• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be attending anymore.

I'm gonna be a marvel-playing stream monster :(

Radium88

Smash Lord
Yikes, registration is ending tomorrow?? Can you possibly extend it another week or so? A few of a us at MO didn't realize this and haven't signed up yet. Like at least, Hylian, Nicole, Cook, and myself and maybe a couple more people.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yikes, registration is ending tomorrow?? Can you possibly extend it another week or so? A few of a us at MO didn't realize this and haven't signed up yet. Like at least, Hylian, Nicole, Cook, and myself and maybe a couple more people.

it may re-open for the usual increased price for people who need a little more time but will still probably close for good by the 5th or so... i know with the hotels the actual tourney registration snuck up on people!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So sign up before tomorrow. Registering for this only takes a few minutes.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
someone also pay for vectorman -_- cmon who wants to see that yoshi in tourney i mean shiet

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Pound 4 had 347 registered players. So far we only have 165. Step it up guys... This is less than Pound 3...

=(

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Are you serious Tim, you haven't registered. O_O V3CTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: <_> I got V3ctorm4n's dumb *** if he doesn't pay by tomorrow lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
Are you serious Tim, you haven't registered. O_O V3CTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: <_> I got V3ctorm4n's dumb *** if he doesn't pay by tomorrow lol.
He's already signed up for doubles...i'm surprised you didn't see his name listed in red. If anything someone pay for him to enter singles.

hmm..i see bolt's. name on the list. Heard he's having a smash fest for us poor CT people on the 5th.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I'll donate some for M2K (as Im sure a million other people would)
i.e. whoever pays for M2K just find me at the tourney and ill give you $5 or something lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
Just registered for this. Get ready for the ****tiest marth you ever did see America. Cause it's highly unlikely that it's going to **** you up!

Also JPOBS, you're thinking of Russel Peters haggling with a chinaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom