• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Nicole

Smash Champion
I think Lee Martin is pretty cute now that he currently looks like a boy. Or at least he was the last time I saw him. But there are too many of you who have all posted for me to go back and judge all of you. Let's just say I'm overall very impressed with the Peach boards, we're pretty hot, considering that we're nerdy smashers.

Oh, I guess ADHD is hot too, even if he doesn't play Peach, but I think he's like 16, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say that...

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I think Lee Martin is pretty cute now that he currently looks like a boy. Or at least he was the last time I saw him. But there are too many of you who have all posted for me to go back and judge all of you. Let's just say I'm overall very impressed with the Peach boards, we're pretty hot, considering that we're nerdy smashers.

Oh, I guess ADHD is hot too, even if he doesn't play Peach, but I think he's like 16, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say that...
aw thanks nicole :)

and deku thanks hehe

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Well, you can say it, but you just can't act on it...

:laugh:

Mountain is looking cute from that one pic, and DMG has some nice shoes.

Is that really Lee Martin? I feel like we were being trolled...
Well, 9/10.

clowsui

Smash Legend
why is lee martin's androgynous picture hotter than some girls

on another note i found this one of lee :D

removed by request

ADHD

Smash Hero
I am 17 so I guess I am of legal consent. ****it I need a beard.

Regardless, Lee martin gets a 10 from me just for being awesome.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Oh by the way Dark has 981 posts on this thread. I hope something awesome happens when he hits 1000 :p
Speaking of which...

Top 20 posters

User Name Posts
Dark.Pch 981
MenoUnderwater 460
Airgemini 403
Dekuu 395
Metatitan 353
Xyless 352
hiROI 311
Pharaoh.Pch Kyon 287
Yaaay 270
mountain_tiger 255
KBizzle 210
Rickerdy-doo-da-day 203
Gangsta_inc 191
lloDownedu74 168
Praxis 168
r3d d09 166
JigglyZelda003 157
Razmakazi 147
Silly Kyle 127
gantrain05 126

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Dark. I'd liked these more if they were more clear. I like the way you showed your body. Shows your quite the man. It reminds me of Marik from yugioh. I'll give you an 8 sweetface.

Llod a better picture would be nice for here too. However I like the coloring and your very handsome and talk for such a young Peach player. Wish the pic showed your eyes at least. I'll give you a 7. Congrads on top 10 btw.

Lee- your not part of the peach boards but I'll do it. I love the color and the style of your hair. Reminds me of an video game or anime. Your eyes and lips are very alluring as well. Nice skin and everything. Also enjoyed the background. I'd give this a 10 but the pic is old so I'll give it a 9.

ADHD- also not from the peach boards but since your fabulous and good at this game I'll do it. It would have been better if the pose was better but I like the tounge usage. Very daring I like your skin tone and the glasses gave it a nice dimple touch. I wonder why your pics are in the bathroom... Doing domething in there.... *wink* I'll give yah a 7.

Mozzle- I can't really do this pic because it's our peach one here. I'll give you a 5 cause of your great smile.

I'll continue the rest tomorrow.

OMG.... O.O
This trick Hiroi did not just dis all my lovely peach board men. I almost died when I saw Silent Rain's last night while at Denny's. How dare you speak to them that way you thrift store trick that goes to thrift stores and brings coupons that's three months old, expects them to work and it's for the wrong store. Don't make me get up out my chair and walk to your house girlfriend cause I will go over there and pull every strand of weave out if your head! I'm about to take off my gold and silver and get down and dirty with this hussy!!!! * pushes my hair overband sits back down* now go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. *snaps fingers*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
USER CP
REPLIES
CLICK ON THE NUMBER OF POSTS
IT WILL DISPLAY PAGE SHOWING YOU HOW MUCH EACH PERSON POSTED

The more you know!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys just don't know

ALSO CO18 DAWG YOU ARE ONE TO TALK, YOU DID NOT KNOW LEE BACK THEN AND YOU KNOW IT! I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE COULD WEAR A NOSE RING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Lol god **** Florida acting like they Know. YOU DON'T KNOW SON, YOU DON'T KNOW

Alright I'm gonna be dead serious about Lee:

That picture he posted, yes it is him. This was back in the Melee days. I got to meet him 1-2 times at some of the bigger tournaments (even though I didn't play then cause I pussied out lol). Trust me, you can ask Dojo and (maybe?) Hylian/Sethlon since they were around those days to play Melee with Lee.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
OMG.... O.O
This trick Hiroi did not just dis all my lovely peach board men. I almost died when I saw Silent Rain's last night while at Denny's. How dare you speak to them that way you thrift store trick that goes to thrift stores and brings coupons that's three months old, expects them to work and it's for the wrong store. Don't make me get up out my chair and walk to your house girlfriend cause I will go over there and pull every strand of weave out if your head! I'm about to take off my gold and silver and get down and dirty with this hussy!!!! * pushes my hair overband sits back down* now go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. *snaps fingers*
Oh snap, the gold AND the silver.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I forgot about this thread. Whoops.

I used Peach in a tournament. It was fun.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
I am 17 so I guess I am of legal consent. ****it I need a beard.

Regardless, Lee martin gets a 10 from me just for being awesome.
Grow a beard and I may consider ^_- loljk

Speaking of which...

Top 20 posters

User Name Posts
Dark.Pch 981
MenoUnderwater 460
Airgemini 403
Dekuu 395
Metatitan 353
Xyless 352
hiROI 311
Pharaoh.Pch Kyon 287
Yaaay 270
mountain_tiger 255
KBizzle 210
Rickerdy-doo-da-day 203
Gangsta_inc 191
lloDownedu74 168
Praxis 168
r3d d09 166
JigglyZelda003 157
Razmakazi 147
Silly Kyle 127
gantrain05 126
Aww I should post more teehee *Winks*

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kadaj, I'm like an Elephant dawg I never forget.

I can always find stuff like that from back in the day.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So...this weekend is gonna be amazing. I get to meet Praxis yay~ I wish you all could come to Viridian cause it's gonna be one giant tourny for no reason lol.

Top Bottom