• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert.

Smash Master
Message to the Dr. PeePee fans:

One of the best ways to ensure that your fave player DOESNT do as well as you'd hope to... is by overhyping them and setting expectations too high.

It's just a recipe for disappointment.

Let's just all be content in cheering for our guys but acknowledging that we're all all human.

Except M2k.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
well vectorman

is it like a 3G or 4G network adapter? Everything depends on the upload speed basically

(use this to figure out the speed)
Here it's this thing...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14869201&findingMethod=rr

I'm obviously not using it right now.. because prepaid ones come with a set amount... of data... I'm able to use....also... connection will depend variant on location....

It's 3G for sure... but it's pretty good....n_n;

Ummmm yeah.. lol so i can't tell what the speed is now... but w/these specs does it qualify?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ah damnit I wish I could come to this :(

Have fun Brother Amsah!

Hey Axe and PP! Text me updates of how it's going please :D

Also side note. Everyone check out Dobs magic.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Message to the Dr. PeePee fans:

One of the best ways to ensure that your fave player DOESNT do as well as you'd hope to... is by overhyping them and setting expectations too high.

It's just a recipe for disappointment.

Let's just all be content in cheering for our guys but acknowledging that we're all all human.

Except M2k.
Well basically, Dr PP *****. He will do well, simply because ***** is that good.

If he doesnt win, he got this next time.

Piss on everyone PP ^_^

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
When I quote Azen, why isn't his name in the quotes capitalized like his SN on SWF? :confused:
Its because of the anti-caps system. He wrote his message in all caps, which then got turned off. Somehow that carried on to your post which disabled caps including his name in your quote.

... or something like that

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i think raidos and radios are the same person and is my fault. there will be more people to add to the pools tbw tant. also i have no phone right now and limited access at work, so if you have time to talk tonight or something we should!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone know who Kenny and ilove are and what characters they play? XD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He plays IC. The magic of namesearch :D

So, a Pikachu, mario, wario, and IC. This should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom