• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Weird as ****. I starting playing brawl at my house now that I can and I got this strange feeling. I started to feel things coming back to me. And just adding that with what I know now. Tings are starting to make sense.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I can feel the power......I can feel it......I see it all coming back to me slowly.......

I'm strarting to see the tricks and mindgames I use to do and getting use to them. And idk if I can tell you these tings. It might cost you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bone walking, I just about have fuul control over it now. I know the exact timing. Now to work on the reverse turnip slide.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Bone walking, I just about have fuul control over it now. I know the exact timing. Now to work on the reverse turnip slide.
Oh right. You're one of them loser c-sticking Peaches.

Hey Dark, did you know you can slide with dtilt???

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I been telling people for a while about downtilt and the uses of it's slide to a point I put it in my guide, and you dare ask me that?

hiROI

Smash Lord
Yesterday when I was playing against my friend, I consistently bonewalk and did the B-stick without C-Stick shenanigan that Meno does. :D I felt as if Marth couldn't touch me.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I still need to work on both =(
Got 'em both down fluently. :)

I'll post vids from my next tourney. I move just as fast and fluid as Excel but with a different style of play. Add in some quicktoss setup implementation (a la subbing Diddy) and you have one sexy Peach right here. ;D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont know the timing for the reverse slide. I do it out of random. I know how to pull the turnip in the other direction standing in place, but I cant get her to slide back. idk if you have to buffer than thing of now. I tried both but nothing.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I think a Peach im chat is in order some day soon. I feel like our board is more united than it seems. Also that was a great week of random men and judging here. Even though I know im gonna punch some trick (Hiroi) the next time i see him trying to take my money from my tricks on OBT (our stut street)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I dont know the timing for the reverse slide. I do it out of random. I know how to pull the turnip in the other direction standing in place, but I cant get her to slide back. idk if you have to buffer than thing of now. I tried both but nothing.
Yeah it's a weird timing. It's similar to the reverse glidetoss OoS but there's a bit more of a delay between the control stick input and the shield/c-stick inputs.

Hmm...kind of like this

reverse glidetoss OoS: (shield/facing away from opponent) press same direction she's facing . . . press c-stick opposite to that

reverse slide glidetoss(?): (Peach facing right)- control stick left. . . shield input then immediately c-stick in the direction Peach was originally facing. If done correctly you shouldn't even see her shield pop up. If you end up doing a foxtrot/dash to turnip toss then you didn't input the shield/c-stick quick enough.

Once you get it down then play around with the timing a bit to catch on to her maximum slide distance. It's invaluable once you get a lead or need to retreat/camp.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This is not making any sense to me. NinjaLink was the one who told me about this a few weeks ago. He knows the timing and how to do it. But I cant get incontact with this fool.

I cant get it out at all now. all I can do is stand in place and pull a turnip the other way instantly.

I'm no longer a peachy person :( Not sure why, but Peach just isn't keeping me there. I keep resorting to Falco/Snake after only like 1-2 battles using peach. I guess Peach just isn't for me. Always remember me as the wtf person on DP's list.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm no longer a peachy person :( Not sure why, but Peach just isn't keeping me there. I keep resorting to Falco/Snake after only like 1-2 battles using peach. I guess Peach just isn't for me. Always remember me as the wtf person on DP's list.
Don't do that. I beengetting it worst then you yet Im still at it. You need to know about Peach fulli. Know Your options with her then the match ups. If you want I can teach you. Im gonna start being a teacher again now that I can play.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I went peach in a melee tourny today, as the only venue I can go to does melee only xD

I did meh, better than I expected though
Play Melee moar :D

I'm extremely super sad that Praxis couldn't make it this weekend *sigh* T_T STUPID WEATHER!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I was sad too D: I was on the phone for an hour trying to find a way there.

Southwest doesn't fly from Spokane to LaGuardia, Long Island was sold out, Philly was closed due to snow, and Southwest doesn't fly to JFK at all. It was really gay (*cough*no offense to present company).

Snakeee

Smash Master
lol Snakeee

Congrats on your placing... ish. I'm just glad you're serious. :p
Nah, I messed up a lot for really stupid reasons but thank you though. It's also difficult when you're in the midst of transitioning characters. Right now it seems I'm basically " tri-maining" Peach, ZSS, and MK.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Its weird. I don't really imagine people "maining MK" anymore. I always think of him as that person's "secondary."

I don't know why.... I just can never picture his face next to a person's name... theres always someone else inbetween (signifying mains/secondaries)

maybe its because MK doesn't do so well now that everyone is starting to learn that matchup...

Top Bottom