• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

_Keno_

Smash Lord
o kool now we're talking about who's better looking
I didn't say this was up for debate.

God Tier: Cheap (OMG THIS GUY IS SO HOT)
High Tier: Praxis, Edrees, Peachkid. (They guys are pretty decent, just not as good is that really sexy Cheap guy.)
Upper Tier: Kyon, Metitian, Meno, Crismas, Flatsoda, Mikey.
Mid - bottom: Most other peaches (not high tier enough to win beauty contests so who cares).

Metatitan

Smash Master
I didn't say this was up for debate.

God Tier: Cheap (OMG THIS GUY IS SO HOT)
High Tier: Praxis, Edrees, Peachkid. (They guys are pretty decent, just not as good is that really sexy Cheap guy.)
Upper Tier: Kyon, Metitian, Meno, Crismas, Flatsoda, Mikey.
Mid - bottom: Most other peaches (not high tier enough to win beauty contests so who cares).
Ouch :(......

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Sounds like an Peach idol show coming on. Tell me all that want to join and me, hiroi, and mikey will judge the picture submitted based on looks, pose, and surroundings. :) I love you guys.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
You would pic the one I commeted on. Your super cute to me in this pic. The hoddie is a plus in my book. You showed all of your face and wasn't selfish by giving that bush behind you some spotlight. I give you a 9 sweet face. But lets see what the other 2 judges think.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
You definitely highlighted one of your strengths, and that being your face, and didn't ruin it by looking smug or cocky. That's usually a big turn-off for a lot of people. I would give you a nine, but the picture is both a little far off to not be able to fully appreciate your looks and the hoodie, while a good thing to bring dynamics to your face, hides the rest of your body a bit too well. I'll give you an 8.

Top Bottom