• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmmm so i wonder what'll happen.

will a ton of people who haven't preregged for the tourney start booking their rooms?

or will a ****load of people just assume they can cram into rooms, and will end up paying full price for rooms?

rhan

Smash Hero
I have 2 rooms for this and they're full.

PM me if you're looking for space.

I want to laugh and point at you as you sleep in your car when Pound 5 comes along.

Big_R

Smash Champion
wtf how is housing a prob

hit that Days Inn and if plank is right about this 8$ a day parking gg

its pry on crack motel status but shoot lock ur doors u'll be aight. dont leave them ipods in the car

http://travel.travelocity.com/hotel...84038790302011&hotelQKey=-8826517840439268533

mapquest link didn't actually link but this days inn was 9 mins away...like 4 miles....

id do it if i was...going.. haha like $48 TOTAL with parking. thats actually more cuz i factored in parking for each day when he said u could get it for free

this took like 5 mins man hasn't anyone taught u guys to use travelocity or something

kids throwin $$ around

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone wanna crew battle VA for best state?

hahaha like we'd ever lose with 10 people

most states have like 3 good people at most

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!!!! we currently have more rooms booked than entrants. good **** procrastination.

*Pound* V Trailer. DON'T MISS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PLAY ALL THE GREATS IN ONE PLACE!!!! O_o

hotel registration is officially CLOSED. I talked to the hotel and as long as they still have availability, you can still rent a room under the discounted block as long as the rooms are available. The hotel is not saving the rooms beyond what has already been registered but if they are available you can still rent them until the tourney. if you havent gotten your room and need to consider yourself lucky and get on it!!!

also people should bring setups and cubes!!!!!!!!!! since this time around it seems like people arent posting as much (most the entrants dont even post here) its hard for me to gauge how many setups we have. JUST BE SURE TO BRING CUBES AND WIIS, and IF POSSIBLE please bring tvs along too!!!!!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
im the only person in the hype video to get hit multiple times... this gives me the most screentime

therefore

i r teh best

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
kage got the most screentime... fuuuuck

its okay hes paid more than me

and he beat me at rom

****er

Gerbil

Smash Champion
For those listed in attendance, are they listed twice (once for each game)? Or are they just listed once under their first game of choice?

I'm just curious because as I was looking at the brawl players, people who I'd expect to enter Melee as well wern't listed under the Melee attendance (M2K, Chu, etc). Then again, I'm old school and perhaps during my absence they have just dropped Melee entirely lol.

Dart!

Smash Master
lol I wouldn't trip about attendance.

I know of ~30 ppl from VA alone who haven't registered yet but will. This **** will spike real soon.

I look forward to meeting you :)
Likewise surely :), unfortunately TAI isn't going. :/ i was hoping to meet just about all the marths out there -___-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo Plank, how does philly get here via Bus? If you know that would be awesome. : D (Best way and cheapest way haha)

Run

Smash Cadet
Yo Plank, how does philly get here via Bus? If you know that would be awesome. : D (Best way and cheapest way haha)
look into taking megabus from there to washington d.c. once you get to d.c. you can just take the metro to the venue.

megabus is usually pretty cheap and the buses themselves are pretty nice too. usually not very crowded and free wi-fi and everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom