• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Yesterday 10:59 PM
Subject: Tournament uploaded!
Message: thetantalus has sent in results for a tournament you planned to attend, TA Presents: *Pound* V. The results will be verified and posted by All is Brawl staff within 48 hours; you will get a message when the results are finalized, at which point you will be able to link your account to the tournament and earn your badges and medals.

This is an automated message; please do not respond to it. Have a nice day!
-- All is Brawl staff

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
They might be up tonight. Tant was over my house and showed me em' and said he might have them up either tonight or tomorrow.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If i were to be at the IAD airport, would someone be able to pick me up and take me ot the venue on friday?

It's only 36 minutes and i'll pay you :)

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Hypeeeeeflefjelafksdfklf cant wait to see my pool. So excited.

Pi

Smash Hero
this thread is bumpin

and you know what though

in regards to the live stream

i've never been as hyped for a tournament as i was for G2

and there was no livestream there, just thread & twitter updates

anyone remember the G2 thread? good god, you'd quote the last post and be 2 pages behind

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^Ditto. When are you arriving Friday, Anti?

Says like 9AM but i didn't buy the ticket yet, if anything ****s up i have a carpool spot still.

Im gonna confirm what time i come in tomorrow or the day after i i decide to fly

rhan

Smash Hero
I might make a twitter account just to follow all the updates for Pound V.

And I'm going to be there.. lmaooo.

I'm too hyped for this maynneeeeee!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Says like 9AM but i didn't buy the ticket yet, if anything ****s up i have a carpool spot still.

Im gonna confirm what time i come in tomorrow or the day after i i decide to fly
Oh, nevermind. I'm arriving 12 hours later than you. :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
or pound 3 was the last melee tournament...

and there was that final melee tier list...
Plank is moving to the WC after this tournament and wishes to leave Pound as an EC exclusive tournament, therefore this is most likely the last Pound.

strawhats

Smash Master
I vaguely remember plank saying something about after leaving EC to move to WC he might slowly stop hosting tournaments altogether, making Pound his last major TO job.

I hope he wasn't serious, that would be a shame.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
ummmmmmmmmmmm so yeah.. copy/pasted

Just curious.... what would I need required to get a livestream... now.. I don't have cables or anything... but i've got a pretty good laptop.. that i'd be willing to donate.. to do the livestream matches.... I have current combo video projects on it.. so of course as long as noone obviously erases all my files or something we can be str8....

If there is anything else in general required... i wouldn't mind donating my laptop for livestream.... it'd be nice to stay near the laptop.. of course to make sure all is well... but for the most part.. I trust the melee community.. and I know you guys won't let me down.. ^^

Just tell me what I need... and I'll do what I can to make everyone happy ^^ unless noone wants it.. >>

Pi

Smash Hero
ummmmmmmmmmmm so yeah.. copy/pasted
problem's not that we don't have suitable computers
it's the wireless internet that the venue is lacking/charging a ridiculous amount for

if there is wired connections inside the venue then anyone who has a good router could bring that and set it up and have the livestream connect to it, couldn't they?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^ am I the only one that likes internet 'on the go" I have those network adapter cards.. etc...

Do you know how badass it is to stream the internet while like... traveling.. on a bus/train/PLANE?.. while driving as a guest....

In my case no wifi is needed.... just my card that plugs into my usb port and wooot!.. what doo ya know.. i can search the internet... :)

would something like this work?..

i was told i needed a laptop... i was told i needed an internet connection... those are 2 checks... i've got handled...:p anything else?! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom