• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Metatitan

Smash Master
Lmao I'll just post up my OP picture

I don't really take pictures that often (which explains why this is the only pic on my FB, probly should change that) and I wish I had a better back yard to take them in D:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Rate me /pch/ im a 19 year old boy from mass, i liek video gaems, copying chu dat's pose and the such. please dont **** me

oh yeah, and this is my eye guise

yeah i know the quality is crap. until i can yoink my dads camera this will have to do x3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216

Pretty recent

Last year

Last year

High school (a tad thinner, more toned, and nice tan; Working to get back to that again)

Me and my sis, my 18th B-day.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I like how seriously you guys are taking this lol

(PS - let me be a judge, I like boys :) )
Your arguments for Peach in other threads made me respect you. Your humorous "I should be a judge because I like boys" (who here doesn't? xD) made me like you :D

Pictures because I feel like it!

My first "myspace" picture when I got my first phone (I didn't have one for a long time) - Less than a year ago?

Nursing school (my 2nd semester clinical group <3), more than a year ago

Me um. 4 years ago? Something like that :p

White-Peach

Smash Ace
Not yet, I have to pass the NCLEX! I did receive my Littman Stethoscope in the mail yesterday, it's an amazing tool (much much better than the one I was using in school.)

Moozle

Smash Champion
How tall are you White-Peach? I'm jealous :( (only 5 foot 5 ftl!).

Peachkid you inspired me to take eye pictures lol. I like how you can see the camera in my eye :p

And this is my dad's eye, that looks way cooler than mine (except the skin around it is gross).

White-Peach

Smash Ace
5'11.75"

And the shortest in my family lol :p (As far as kids go, my parents are shorter than my brothers and I, but I'm shorter than the both of them.)

Edit: I'd love to be shorter. It would be easier to shop!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Lmao I'll just post up my OP picture

I don't really take pictures that often (which explains why this is the only pic on my FB, probly should change that) and I wish I had a better back yard to take them in D:
You kind of look like my older brother.. weird. Cept he is 33 and looks older.

Nicole

Smash Champion
5'11.75"

And the shortest in my family lol :p (As far as kids go, my parents are shorter than my brothers and I, but I'm shorter than the both of them.)

Edit: I'd love to be shorter. It would be easier to shop!
****, i thought i had it bad at 5'10". also, i can't figure out how to post a picture because i'm terribad at computers...but i will post one if i can figure it out!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
You peaches are some interesting folks :p

****, i thought i had it bad at 5'10". also, i can't figure out how to post a picture because i'm terribad at computers...but i will post one if i can figure it out!
nicole, you are soooooo bad. :p

www.tinypic.com

click browse, find the file, click "upload now".

select the "direct link for layouts" text, copy that link (it will look like this: "http://i49.tinypic.com/jadrht.jpg")

paste that text here inside an IMG bb code tag, like so:

HTML:
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/jadrht.jpg[/img]

that's it.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh I see. Well that's the thing, it's alright not to smile sometimes. I tend to have a feint grin/smirk in my pictures, and I'm totally fine with that. :3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Practicing NL's peach tech skill vids, lol never had to glide toss consistently before so never realized how bad I am at it.

Next time I see you guys in tournament, my peach is gonna be so pro.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
White peach and i are the same hight!!!...well to the 5'11 part... not sure if im 5'11.75 tho ;P

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol This thread looks fun. I want to be judged xD

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Dark... Too many pictures to choose from! XD

Seriously, though, I was a bit sad that so many of the pictures weren't more clear. I'm more a fan of celebrating the whole self right on, but your best and clearest were the downward angles. As such, I'm going with your second picture, since it gives the best look of you. Were you at work while doing this? I can't imagine wearing those gloves for more than your own safety, but good job on those somewhat matching your clothes. It gives a good view on your face, too, but... the rest look disproportionate in comparison. If you can get a clearer picture of the whole you, I'll give you more points, but I'm going to give you a 7 for now.

I know I'm ugly, but here I am :p
(don't be too harsh D: )

EDIT: plus the quality is bad so you can't see my eyes lol
Sad to say, but those are the things that are hurting you. I'd be able to get a better judgment if I could see your face, but as it is I'll have to go with the rest. Interesting choice to have yourself in a clothing store, but the picture itself is a bit distorted, as you warned. And you almost look ashamed to be there. Get some more confidence in yourself, and it'll grow leaps and bounds. I'll do a rejudge of you, too, if you get a better picture, but for now I'm going to have to give you a 7, since we get a good look at the body, but not the face.

Oooh i play peach so i'm in this now. Praxis will vouch. :)

Judges!

yeah i know the bullring was like 3 years ago as is this pic.
I don't feel like it's fair to do a judging on a three-year-old picture, especially since you say the bullring isn't there anymore. Or at least hint at that. Anyway, there's a bit of androgyny going on with this photo, and your eyes are popping right out at me. If you've been able to keep that ability in more recent photos, I'd love to do a rejudge, but for the you then, I'll give you a 6. The hair and bullring really didn't suit your face, and we don't get a good look at much more of the body, and since you've told us it's been three years, a lot has most likely changed. I don't feel like I'm actually judging you as you are now. ^_^;

And that's it for now. I'll let the others catch up if they want.

... I must be reeeeeally bored to be judging a bunch of people on looks. This so isn't like me. XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea I was at work. And I don't think I have any clear pics that are recent. Oh well, I'll just deal with this.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
aha I'm nervous to be judged now. But, here goes.

Random

Me and my two best friends :)

Same pic that's in my profile.

Probably the best funny picture I've ever taken lolol
It was taken awhile ago though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dekuu? A homo?

*looks at name color*

*looks at avatar*

*looks at board currently in*

NEVER.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
So guys, listen to this, I have to write an essay for Gays and Lesbians and I have to argue something about them, maybe that there is a clear discrimination for them and that it should be fixed? With arguments or something, but I'm feeling a lack of motivation, I need some help here >.<.

I have a LOT OF NOTES for Discrimination on them, persecution and invalidation myths, any kind of thesis or arguments that would do well for writing an essay would be gold, in the meantime I'm gonna continue brainstorming.

Top Bottom