• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That's just it, the average thing can go incredibly far with some men, me being one of them. I like my supermodel looking women any day but in the end I'll always take the more homely looking cute types. Anne Hathaway is one such chica.
^^^
She's got the girl-next-door thing

Fig. 1

Who doesn't want to **** the hell out of that?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

Happy to see me as ever blooper boy?

Hmm well luck to you with your experiment mate~! Seems like a success so far. You're taste in woman is highly refined. =w= She just looks natural ya know? Although it might just be because I have a thang for brunettes but who doesn't?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
^^^
She's got the girl-next-door thing

Fig. 1

Who doesn't want to **** the hell out of that?
omfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Zwarm

Smash Hero
0-3 with Peach on the ladder.

I think I've only won 2-3 games of ladder ever. I've only played around 10 games though. I need to practice more. :/

Top Bottom