• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So if I dont register by tomorrow, I can't participate at pound, eh?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Poyo and Zander will be registering in a few hours, POYO!

So if I dont register by tomorrow, I can't participate at pound, eh?
The title is a day old so try and get it done tonight, tho it should be re opening later with a slight price increase... but why wait?

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'll be at this bring my magic. The twins unfortunately can't make this so I'm coming and hoping to make my fellow magicians proud by bringing my A game of mostly card tricks along with some other stuff. So if you want to see some magic look for a guy wearing this hat
I will vouch for this guy. His tricks are legit :D Be sure to check out his stuff k. He is very impressive.

Again sorry my bro and I can't make it. I really wanted to go to Planks last big one :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dart i accept

i hope u dont use marth....

holy god of pms...give me some time people please lmfao

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll be at this bring my magic. The twins unfortunately can't make this so I'm coming and hoping to make my fellow magicians proud by bringing my A game of mostly card tricks along with some other stuff. So if you want to see some magic look for a guy wearing this hat

Fellow samus players lets get together for group photo at this :)
Dob's will be presenting his premiere trick of making all of his stocks disappear!
lol jk :p

You better remember to find me for that Samus pic, how many Melee Samus' are even gonna be here? I didn't know a lot of ppl really played her still lol

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Dob's will be presenting his premiere trick of making all of his stocks disappear!
lol jk :p

You better remember to find me for that Samus pic, how many Melee Samus' are even gonna be here? I didn't know a lot of ppl really played her still lol
Haha ya I'm really good at that one and ya if ur number is still the same chibo I got it.

Samus I know will be at Pound 5 Me, Rohins, III and u plus Rhan if he still plays samus

Rumored not sure if coming Hugs, IHSB, Alu, DJN maybe Watty?

I will vouch for this guy. His tricks are legit :D Be sure to check out his stuff k. He is very impressive.

Again sorry my bro and I can't make it. I really wanted to go to Planks last big one :(
Word <3 these guys no homo. We need to make it to an event soon in the future so we can amaze people together.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I really hope there's a surge in registrations, this will be my first and only Pound...

Especially if I die in an icy plane crash which may very well happen

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this matter in the slightest but you spelt it Jmoan....lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Jmoan Lee!! lmao. Ive seen all the Rush Hour movies too many times. Even the not as funny 3rd one. 2 is the funniest imo. 1 is prob the best movies tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom