• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ok dazwa let me know, if not ill find someone else probably at the venue since chinesah isnt doing teams.

maybe ill team with kaiser for fun LOL XD

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
that was pre-m2k hardcore training i think chivalguy

also that girl is only like 12 years old, you need to get a new avatar

hotel registration ends tommorrow, not tourney.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
for the HOTEL, yes.... but you dont have to pay anything til checkout//can change payment methods

for the tournament you have til the 1st, then ill probably re-open it for a few days in february but it will be 2.50 more!

list is updated! been getting like 5-8 registrations a day...not bad. look @ the list though, do you guys recognize a lot of these people? i dont. it seems like a large % of people i register do not post or anything....SRK style

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
brawl coming in....strong?

also i know people have asked this before, but i dont remember what ur answe was, when are you gonna put up pools and stuff?

phish-it

Smash Champion
I've got a friend that will be coming but likely not entering, can the spectator fee be paid at the door? Or does it have to be done online like the rest of the registration?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
spectator fee has to be paid online as well. i tried to be nice last year, but then everyone took advantage of it and nobody paid for spectator fees so this year I have to be more careful with registrations, check-ins, etc.

i probably wont deny anyone from paying come event time, tbh, but i really want the payments online if possible. they wont be able to get into the venue before paying, though, as whoever is doing security at the time wont let them in and theyll have to come find me and blah blah. i just dont want to deal with that all weekend!

reneblade ill post them 2-3 days after registration closes for the last time.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
haha i wasnt talking about you ocean i was talking about cory. when you had offered me and Jim a ride we talked about it and decided not to go because of money.

good stuff though =p

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...Brawl only got like 4 more people than last time...damn.

Brawl people need to step that **** up.

Melee on the other hand...holy **** at having 14 less people from 150. The scary thing is, there's still

waay more people that haven't even registered.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
only time will tell!

brawl did this same thing last year, too. theyre even worse than melee players when it comes to reg. :p

Dart!

Smash Master
Alright plank, you've taken 60 of my dollars for this.
Lets go midwest, i'm teaming with vro btw if you wanna update your list thing.

Pi

Smash Hero
Booked my room
I have 3 extra spots for friday night if anyone is looking for a place to stay?
I'll charge you like 10$ if you wanna crash there on friday
PM me, first 3 get it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Will Crismas be at that event selling stickers :)?

I need new ones cause my Wolfs are starting to deteriorate.

<Needz new controller @___@.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Once again...

I have a room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night available. PM me if you need a room for those nights.

:069:

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
is there a set schedule for this like the last one?

like, the tourney is set to be over by sunday night and crews + super duper friendlies on monday?

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
I really hope grand finals are all done by early Monday, our flight leaves at 4pm... :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I really hope grand finals are all done by early Monday, our flight leaves at 4pm... :(
yes, the tourney will be done by 3 or so =D

crystalnite schedule is on 1st page :p

LAST DAY TO REGISTER YOUR HOTEL ROOMS!!!!

trust me you dont want to stay anywhere else!!!!

If you were planning on cramming lots of people into a room i really suggest re-planning!!!!! fair warning number 55!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom