• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tournament day......

I think I'm gonna have to release "Light.Pch" at this. I did this in the summer and was beasting on these people. I'm might have to do this again. God I hate using my soft side. Now I have to sit back and let this one do the work. But I have no choice and my last trump card. I'll give up dates on how this sucker does on my phone from the tourny.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I just finished my tournament. Lost to a snake and guess what.... A Zelda lol. Besides my controller cutting my fingers during the match it was pretty good. He is good himself. So I'm not upset. In the end I got 7th so it's all good. Oh and just like I said and thought . All peach's are the same and have the same aggro problem. Which I did against Zelda. And lost. I really feel once we stop this problem peach goes higher. I suppose that's why Praxis places high huh? XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
They gonna start pool. I have neo, dire and some dude named Icon. This pool is not gonna be easy to make it out of. I have freaking Marth. and it is neo at that. I gotta think of some way to even beat neo and the others.

Nicole

Smash Champion
They gonna start pool. I have neo, dire and some dude named Icon. This pool is not gonna be easy to make it out of. I have freaking Marth. and it is neo at that. I gotta think of some way to even beat neo and the others.
Is it the top 2 advance or something? Small pool...

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
You got this Dark! just believe in yourself & don't let Neo scare you!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just lost to neo. Game won I amlost had it and game two i lost bad. Match up is so stupid. no matter how much I try I cant handle Marth. and there is six in a pool. Top e make it out. This is so stupid.

I'm out the tourny. Losing to a meta I could have beat game three but like a dumb*** - choked at the last min. same with dires G&W. so stupid......

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
So I was in the car when this tricking skank came up and pulled his pants up saying $5.50 with no shoes on which I thought was trashy... turns out it was Hiroi... XD

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Just lost to neo. Game won I amlost had it and game two i lost bad. Match up is so stupid. no matter how much I try I cant handle Marth. and there is six in a pool. Top e make it out. This is so stupid.

I'm out the tourny. Losing to a meta I could have beat game three but like a dumb*** - choked at the last min. same with dires G&W. so stupid......
Don't get stuck on this Dark. You have your Wii now, so you can finally practice! Next time, I'm sure you won't be so rusty.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I actually remember that episode XD why is it that when there is a pic describing us 2 there's a chick with black hair lol
oh btw is getting 7th in a 28 man tourny good enough to post in anko thread thing or anything?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't get stuck on this Dark. You have your Wii now, so you can finally practice! Next time, I'm sure you won't be so rusty.
Just gets freaking annoying losing to people I should not be losing too. And the third tourny I did terrible. I am not sure how much of this nonsese I can take. My patients is running very very low.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
The whole "I should not be losing too" attitude is stupid. Just gotta tune out how good the other guy is and just focus on bringing out your best self regardless of how godly or ungodly your opponent is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, I know these people and see how they play, and I am more skilled then they are, even other people are looking at me like wtf is wrong with me losing to them. So it is not some attidude. it is the truth. And the way I been losing so far is freaking annoying. Till this day I ask myself why the hell I still waste money on this garbage.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Play with confidence in your abilities relative to yourself, not relative to your opponent.
Yup.

If you're going to base your wins and losses on someone else, you very much deserve to lose Dark.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What? Dude, the fact that I am a garbage player IS what is leading to me not winning. The reason I lose to these people is cause I am not good. So I am reflecting it to my abilities. Which is crap.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Dude, I know these people and see how they play, and I am more skilled then they are, even other people are looking at me like wtf is wrong with me losing to them. So it is not some attidude. it is the truth. And the way I been losing so far is freaking annoying. Till this day I ask myself why the hell I still waste money on this garbage.
Doesn't matter because you lost. If you've been losing to nothing but people worse than you for the past 3 tournaments then maybe they're y'kno...better?

Honestly, the attitude could use a fix.

IMO.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doesn't matter because you lost. If you've been losing to nothing but people worse than you for the past 3 tournaments then maybe they're y'kno...better?

Honestly, the attitude could use a fix.

IMO.
BS cause I am losing to people that don't even place high in tourines. I know my scene here and the competition. As well as everyone else they they get stuck on stupid when I lose the way I do. I am not trying ti sit here and here this when you don't know anything about who I play and how I lose. Yet along how good they are.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Just do this instead. Bring a box of doughnuts to tournies and not share.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
What? Dude, the fact that I am a garbage player IS what is leading to me not winning. The reason I lose to these people is cause I am not good. So I am reflecting it to my abilities. Which is crap.
There's a difference between saying "I'm good enough to beat this person" and "This person is bad enough that I can beat them."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
None get it all all do you. This duscussion is over. Go throught what I am going through right now and see what I see, then sit here and say all this to me again.

My friend lent me his brawl copy so I'll tend to myself with it for a while. I am not in the mood for this nonsense.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So hi. I want to use Peach in tournament. I'm a Sheik main, so I have troubles with Ice Climbers, Luigi, and uhh.... Lucario. Is Peach good against any of those?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Peach can handle all three matchups well, specifically the Ice Climbers, in comparison to Sheik. She's about even with all three I believe.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Dammit, I just realized Viridian City was today.

Ally wins, ADHD segundo, M2K third. Lols.

I wonder how Praxis did.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Every match that happened on the livestream was saved to replay (they were playing on a setup hacked to force saving the replay so that you can't forget), so you'll get to see them soon enough.

Stream got really bad in the middle of singles anyway.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Every match that happened on the livestream was saved to replay (they were playing on a setup hacked to force saving the replay so that you can't forget), so you'll get to see them soon enough.

Stream got really bad in the middle of singles anyway.
I want that code.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Greatest code since no tripping.

Thank you for this fantastic news.
:colorful::colorful::colorful:

Top Bottom