• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
You only missed a lot of gay things and ***** fights with me and hiroi. Random gay ADHD and all the other nice guests that came in this wonderful thread. Oh and flatsoda getting an infraction for posting up skinny, emo, and pretty looking girls.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice thread! :] I hope I can be as good as you one day, Dark Peach. <3 <3 <3
Eh? as good as me? Am I being trolled or are you serious with that comment? Im a noob now. Not as good as I use to be. The summer might have been when I was the best I ever was. I find it weird People still wanna be like me. But thanks for the comment. guess it feels nice to still get things like that without being a top Peach anymore.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Thoughts on my nuevo sig?

It's 100% made by me. Illustrations, background texture, blooper vector shape, errthing. Well, not the font I guess.

"Meno" is in Helvetica Neue, while "Underwater" is in Garamond Premier Pro, which are my current favorite sans-serif and serif fonts respectively.

The color scheme keeps to my favorite Deep Sky Blue primary, while the circle design hopefully works with the iconic Blooper mask. I really like my circle drawing. It came out very well - I'll probably end up using it some more in other things.

K, that should be enough text to show my sig. :p
Sexy . I'd drop the drop (lawl) shadow maybe.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I did not get paid as much as I thought I would. Only got 200. I forgot I missed a few days. So I can't even get a wii. I'm trying to find one used but nothing. The most I would drop for a wii as of now is 120 so I could go to the tourny and have a wii. On top of that I have to buy the game too.

I hope that son of a ***** that took my stuff is burning in hell for putting me through all this.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You can play backups really easily nowadays, you don't really need the actual DVD. And afaik, you can get a Wii for 199.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I got a Wii by going into a dark alley and performing magic tricks for a stranger.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You can play backups really easily nowadays, you don't really need the actual DVD. And afaik, you can get a Wii for 199.
What do you mean? And I am not dropping all my money on a wiil. I get paid every 2 weeks. I have nothing left.

Screw it, once again I m stuck in this rust. Oh what joy 2morrow is gonna be......

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Zeldaspazz

Let me recommend you something, get that towel and wipe that fake Gucci grin and that thrift store jacket. You’re a follower of Helen Keller? Because your aiming is as bad that painting from down the block. And if you are going to take a mirror shot, honey work it, and use the phone to call for a face lift, not for pictures.
Who the hell is this ZeldAspazz of who you speak? He does not exist, although Im sure he'd be amused by this description :D

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I feel like we should organize a "get dark.pch a wii fund", everybody contributes a little money and in return, he promises to get **** peach placements again.

Also, Peach's tierlist position, thoughts?

New thread title: ZeldAspazz

Remember to bold and underline the first "a".

Metatitan

Smash Master
Metatitan

What about you be more 0®ìg!Ñ4L with your body? Stop copying everyone else’s style, stupid poser. Why do I feel you are trying to push your chest, or are you naturally fat? Because those AA-Cups are getting nothing from the streets or me. And the green in the background shouldn’t be there, because no one cares about recycling, you freak who hugs trees. Is that a genital on your shirt? What a filthy hore.
It's a guitar on my shirt and I'm sorry that you like to suck on oil and CO2. Don't be hatin on my looks when you look like a boiled chicken thrown into some rags *snaps*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I at my moms house hanging out with my father. I bought a wii around the area at a pawn shop for 125. One step closer to pwning these fools and getting back my status, as well as to correcting that montrosity of Peach placement. All I need now is the game and an SD card.

Moozle

Smash Champion
What is this balogna, Peach not moving up on the new tier list :mad:

Wow I didn't even realize that. I don't know what i'll do!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
It's a guitar on my shirt and I'm sorry that you like to suck on oil and CO2. Don't be hatin on my looks when you look like a boiled chicken thrown into some rags *snaps*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ho hoh hohohoooooo.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah, at least she didnt get added to the Triforce Tier lawl x.x

I main Zelda now just because of how epic of a tier she's in.

Also trolling that new tier list is fun as well.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I decided that I'm not going to do anything fancy :p I think a simple

I love the Peach boards! I love all of the people that run it, who have made me a better player. My stomach hurts daily from laughing too hard! <3 <3 <3

will do :)

Oh and the sexy princess herself!

Metatitan

Smash Master
I think most people have been here long enough to see at least one sexual drawing of peach. I doubt it scares them, they probably just scroll past it without noticing.

Top Bottom