• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

hiROI

Smash Lord
Why is she wearing a crumbled up trash bag on her head and an outfit made from fishnets?
Its called art,

YOU GOT THIS **** HOME GURL!

and

Freaking lady gaga
THANKS NENA, I'LL SHOW WHAT I MADE OF SO I CAN GET MY NAME UP IN DA SKY~

good luck

and...... oh my GaGa....
Don't you just love her too!

This is fun =) reminds me of me and my peach =^-^=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7dSJN5LgsE
Did you just cut my weave off?

I cant figure out who to kill first. HiROI or Lady Gaga.
We block our haters

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That's not art. That's just borderline ****ing ********.

The term "art" can only justify so much. xP

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I just noticed, Zelda is next to your name. The hell happen? I bring you into this world for this?
Hey, no offense but I think Zelda needs some rep a liiiitle bit more than Peach does atm. Zelda brought me into this world before you did may I remind you D:<

Yeah but in all seriousness Peach is still like one of my mains, Im just a Zelda at heart :\

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
HiROI, sleep with one eye open tonight.........

Hey, no offense but I think Zelda needs some rep a liiiitle bit more than Peach does atm. Zelda brought me into this world before you did may I remind you D:<

Yeah but in all seriousness Peach is still like one of my mains, Im just a Zelda at heart :\
Hmm...............I will spare from giving you up for adoption then......

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Someone on facebook anwsered a question about me. The question was do I have a nice butt. And they said yes.

Confess, which one opf you was it. I know it had to be someone form the Peach bopards. Which one of you damm kids was checking out my ***.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
hmm, might drop peach for falco sometime in the near future.
Why the **** would you want to bore yourself out of playing Brawl with that sleepy character? At least stick with Diddy. He's arguably the second best and fun to play as.

Falco is just........ZzZ

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Lol Falco.....

Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser Laser
OMG THEY GOT PAST MY LASERS
grab, dthrow, dthrow, dair, jab, fsmash
OMG THEY GOT PAST MY LASERS AGAIN
side-b (repeat until around 120%)
Laser Usmash

That's falco for you.... how fun...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Let him main who he wants, lots dropping Peach anyway to better characters or quitting. No one is forced of pressured to play who they want. All that is gonna happen is lack of Peach competition and rep. No big deal.

Unhonestly, I have no clue why I have not bounced yet ether.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lol Falco.....

OMG THEY GOT PAST MY LASERS
grab, dthrow, dthrow, dair, jab, fsmash
side-b (repeat until around 120%)
Laser Usmash

That's falco for you.... how fun...
Don't forget those super gay spotdodges. :D

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Let him main who he wants, lots dropping Peach anyway to better characters or quitting. No one is forced of pressured to play who they want. All that is gonna happen is lack of Peach competition and rep. No big deal.

Unhonestly, I have no clue why I have not bounced yet ether.
Maybe because its Dark.Pch?

:D

I've noticed a trend.
Zelda->Peach->Zss->some top tier (mainly MK)
also, Jiggz goes somewhere in there

Don't do that. I beengetting it worst then you yet Im still at it. You need to know about Peach fulli. Know Your options with her then the match ups. If you want I can teach you. Im gonna start being a teacher again now that I can play.
If you mean it, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. I want to improve and use peach, but I simply don't understand peach as a character at all. Falco and Snake just come to much more simply. Maybe something of using two characters for over a year vs 4 months does that. Or maybe I am too used to how Snake/Falco play and expect peach to act the somewhat similar.

hmm, might drop peach for falco sometime in the near future.
I mained Falco/Snake to begin with and went to peach. Not the other way around. The problem is continuing when I already know them so well. And, I don't play falco like that. Let us just say I am borderline camper. I do not hardcore camp with Falco, but neither to I not forget to use it. That way falco isn't boring to play.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
I think the hardest difference between the top tiers and peach is the ability to kill. I can never land a normal (not lucky) kill until like 150%, sometimes even higher. Snake kills at like 100, and falco kills at like 120 or something. Also, Peach is a lot more defensive than most people, so its hard to get used to her. But, once you start playing defensively, start playing on the ground, start not wasting your killing moves, and start learning the matchups, peach can be deadly :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
If you mean it, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer. I want to improve and use peach, but I simply don't understand peach as a character at all. Falco and Snake just come to much more simply. Maybe something of using two characters for over a year vs 4 months does that. Or maybe I am too used to how Snake/Falco play and expect peach to act the somewhat similar.
Cause Snake and Falco and not that hard to get good with and win as Much as if you was using Peach. Peach is not just some character you play. if you ever played chess, that is how Peach is.

So I got three students. Once again Dark.Pch is here for the kids.

I think the hardest difference between the top tiers and peach is the ability to kill. I can never land a normal (not lucky) kill until like 150%, sometimes even higher. Snake kills at like 100, and falco kills at like 120 or something. Also, Peach is a lot more defensive than most people, so its hard to get used to her. But, once you start playing defensively, start playing on the ground, start not wasting your killing moves, and start learning the matchups, peach can be deadly :D
Nah, that difference in killing is no different from top tiers. Look at MK, Diddy and Falco. They each cannot kill reliably. MK is an exception due to gimping ability, but besides that people aren't dying from Dsmash for quiet sometime. Falco has problems landing the kill. He has fsmash and usmash, but you still aren't getting kills until well into 150% and beyond. No different than peach. I am not unaccustomed to waiting forever to get a kill.

The biggest difference I think I have with peach is that she doesn't have any all dominating trait like snake and falco. Falco has lasers and phantasm which make pinning him down difficult espically when you look at his close quarters game. Snake has the great defensive ability where each successful attack leads into a juggle. And hardly anyone can hurt you when you are being juggled.

Peach is different for me because I feel I can never get that advantage. I mainly mess up my defence which leads to getting juggled and peach gets juggled hard x.x

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Don't forget me, Dark!!!!!
I played Praxis on wifi today (I know!!!) and got pwned by his peach. Clearly I have much to learn :)

And Xeylode, that is true. Diddy has bananas, Snake has explosives/killing, MK is MK, Falco has lasers/phantasm, etc... And some do have trouble with killing, but I mean, idk. Maybe its cuz Peach has trouble against high tiers? Not fast enough? Idk...

All I know is that Peach has a much higher learning curve than other people (not counting becoming, like, top top top players, but just in general), but it does get easier

Cause Snake and Falco and not that hard to get good with and win as Much as if you was using Peach. Peach is not just some character you play. if you ever played chess, that is how Peach is.

So I got three students. Once again Dark.Pch is here for the kids.
lol lots of teaching. Some would differ on that getting good with falco piece and snake. There too are a lot of match-ups to learn correctly. But, yeah, their general strengths make up for problems I have in tech skill. Given a laser vs a turnip, I say lasers are vastly superior, but that is becuase I do not know how to use a turnip correctly. Give me a turnip in a closequarters situations and I do not know what do to against my opponent.

Edit: I think I know why I have that problem with peach. I try to play offensively, and you cannot do that with her. But, when ever I try to play defensively I cannot react quickly enough or lead into proper punishment.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't forget me, Mr. Peach! O:
Oh yea, I have to convert you.

lol lots of teaching. Some would differ on that getting good with falco piece and snake. There too are a lot of match-ups to learn correctly. But, yeah, their general strengths make up for problems I have in tech skill. Given a laser vs a turnip, I say lasers are vastly superior, but that is becuase I do not know how to use a turnip correctly. Give me a turnip in a closequarters situations and I do not know what do to against my opponent.
You know the answer to all your problems are in my guide right?

lloD- I thought you did not need help at all. or me having to teach you to begin with.

You know the ansr to all your problems are in my guide right?
It's not that simply. I can read all I want, but that doesn't sort out what I am really doing wrong. I might think I am doing something right, but really be doing it wrong. And, I have read it. However, I think it goes beyond just that and into match-ups specifically. I sort of feel confused. I have all these tools, but I am not using them in the correct situation I suppose. Example, Dtilt is supposed to be a good move, yet whenver I use it, it gets punished. Same with moves like dair, fair, and ftilt.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Of course I need help xD Especially from Uncle Peach

I think my problem is the whole mind games thing. I've got most of it down, but its still shaky. Also definitely certain matchups, specifically: MK(I think I have this, but meh), Snake, Falco (I've gotten a lot better thx to playing a lot of wifi Falcos), Wario, G&W, Diddy...and...Peach xD

I think my problem is the whole mind games thing. I've got most of it down, but its still shaky. Also definitely certain matchups, specifically: MK(I think I have this, but meh), Snake, Falco (I've gotten a lot better thx to playing a lot of wifi Falcos), Wario, G&W, Diddy...and...Peach xD
Play my falco sometime, I want to see how you handle that match-up. Might give me some ideas of what I should be doing.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
I could never drop Peach because the things about her that are good, will never change in any future games. Great recovery, floating mechanic, projectile, slap. She'll always be weak, and slow, with fast attacks. They can do whatever they want to her and she will always be good :) When the new game comes around, my float game will be BEAST from playing her in 2 games prior (3 if you consider super mario world :D)

Can't nobody tell this ***** nothin'

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
You know what I always wondered...

Why did they give Peach a better looking dress in both Melee and Brawl but never any other Nintendo/Mario game?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's not that simply. I can read all I want, but that doesn't sort out what I am really doing wrong. I might think I am doing something right, but really be doing it wrong. And, I have read it. However, I think it goes beyond just that and into match-ups specifically. I sort of feel confused. I have all these tools, but I am not using them in the correct situation I suppose. Example, Dtilt is supposed to be a good move, yet whenver I use it, it gets punished. Same with moves like dair, fair, and ftilt.
I'll take care of that for you then.

I'm gonna have top teach you how to think. My Peach us usually the mindgame type. I like to mess with peoples heads. And might be my strong point then anything else with her.

I'll take care of that for you then.

I'm gonna have top teach you how to think. My Peach us usually the mindgame type. I like to mess with peoples heads. And might be my strong point then anything else with her.
You haven't quiet explained how you will be teaching me though o.o Through, playing or words? or both?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idk i'm not gonna drooooop pch i guess. but i might put her away for a couple tourneys just so i can train my fox/falco. i currently use fox for MK but falco is fun for me kinda so i just have fun playing the spacies. and there's lots of stuff i wanna work into my pch game so i can **** up stuff like tourneyplay5 and apex if i go. :O

Top Bottom