• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
I finally made top 5 in AiB :D

Took a loooong time, but I finally get my name on the front ladder page :) (in a little while when the ranking updates).

Happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So guys, listen to this, I have to write an essay for Gays and Lesbians and I have to argue something about them, maybe that there is a clear discrimination for them and that it should be fixed? With arguments or something, but I'm feeling a lack of motivation, I need some help here >.<.

I have a LOT OF NOTES for Discrimination on them, persecution and invalidation myths, any kind of thesis or arguments that would do well for writing an essay would be gold, in the meantime I'm gonna continue brainstorming.
Are you going against them or fighting for them?

ADHD

Smash Hero
So guys, listen to this, I have to write an essay for Gays and Lesbians and I have to argue something about them, maybe that there is a clear discrimination for them and that it should be fixed? With arguments or something, but I'm feeling a lack of motivation, I need some help here >.<.

I have a LOT OF NOTES for Discrimination on them, persecution and invalidation myths, any kind of thesis or arguments that would do well for writing an essay would be gold, in the meantime I'm gonna continue brainstorming.
Just write c00000000000000ck across the paper in large, bold letters and hand it in. Done..

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
What what would be the need to be afraid of gay people? I really see no need to unles you are afraid of being hit on by one.

I use to be homophobic. But then realized.....it is stupid to be like that. gay people are just people who like the the same sex as them. Some might come off as a lil effimente (how ever you spell that) girly, or more sensitive. many ways a guy gay would act from a straight guy. But I ask you this. where in the law or w/e the laws that people live by state it is a crime to be like that? That is is wrong to like thwe same sex or act a way you want to.

Gays can't be who they are cause people think it is wrong. Ok, **** those people, they don't run the others. They can't sit here and tell you what to be attracted to or how you act. You create who you are, not let other fools do it.

You fear your friends would make fun of you if you talked to gay people and think you are gay? Ok, guess what, they really not your friends and are immature fools. I have a few gay friends.And I think about 2 of them irl hit on me. I told the dudes that I don't swing that way. I don't mind being friends with them cause he was ****** as a person. But I like girls. He understood and we are still cool as to this day.

Gay people make act a lil different then what we are use to with our gender, but who gives a damm? The hell with what people might think and as strange asthis sounds, the hell with what you think. If you are seriously afraid one will hit on you, just be a man and tell them that you are straight and not into them like that. Most gay people are mature about it and just let it be. And will still be good friends. I give gay people more respect and maturity points much more then straight men cause......they seriously just dont give a **** and do/act/feel/say/express what they want. They just don't care. And nether should you.

Thought I raised you freaking kids better than this.
Quoting for convenience and reference, I won't be able to use you as a source Dark, but this should get me going.

I've come to a thesis and a few arguments that I'm already using, I'll state my thesis below.

Gay and lesbian individuals in Canada regardless of law continue to suffer discrimination from society. This is proven by past-persecution reinforcement, past history and reinforcement of invalidation myths and ideologies.

EDIT: Thank you for the enlightening sound advice ADHD.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Quoting for convenience and reference, I won't be able to use you as a source Dark, but this should get me going.

I've come to a thesis and a few arguments that I'm already using, I'll state my thesis below.

Gay and lesbian individuals in Canada regardless of law continue to suffer discrimination from society. This is proven by past-persecution reinforcement, past history and reinforcement of invalidation myths and ideologies.
You don't have to use me as a source or give credit to me for it. I don't care for that. Just use my post to help you get ideas.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
My class is Human Rights and Canadian Minorities, I have to argue for a canadian minority and it's rights BASICALLY and I chose gays and lesbians out of preference, rather than say african americans or old people

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That's because Metatitan is common. Like a peasant.

K, I took some shirtless pics for reserve - KB is not taking number one. PFFTT

Time to take some conservative ones. xD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
with my adorableness i shall take No1. meno, you dont stand a chance ;P

oh and btw, im gonna see if i can go back down to kansas/colorado this summer or something so keep me informed about any largish tourneys sometime in the summer =D

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Uhm, there's always the annual Supercon - which is usually a bigish regional. I'll find out when that is.

ADHD

Smash Hero
So shadow (snakeee's brother) asked me to post these for him, as he'd like to be judged. Plz keep in mind he has buffed up over time, and you know, his voice has dropped 9 octaves.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Dark.Pch

What can I say, these photographs are absolutely horrible and atrocious. Mirror shots belong on Myspace with the rest of the 14 year old pregnant hoochi mamas. PS: Windex can help you darling.
Fourth and fifth picture, what are you doing? Last time I checked, posing with a prop was done in last year’s issue of Play-Boy. AND I’M LOVING THE COLOR SCHEME OF YOUR BATHROOM (not really, but at least it’s cleaner than your mirror). Oh, food is cute, your bones are not.

5/10 for the mini fridge in the corner.

Llod or however you spell/pronounce it.

I tried pronouncing your name so many times and it sounds Hebrew when I say it, but my pronunciation isn’t as butchered as this photo. First of all, if you are going to post a photoshopped picture, make sure its actually appealing and that it was not done by the local concubine. You’re not ugly, but is your image a .gif file because I would have sworn your caterpillar eyebrows moved. And the light can only show your flaws, so look towards the light…even though I don’t blame you for not looking. Question, are those clothes you were trying on at the store? If they are, you cheap local thrift store theif trying to look cute in dem clothes. You pretty much popped yourself a 6.24 the same way you popped your collar.

Lee Martin

I don’t judge women, this is the Peach boards.

ADHD

Do you have skin cancer? You should check that out after you take some Photography classes. I was about to rampage about mirror shots and destroy you similar to Dark.Pch until I realized the mirror was not the focus. Why the bathroom? Were you going to record yourself doing inappropriate things? You little dirty trick! (Whats your website?)
And you look absolutely stupid in the bottom pictures. Don’t wear glasses unless you need them, hypocrite. And that tongue either needs to be cut off or go back where it came from: the trash can. I love how you cut the United States of America’s flag as a towel. Go you!
7/10 because I finished watching the Terminator and you’re his son.

Moozle

GURL ! B3 L!k!ÑG D3M M!Rr0r $h0+$~ !+ +Ru u PR3Gñ4Ñ+?
I can try being mean, but, you’re a beautiful and creative person.
Here’s my number 1-800-ImL-ying
You look like a prick who likes to break anyone’s heart with those fakes lips. And what about you get out of the bathroom and take some real shots, like Elton John. You two can match!
7.6/10

I'll do rest later
MAKE IT WORK GUYS~

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ Lol wow, I was about to flirt with you Lee. Thank goodness I didn't jump the gun on that just yet.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dude that picture is clearly Lee Martin. Like I know some of you guys haven't seen him before/didn't know him/haven't met him back in the day, but that's friggen him lol.

AND YES HE IS A MAN, NOTICE THE "HE" I WROTE <--------- OVER THERE

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Dark.Pch

Llod or however you spell/pronounce it.

I tried pronouncing your name so many times and it sounds Hebrew when I say it, but my pronunciation isn’t as butchered as this photo. First of all, if you are going to post a photoshopped picture, make sure its actually appealing and that it was not done by the local concubine. You’re not ugly, but is your image a .gif file because I would have sworn your caterpillar eyebrows moved. And the light can only show your flaws, so look towards the light…even though I don’t blame you for not looking. Question, are those clothes you were trying on at the store? If they are, you cheap local thrift store theif trying to look cute in dem clothes. You pretty much popped yourself a 6.24 the same way you popped your collar

Ouch xD But I was expecting worse
1) Okay... lloD or LLOD or llod... pronounced LAWD or literally L-L-O-D... I explained this story to White Peach at pound 4, but my name is llod after Doll (<3), a melee peach player who inspired me to use peach :) and llod+owned+u = llodownedu
2) It wasn't photoshopped, just taken from my sister's phone xD
3) I am trying on those clothes, but I wouldn't call them cheap... As in... Sax 5th avenue....... while I was in NYC :D

Thanks for the comments :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sax 5th Avenue?

**** son yeah get OUTTA HERE calling him cheap rofl

HERE I AM! I LOOK... DASHING... IN PURPLE!

hiROI

Smash Lord
This is horrible,
I DID NOT FULFILL MY DUTY.

I'm going to repost some judgement. I hate being nice

Someone needs to die, I cant take this 'i expected worse' anymore.

Top Bottom