy because they have the exact opposite problem (i.e. they've barely done any work and don't know anything...)

Oh, and on 16th June I have 5 1/2 hours' worth of exams. Lovely.
that would be too much for me, i'd be one of those people who have barely done anything lol
I decided to give a shot at blogging. Let me know what you guys think.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=112034
good writing, but omg i would have broken something if i woke up w/ flea bites
Is anyone up for a tinychat? Or something? Today has been prrrry boring.
i am if anyone is still on
Not anymore now that PSN is back up.
it is? yay :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I got 7th out of 16, but I only used Peach for one game :(

On the bright side, I won it, making my win ratio tonight with Peach 100% :D

Against Kirby :D

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
i do patdowns at the stadium so i get to touch people... lightly. its all guys which is fine by me...unfortunately beer, smoking and football go together so its usually some smelly guy in my lines and all the older guys seem to get the cuties D:
And you get paid to do that? Heh...

I'm just fed up of school in general tbh. I want a totally new experience, to meet new people, to learn things that are actually interesting for a change, and to get something worthwhile out of it all. Oh, and not needing to wear a suit all the time whilst you're there...

Then again, there are other things that agitate me just as much or more. Such as the fact that I'm not finished with braces yet! :mad:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Finally figured out how to deal with stupid *** Marth. Ground float your moves alot while having a turnip in hand. Or just do it in general. **** helps so much.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats mostly what I did, outside the camping Part. I don't like doing it too much cause it is not hard for Marth to get it. I was playing this Marth and he was pissing me off. After doing terrible a few games I just said *** this. And unleash the beast. Ground floated him alot and pin him to shield where I would then mindgame grabs. I just went melee fox on him along with turnips. And not be in the air alot. Did not lose a match after that.

Idk why I am so stupid and not do this before.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I want to train myself in a play style other than plain and simple aggression. I feel as though I'm sorely lacking in those areas! Would anyone be willing to take me in as an apprentice? I want a campy and defensive peach to train with. DD::

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Guys, I want to train myself in a play style other than plain and simple aggression. I feel as though I'm sorely lacking in those areas! Would anyone be willing to take me in as an apprentice? I want a campy and defensive peach to train with. DD::
are you by chance reading the manga Uzumaki? your avi reminds me that i have to finish reading it...
It's really something you just learn by yourself.
Practicing with it will make it easier for you.

Hey Nike!
ya it really is. i find myself being really aggresive since i fight campy rollers alot... but i will go campzilla when it really counts

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who was the marth, Dark?
Cant remember his name. He wasnt bad though. He just placed a spacing and pressure game. I got upset on how bad he was beating me that some odd reason I just played my usual style. Which is with mindgames and defensive play. Usually when I am mad or annoyed I play like ****. I don't know why this time it let out the devil trigger.

Here is something I tell alot of people that ask for my help and those I train. "Think outside the box" Just do random ****. Thats my Playstyle. For example, typical **** a Peach player would do when they have a turnip and running to you is jump, turnip, fair then Jab. Something people gone seen since 08. Me knowing this, I would just run, Jump, z drop, land then grab. Or land, run the other way to a quick F-B reversal.

Think outside the box dude. Just do random ****. Which Peach it is easy cause there is so much you can do. You actually create Peach. Which is why when I watch videos, I am not easily impressed. Same thing just done different.

Another thing I give people is one of my favorite quotes:

"People cant respond to stupid"

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Just finished watching "Love and Other Drugs"

This movie COULD be called "A study on the effect of gravity on anne hathaway's breasts when viewed from different angles"

But the story was great, I'm a pharmacist so it was neat to actually understand a lot of the subject matter and there was plenty of Jake gyllenhaal too so . . yay for that ^_^

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I just read the best post I have ever read, Hedge and Mink <3
I have seen the movie, a very significant amount of times too.
I love it, not just the abundent amound of sex scenes.
Jake Gyllenhaal is too cute in that movie.
Thanks Mink for thinking about me seeing Jake Gyllenhaal <3

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Gashi's first thoughts when seeing Jake Gyllenhaal is me, lol
I am glad I have that label.

OMGJKAHFEIHFA
That movie has everything a Jake movie should have.
And, even though her character was a sex-addicted, *****y weirdo, it's not like Anne Hathaway or her . . . . tallents and abilities . . . are hard on anyone's eyes.

Except in brokeback mountain, she was NOT attractive in that movie with that garish blonde hair . . . she's gotten 2 sex movies with Jake so far . . . I am jelly.

While I watched this one of my gal pals said that she'd take anne hathaway and I could have jake . . so, you could say we are plotting

Top Bottom