• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
but yeah i was attacking anyone or being butthurt. to this day I'm still somewhat optimistic about the matchup which is why I still end up going at least 1 round as Peach whenever I end up having to play Tyrant or DSF or any other MK.

I still try w/ Peach but ugh, that **** is too hard since MK can just follow you where he wants offstage. It's dumb.

I don't need to man-up and the problem definitely isn't me as a player. I try to do all I can to improve and I keep getting better. Honestly, playing multiple characters is one of the things that helps me improve. And I do take all the advice I can get from good and bad players alike. DP, you're the one whose the stubborn Peach that doesn't take advice or consider viewpoints outside of your own and Ninjalink's because you are arrogant and you do have a condescending attitude towards the rest of the Peaches whether you recognize it or not.

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway...

The MK vs Pch match-up just is what it is. At face value, after the 2 years that have gone by, it's obviously a bull**** match-up and I'm gonna be using the spacies for it ('cept wolf coz he sucks XD ).

My intention isn't to flame at all, I'm just being completely honest.

Oh, and i think u just register online, i doubt there's any wifi involved since I'm positive MLG knows how bad it is...or at least they should.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Yeah, I kinda agree Dark. I don't like it when people counterpick characters to have an even or advantage matchup. Are they that bad that they can't win a 40:60, or are they scared to fight certain characters? Not that I'm good enough to win disadvantages all the time by any means, but if I just use other characters as a crutch, I'll never get that practice with my main.

Plus, I too would rather win with Peach than any other character. She gets no credit for how good of a character she is.
Strategy, a number of people go into the game intending on counterpicking freely, myself included.

Yeah, it's more difficult, but there are great rewards in counter-picking effectively.

Moozle

Smash Champion
That's my MK victory theme.
Lmao, does it zoom in on MK's face really close? Because it should.

Edit: So BTC (Battletanx Commander) has always been the best Peach I know and get to play a lot, and I usually get destroyed. Since I'm always amazed at how good he is, I think I've subconsciously changed my play style to be exactly like his. We were playing some matches a few days ago and it was the first time that they were ever really close, which I hope means I've gotten better :D. I saved all of the replays but I can't record them yet, so I think that might have to wait. Well anyways I don't know why I wrote all of that because I just wanted to show this one funny part of one of the matches ^^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s18EEHasJ2s

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
MLG.... It's all about the money. Perphaps this will give m2k a reason to get money. The Ken of brawl.

On a new topic. I have a question for you guys. Besides the way we talk here. Are other character boards as friendly as ours? Do they have different ways of doing things? Are we just the best ever!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
hahaha there should be powerups and upgrades we should get on every board to make it party in the USA, everyday /rhyme (and I say this as a miley circus hater :mad:)

Air have you figured out the super secret music magical touch yet you can add to spruce up threads?

I'm also getting withdrawal symptoms of that cat noise you make on AIM. weeeeeird.

*teleports away*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fights only happen cause of me. None of you start one like ever or get into it with each other. While everyone is good lil Peaches, I am the bad rotton one from the garden. It's like if satan was admitted to chill in heaven. I said before the Peach boards are not fighters. Its just one boy whois just bad and not like the others. and that boy is me. Let it be known. People love me anyway.

And omg my B-day is in less then e weeks. No no no no! I wanna be 21 forever. This is bullcrap!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I realized I like making topics to talk about. Its ether about Peach or something random in life. So I decided to ask a new question everyday. It will be like I said about peach or something random. I'll try to keep it clean and so that everyone can be able to answer. Gay or straight, guy or girl. I also think I just might make a thread just for it here. It depends if others here will actually do it and discuss. I feel this will get our community closer, learn about eachother and learn other points of views about Peach. What do you guys think? Im asking everyone btw!!!!!

Todays question is. Is there a sertain thing that helps you remember people easier or if you see or hear that makes you only think of that person? Even if you don't id like it to say you don't lol. Mine is songs. Like when I hear the song bad romance I think of hiroi. When I hear one winged angel I think of lady legion. When I hear human nature for some reason I think of Mikey L. When I hear chris browns song Forever I think of my ex and if I hear anything by the artist Anita Baker I think of my mother and my childhood. Please give examples. Some might be funny.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What day's your b-day dark?
March 17. Saint pattys day. I would like for once in my to go out and do something with People. But always alone at home and doing nothing. This year is just gonna be the same as the others. So I really dont care much for the day I was born.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Todays question is. Is there a sertain thing that helps you remember people easier or if you see or hear that makes you only think of that person?
I remember people by their avatar, among other things. :x Mostly visual cues, though.

I still remember the time I went to FC-Diamond, met 5150 for the first time, and thought "whoa, he doesn't look like his avatar at all!" (I should be one to talk :laugh:) And these days, I get confused by several things...

Whenever someone talks in that dark orange color, I'm a little thrown off when it isn't Dark.Pch.
When I'm looking for Mikey Lenetia on my contacts list, I see like five Trillian icons and it takes me a while to figure out which one I want.
I really quickly notice whenever someone's name changes color.
And, Tom is a cat.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am not too found of being kidnapped by a dude. Now if it was by a girl, that be freaking awsome. But I think this time I would allow it and not call the cops

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Todays question is. Is there a sertain thing that helps you remember people easier or if you see or hear that makes you only think of that person?
Music cues memories of places and events much more than people for me.

Normally Everyone has some random aspect I cement in my mind as an integral part of them. A voice, a walk, a laugh, an overall mood or attitude. So when I see skinny black dudes in hoodies I always wonder what kyon is up to. When I run into people with that sarcastic mono-tone thing I think of Ankoku and Ryoko.

Also some people just exist in pairs in my mind. Hiroi and Noa for example, HR and GDX. If I think of or see one the other just goes with them like that.

hiROI

Smash Lord
Music cues memories of places and events much more than people for me.

Normally Everyone has some random aspect I cement in my mind as an integral part of them. A voice, a walk, a laugh, an overall mood or attitude. So when I see skinny black dudes in hoodies I always wonder what kyon is up to. When I run into people with that sarcastic mono-tone thing I think of Ankoku and Ryoko.

Also some people just exist in pairs in my mind. Hiroi and Noa for example, HR and GDX. If I think of or see one the other just goes with them like that.
When I think of you, I think of UCF <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i think that definition is the dumbest **** i've seen all day but i guuuuuuuuuess I can see the concept.

it's just that to me the whole wanting to be a women yet never seeing oneself w/ a man is just a roundabout way to express insecurity about one's own homosexual tendencies.

that's what i got out of it at least.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Snakeee, bypass what Raz has said. People just don't get it. So just let it rock.

Also.......I cant figure out if I wanna hit that now or not. I am so confused. You tell anyone I said this and I will hunt you down and do bad things to you.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Someone who plays Peach with a non-heterosexual sexuality?

WWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not to be disrespectful Snakeee, I'm actually incredibly supportive, but I don't fully understand it. The closest I can come to is... your transsexual, but more than fine with the "trapped" part?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
**** Dark Pch, eat a ****.

My opinion is my opinion. and I stand by it.

That being said, I don't care what you are or what you claim to be. I don't hate or discriminate and I definitely don't claim to know more about Snakeee's idea of his own sexuality more than well, he does, duh.

I just think the article is bad though.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
And go attack another social board for no reason, yapping about Lady Gaga.

Hiram, where do you get your sigs from?

Snakeee

Smash Master
Someone who plays Peach with a non-heterosexual sexuality?

WWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not to be disrespectful Snakeee, I'm actually incredibly supportive, but I don't fully understand it. The closest I can come to is... your transsexual, but more than fine with the "trapped" part?
Thanks guys. Erm, I don't think I'm "transsexual," because I know who I am physically, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't try anything out of the ordinary in that sense. It's more like, "I'd rather have been this way..."

Top Bottom