• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palpi

Smash Hero
look into taking megabus from there to washington d.c. once you get to d.c. you can just take the metro to the venue.

megabus is usually pretty cheap and the buses themselves are pretty nice too. usually not very crowded and free wi-fi and everything
I have said megabus like 20 times.

Sharky

Smash Master
megabus is really cheap when you reserve seats way in advance, as in a month or more. At this point you aren't going to get much of a discount

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Couldn't help but noticed that Armada isn't registered o_0, even after we donated for him to buy his ticket.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm pretty sure I'm the first person who ever posted about megabus ever. I should be paid for telling everybody about it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I need to find a place to stay before I reg... anyone have spots open? I didn't know today was the last day to reg <.<

Sharky

Smash Master
I have said megabus like 20 times.
my bad, didn't see anyone post about it before.
I'm pretty sure I'm the first person who ever posted about megabus ever. I should be paid for telling everybody about it.
megabus is really cheap when you reserve seats way in advance, as in a month or more. At this point you aren't going to get much of a discount
I take back my statement, I just looked it up you can get a round trip for like 10 bucks from philly lol.

voorhese

Smash Master
well if its the last day, then imma be lookin at the list on and off tonight, until tomorrow

i heard mango isnt going is that true?

Palpi

Smash Hero
my bad, didn't see anyone post about it before.
I actually meant to quote ranmaru...ive posted it like 4 times on facebook and a few times on here directed toward my philly peeps (lol?)...no harm done hahaha Megabus is mad good. My brother used to take 100$ trains before he found out about megabus lol.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thanks guys. And the metro that would take me to the venue, is like a subway down there too rite?

Btw, I just registered for Melee singles. HYPE

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Couldn't help but noticed that Armada isn't registered o_0, even after we donated for him to buy his ticket.
He is a classic little brother, can't do anything himself. ;)

Got a text couple of hours ago "last day to register for Pound tomorrow, please do it for me."
LOL, alright. Did it a few hours ago, don't know if Plank have updated the list yet.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.

Just checked and I know that I have more than enough money on my card, and I like sextuple-checked my number to make sure I put it in right. So i have no idea why this is happening.

IMPORTANT EDIT.
I just looked at my account again, and it seems that everytime I tried to sign up and paypal said they couldnt accept my card, they still took a dollar out of my account, which doesnt make sence if it said it couldnt validate/access my account. now im starting to get pissed.

strawhats

Smash Master
well if its the last day, then imma be lookin at the list on and off tonight, until tomorrow

i heard mango isnt going is that true?
even if he doesn't go the hype matches to look forward to are:

pp vs amsah
pp vs armada
armada vs amsah NTSC rematch
maybe m2k vs amsah (If m2k actually enters)
armada vs hbox rematch

also mango wasn't gonna try anyways (only in teams with lucky)

strawhats

Smash Master
I wanna see another Armada vs M2K set. All three sets have been crazy.
So would I, it's just painful watching m2k come ever so close only to lose out to Armada's clutch finishes. Also m2k might not enter singles for brawl. He said he'd enter doubles.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
spectator fee can be paid online for $20 or at the venue the day of, but it will be $30 there. if you are not registered on the list you wont be allowed in!!!! so if youre coming for PM or anything just pay spec fee+entry fee at the tournament for PM

i will get doubles partners down and take additional doubles registration at the venue friday night++saturday during the first round of singles pools, like last year, so more people can find partners at the venue!!

rhan

Smash Hero
Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct, or try a different credit or debit card.

Just checked and I know that I have more than enough money on my card, and I like sextuple-checked my number to make sure I put it in right. So i have no idea why this is happening.

IMPORTANT EDIT.
I just looked at my account again, and it seems that everytime I tried to sign up and paypal said they couldnt accept my card, they still took a dollar out of my account, which doesnt make sence if it said it couldnt validate/access my account. now im starting to get pissed.
That blows.. I wish there was some way to help this..

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
KID idk why thats happening...is there any other way you could just paypal me the money or something....? ~_~ stupid credit cards!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
because people always wait until the last minute but i need to make sure i have money to take care of venue ****

it may re-open later, but it would be another increase. and yeah for events this scale its really necessary to be able to gauge how many people are coming to get the right amount of supplies and such. when EVERYONE just waits, its tough to know, lol so there must be deadlines ^^

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
because people always wait until the last minute but i need to make sure i have money to take care of venue ****

it may re-open later, but it would be another increase. and yeah for events this scale its really necessary to be able to gauge how many people are coming to get the right amount of supplies and such. when EVERYONE just waits, its tough to know, lol so there must be deadlines ^^
I agree. Like I feel that's a sure way (Pre-paying) to know a person is coming, and if they can't, well at least you have the venue payed for.

It's so scary not knowing who will really come, and who might have emergencies and such meaning less tournament numbers. : D

-Googs

Smash Lord
My paypal doesn't transfer over from my account until feb 1st (Didn't think it'd take a ****ing week lol) can I register then or is it to late?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah... like... making badges for all you homos!

X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom