• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was not gonna go but decided to do so. I seriously hope I dont place like **** and lose ro people I should not be losing too for the third time.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I was not gonna go but decided to do so. I seriously hope I dont place like **** and lose ro people I should not be losing too for the third time.
Dark, trust me when I say that the more you tell yourself you shouldn't have lost to the person who just beat you, the worse you'll feel ("I didn't deserve to lose" is rarely a good way to look at things) and the less you'll improve in the long run. Even if it may be true (you had a huge lead and then tripped into a Snake fsmash or something), that upset feeling's still gonna carry over into the next round and possibly even the next few sets you play.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, trust me when I say that the more you tell yourself you shouldn't have lost to the person who just beat you, the worse you'll feel ("I didn't deserve to lose" is rarely a good way to look at things) and the less you'll improve in the long run. Even if it may be true (you had a huge lead and then tripped into a Snake fsmash or something), that upset feeling's still gonna carry over into the next round and possibly even the next few sets you play.
I Feel that way all the time. The way I lose now I never had it like that back then. Few days before SNES My stuff was taken from me. And my wii was one of them. So I really did not have something to practice on or play wifi. Then my last tourny was in Oct. I could not go to anymore due to no job. So I could not even keep in shape during tournies or have money to go out and play. I come back after 2 months and I'm like I started playing this game for the first time. Every out thier mom beats me, I play like crap in tournaments and I forgot all that I knew and my skill level downgraded hard.

And I pissed how all this happened. Then I have noob buckets coming to me wether in person or online talking ****. yet where was all that talk from them when I was in my prime kicking thier ***** and one of the top Peach players in the USA. I lost everything and it makes me sick.

So now it's w/e. I have not one thing to be proud of as a player. So I will always feel like crap as one. The day I stop placing like **** in tournys is the day I actually feel good about myself. As of now I am just some noob trying to be someone with my character.

hiROI

Smash Lord
OMG.... O.O
This trick Hiroi did not just dis all my lovely peach board men. I almost died when I saw Silent Rain's last night while at Denny's. How dare you speak to them that way you thrift store trick that goes to thrift stores and brings coupons that's three months old, expects them to work and it's for the wrong store. Don't make me get up out my chair and walk to your house girlfriend cause I will go over there and pull every strand of weave out if your head! I'm about to take off my gold and silver and get down and dirty with this hussy!!!! * pushes my hair overband sits back down* now go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. *snaps fingers*
Wow, what a cotton picker. All you can do is threaten me using the internet? What about you come over and I cut your horse hair off.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
these tricks.....better reivew mah photo. or ill come down to yo town and rip both yo weaves off and break all yo five dollah nails

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Yes I'm calling you phat and I mean in the 300 pound kind. And you know the Peach boards is the only boards with actual fun and good topics lol. Plus were fabulous gay or straight.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Zeldaspazz

Let me recommend you something, get that towel and wipe that fake Gucci grin and that thrift store jacket. You’re a follower of Helen Keller? Because your aiming is as bad that painting from down the block. And if you are going to take a mirror shot, honey work it, and use the phone to call for a face lift, not for pictures.

Metatitan

What about you be more 0®ìg!Ñ4L with your body? Stop copying everyone else’s style, stupid poser. Why do I feel you are trying to push your chest, or are you naturally fat? Because those AA-Cups are getting nothing from the streets or me. And the green in the background shouldn’t be there, because no one cares about recycling, you freak who hugs trees. Is that a genital on your shirt? What a filthy hore.

Peach.Kid

Why do you even exist? nostril destroyer. Go back to your facebook, Queen C.u.n.t of Farmville. Your quality of the photos are as bad as your trick jokes and you trying to look cute makes you as pathetic as Susan Boyle. skank. Oh my god, you’re a ginger? Your highest score can only be a five in order to revenge all of my broskis in the slave trade. You little dirty battery charging leg swippin’ dominatrix hiding in your bedroom waiting for your pimp to come and teach you a lesson. ****. Let me teach you the lesson; instead of wasting money on goat hair to make you a five star chick, use it to clean da room of all dem used tampons and easy bake manuels, get a tan so you can be as dark as this, and it’s called Neutrogena to fix those pimples (You can find it next to the pregnancy strips at your local abortion clinic. Google it if you have questions).skank.

-------------------------------

I'll do the rest later, others need to catch up.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lololol Don't forget to rate my photos xD

Your "reviews" are priceless hiROI.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Thoughts on my nuevo sig?

It's 100% made by me. Illustrations, background texture, blooper vector shape, errthing. Well, not the font I guess.

"Meno" is in Helvetica Neue, while "Underwater" is in Garamond Premier Pro, which are my current favorite sans-serif and serif fonts respectively.

The color scheme keeps to my favorite Deep Sky Blue primary, while the circle design hopefully works with the iconic Blooper mask. I really like my circle drawing. It came out very well - I'll probably end up using it some more in other things.

K, that should be enough text to show my sig. :p

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peach.Kid

Why do you even exist? nostril destroyer. Go back to your facebook, Queen C.u.n.t of Farmville. Your quality of the photos are as bad as your trick jokes and you trying to look cute makes you as pathetic as Susan Boyle. skank. Oh my god, you’re a ginger? Your highest score can only be a five in order to revenge all of my broskis in the slave trade. You little dirty battery charging leg swippin’ dominatrix hiding in your bedroom waiting for your pimp to come and teach you a lesson. ****. Let me teach you the lesson; instead of wasting money on goat hair to make you a five star chick, use it to clean da room of all dem used tampons and easy bake manuels, get a tan so you can be as dark as this, and it’s called Neutrogena to fix those pimples (You can find it next to the pregnancy strips at your local abortion clinic. Google it if you have questions).skank.

-------------------------------

I'll do the rest later, others need to catch up.

LOOK AT THIS **** SKANK.
Btw im actually not a ginger lulz but anyway back to the *****iness
DONT U BE TREADIN ALL OVA MAH GUCCI'S I WILL CURB STOMP YOUR FOREVER EMPTY VAG TO HELL AND BACK GURL

<3 u alot hiROI, i was irl ROFLING when i was talking to u on aim and when i saw this.

Top Bottom