• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Just tried it out. bare minimum 4g signal where im at. it worked. ****ty quality but solid fps with minimal skipping. When the 4g signal faded out, the 3g signal was unspeakably bad. Lost the 4g signal consistently when moving the phone around so it would have to remain stationary if the 4g signal is bad(which I won't do), so hope it's not bad
I'll give you my wario hat if you get a good stream up ._.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
To me and d torr are trying to find brawl players in the hotel. I found one room with brawl players but we don't know where is every one

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

WELL, MAYBE A LITTLE MORE.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12211557#post12211557

If you have a room you'd like to let other's know about, visit this thread! I will update it! I check my threads like every hour I'm awake.

Thanks.

There once was smasher named Sephiroth Ken, who was the King of the Smashers.
He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams.
Before they hung him from Survivor, these were the final words he said.
"My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own at Pound V.
Ever since, smashers from all over the world set sail for the Crystal City, battling for Pound 5, the tournament that will make their dreams come true."

Yo!

rhan

Smash Hero
At the hotel. Smash in my room 840. Got a purple scarf hanging on the door. Can't miss it.

Melee and ssfiv/mvc3.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Can someone fit me into their room?

631 520 1340

Let me know asap. Text me

Or can someone text me bosses/ee's or TKOs number?

Lobos

Smash Master
stingers no one is blocking anyone from streaming from their phones dumb****

metal - bionic will mostly be doing brawl but if you check the link it has all the people doing twitter updates

Lobos

Smash Master
Oh so vgbc is gonna stop someone from holding phone while streaming? NO

They don't want to tether a phone to use the internet on a pc to run a stream. Common sense

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Oh so vgbc is gonna stop someone from holding phone while streaming? NO

They don't want to tether a phone to use the internet on a pc to run a stream. Common sense
none of this changes the fact that plank said there would be no streams unless set up by vgbc...why dont u just admit u were wrong? forreal now. its not like im supporting what plank said, and i know ppl are gonna go out there and stream anyway cuz the rule is ****in ********, but its what plank said lmao

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero

I pushed 1 button and did a super with all 3 ppl at the same time, and I killed my brothers last two ppl.

Melee is a ****load harder lol.

This is basically saying u shined spiked with fox and killed someone for it.

do u really think people should base the required skill for melee off that?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
This is basically saying u shined spiked with fox and killed someone for it.

do u really think people should base the required kill for melee off that?
MvC3 isn't hard. I'm a MvC head, I know. It's like Melee to brawl in terms of execution. It's to the point where you can LOOK at a combo and do it.

Melees DEFINITELY harder.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

WELL, MAYBE A LITTLE MORE.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12211557#post12211557

If you have a room you'd like to let other's know about, visit this thread! I will update it! I check my threads like every hour I'm awake.
Imma paste this everytime I post. Get used to it.

I say let the nubcakes abuse their phone livestreaming and wait till they get an overusage fee from their provider. U SAID UNLIMITED INTERNET!!!?!?! "Tsk Tsk, we mean unlimited under our contract. Read the fine print"

BTW http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyMdS3naQY0 :D

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
MvC3 isn't hard. I'm a MvC head, I know. It's like Melee to brawl in terms of execution. It's to the point where you can LOOK at a combo and do it.

Melees DEFINITELY harder.

You can look at alot of combos in other fighters and do them right afterwards.... just depends on the combo.

but what am i thinking? It's obvious that you can base mvc3's true skill potential with less than a week of meta-game behind it.

easy to get into does not equal easy to master.

Alukard

Smash Hero
mvc3 = 50 sent all day papa

also ... no live stream now ? ... all i read was boss' post i dont want to go back searching ... just want to know cuz i told some people that can't come to pound that there will be one but they dont know how to use the boards ... so yea just want to know wats up ... =]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You can look at alot of combos in other fighters and do them right afterwards.... just depends on the combo.

but what am i thinking? It's obvious that you can base mvc3's true skill potential with less than a week of meta-game behind it.

easy to get into does not equal easy to master.
What's the point of it getting any more complex when you can just do these simple 100%? And these aren't these little ABCEAABBCC hyper combos. I'm talkin combos with box dashes and relaunches, supposed "advanced" combos. See you think I'm some noob talking out of my *** but I'm not.

How about you go to SRK and look at these combos people are bustin out on what, day 3? It's an easy *** game. Deal with it. Just like Brawl, BB, and to a lesser extent SF4 it got scrubbed down for the scrubs.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
why is everyone being so insistant about not having a stream?..i understand from plank/ vgbc side but for the entrants what does it matter to you if people go on their phones and set something up for the people at home,being sour for no reason

not everyone can go to this tourney,some would like to watch, **** off

RATED

Smash Lord
How about you go to SRK and look at these combos people are bustin out on what, day 3? It's an easy *** game. Deal with it. Just like Brawl, BB, and to a lesser extent SF4 it got scrubbed down for the scrubs.
Remember that nowadays people have more access to information about everything practically everytime they want. When games like MvC2 came out it wasnt like that( maybe a little bit) but not as common as today.

People have more experience in the genre(even more that when the older games came out) so that people have the idea of what to look for.

I am not fully defending MvC 3, since is kinda easy but not as easy as people put it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Im like, so there. Tommorow. lol. MEGABUS IN MORNING WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Remember that nowadays people have more access to information about everything practically everytime they want. When games like MvC2 came out it wasnt like that( maybe a little bit) but not as common as today.

People have more experience in the genre(even more that when the older games came out) so that people have the idea of what to look for.

I am not fully defending MvC 3, since is kinda easy but not as easy as people put it.
That's true but the game is easy. It's not hard AT ALL. It's a good game though, and that's all that should matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom