• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
^Not in 100cc/wifi sadly (only on certain tracks and on some only in certain places)
mkw is probably the least competitive mariokart. Though it has a decently sized community and playing in the WCL can be pretty fun.
mkdd might be the best since you can dodge both blue and red shells :)

Edit: Oh, and i believe items can be set to strategic in mkdd as well.

Sidenote: I was among the best in mkds for a while (managing to be #1 too though only kept that position for a day lol) so i'm not nearly as bad at that game as i am at smash... So I do know what i'm talking about (somewhat at least) :p

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
150cc, true depends on the location you are on during the race. I use to have the world record for Sky garden Back in the day's Of MKDS. Im rusty but I won't let that get me. I got so bored I do MKDS avi's If y'all want like pokemon or megaman or any 2-d pic I can do it for you for free. Just need a laptop and Paint.

Edit: Since you know it's MKDS Thing is limited on colors don't make it like Extremely in depth colorwise.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
god dammit Plank
it's Strong Bad
not Strong_Bad or StrongBad

>:O :mad:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
are you kidding me? you shouldn't be punished for being ahead, but there is no way in hell you should be rewarded.

strategic items is pretty boss.
I guess I worded it pretty badly, so let me reword it. Basically I think the best strategy in a racing game should be to try to constantly stay in first. Yes it being Mario Kart, they will help people in lower places by giving them red shells and stuff but ultimately you should try to stay in first. I personally don't think a game where it's better strategically to be in a slightly lower place like 3rd for most of the race is good competitively.

rhan

Smash Hero
How many days until we have an entire colab of gamer testosterone in the same building?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i was, but i got hig....erm....busy....and forgot :(

i got this TONIGHT!!!! when i get off work. or maybe on my lunch break depending

lol

omggggg DAZWA im so freaking happy

dazwazawaz do u wanna team?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I guess I worded it pretty badly, so let me reword it. Basically I think the best strategy in a racing game should be to try to constantly stay in first. Yes it being Mario Kart, they will help people in lower places by giving them red shells and stuff but ultimately you should try to stay in first. I personally don't think a game where it's better strategically to be in a slightly lower place like 3rd for most of the race is good competitively.
learn how to hold bananas.

scrub.
<3

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lol double sheik.

me and my partner vs jman/m2k's double sheik in pools. it was incredibly not fair, as we were doing double falcon.

edit

hax and lovage: Rematches plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom