• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Kel

Smash Master
In 7th grade I went to Walnut Hills High School. It's a College Prep school and it is up its own *** about it, but anyway. I was in 1st bell art class and I had my pokemon cards binder out (this was 99' so pokemon was hot). I can't remember if I was playing someone before school started or if I was trading with someone, but another guy (whose name I still remember haha) came up and took one of my cards.
I said "where's the card"
"I dunno" he replied"
after this discussion seemed to go nowhere I walked up to him, put my hands around his throat and lifted him into the air (DBZ style). I repeated myself, "Where's the card?"
gasping, he responded "It's on the floor!"
so I released him, right hooked him in the face and he fell to the floor.

This is when sense kicked into my preteen/ 13 year old self and I was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
Realizing I was in a lot of trouble, I began packing up my binder/ belongings into my backpack when suddenly
*WHAM*
I was hit in the back with one of the art studio's stools (WWE style). It was one of the worst pains I've felt. It sucked.
I collapsed onto my knees right as the art teacher walked in.

I ended up getting suspended for 3 days

/pokemon cards.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I just read this whole thread today. It was amusing and enlightening.

-I should really be studying for an electrical engineering exam that I have on Friday, but these things happen.

-When I was born, the doctor thought that I was going to be ******** because my ears were so small.

-I used to have hair down to my lower back (brofist @ Overswarm).

-I was a gymnast for around 10 years (competing for probably the first 6). I almost competed in level 5, but my coach started going through some hard times and **** sort of fell apart.

-I used to be pretty decent at ddr. I still can beat 12/13 footers on stepmania.

-I work in a machine shop, it's pretty manly.

-I'm a computer science and engineering major. I love math and science, even the really dry stuff.

-I've been atheistic since I was 6. I grew up in an extremely religious area. This wasn't fun.

-I don't think I've ever really felt close to anybody. I love my family, but I've still felt distant even from them.

-I've been addicted to really trashy electronic music lately.

-Skiing is my favorite.

-I don't get out to tournaments too often, but I really like the brawl community. I'm sure I'll see some of you at TYM.

-I can be very pessimistic at times, but I'm still subconsciously a very happy person. I'm especially an extremely happy drunk.

That's probably enough for now. Also, to everybody: don't be too hard on yourselves. I don't think I've met a smasher that I didn't like since I started going to tournaments.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
-theres a couple of smashers I don't like...I don't have a problem name dropping either
and its not even smash related its just general attitude

-I don't like People who are overly cocky over their smash skill as if this is THAT important
you can't put pro smasher on a resume and get hired for that (you might get a sponsor tho...lol)

-I also don't like smasher who meatride (Even if they meat riding me)
especially if they meat ride without any evidence or reason for meatriding beside "oh he plays my main" or "everybody's doing it"

List of people I know I don't like:
M2K
Tantalus <--he's neutral tho..I don't like or dislike him..he has his moments when he dips into the dislike section tho
Bio
Nicole<3 - because she pretty much called me ugly (I don't really dislike you...lol but u know thats ****ed up)
Koro-For failing in dubz (EVERYONE SAW THAT **** ON STREAM) and then trying to blame it on me...LOL
Fatal

I also have a list of fav smashers:
Clow
Y.b.M.
Infern
Legan (pretty much all of the god kais except Blue rouge...I dont really talk to him...lol)
Fats
Koolaid
Like every female smasher except nicole (radium and rikku are at the top of that list tho)
Allied
Blacka
D1
Anti
Future when he's not being gay
Tmacc

these list will expand...lol

Bead

Smash Ace
My parents divorced when I was 7 and I lived with my mom. She teaches gymnastics and she could never find a baby sitter for me when she had to work so I would go to work with her. I would chill out in the rafters of the warehouse building the gym was located. I did this til I was 14 because, well I dunno. Mother thought I couldn't be left alone til I was 14 for some reason.
I think this is why I sympathize for the Phantom of the Opera.

Teh Future

Smash Master
>_>...

anyways i dont see how some people don't dislike anyone.

I mean smash community = awesome but some people its just like...............

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
>_>...

anyways i dont see how some people don't dislike anyone.

I mean smash community = awesome but some people its just like...............
lol yea, you def have a point. I'm just saying that out of the few tournaments that I've been to, and out of the small group of smashers that I've had a chance to actually meet, I have yet meet someone that I don't like.

....But, the smash community is a big place, and I haven't gotten around to meeting all of you yet.....
lolololol :p

황미영

Smash Champion
I like to crossdress. I'm a shallow person. I think fat is ugly, and if you are, it is because of laziness. No excuse. I'm very picky with food. I'm allergic to shrimp, and found out the hard way. I speak Spanish and English. Took two years of Japanese, but because I'm an idiot, I don't know much anymore. I'm currently studying Korean.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Every once in awhile I find a smasher that I don't really like, but it usually changes. At tournaments I mean, there's lots of smashers on the boards I don't like LOL. But I usually try to go out of my way to be on good terms with people.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
lol yea, you def have a point. I'm just saying that out of the few tournaments that I've been to, and out of the small group of smashers that I've had a chance to actually meet, I have yet meet someone that I don't like.

....But, the smash community is a big place, and I haven't gotten around to meeting all of you yet.....
lolololol :p
Suppose I haven't met the right *******s yet either, haha.

Kel

Smash Master
Every once in awhile I find a smasher that I don't really like, but it usually changes. At tournaments I mean, there's lots of smashers on the boards I don't like LOL. But I usually try to go out of my way to be on good terms with people.
Hi, Hilt!

10 his

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I know a lot of people get the wrong impression of me on the boards, doesn't matter to me lol.

Internet is internet.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Lol I just read the ladder theory. LOLLOL. I can't agree with that. I don't know about the guy's perspective but I don't rank guys depending on how much money they have. I will agree that I do rank them on how attractive they are to me but ultimately it's how well they treat me. And no, I don't mean how much money they spend on me because you best believe I can buy my own ****.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm not too fond of people who stroke their egos to the point of obnoxiousness.

I'm sure there are PLENTY of people who dislike me because I'm basically the same person online as I am offline. I keeps it real.

I'm actually kinda curious as to who doesn't like me...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
On the top of my head, I can't think of any smashers that I particularly dislike. I'm sure there are some and I've probably complained about certain things from smashers before, but the thought never really sticks in my head for very long. In general I hold the Midwest in pretty high regard.

While I recognize the difference between "IRL" and the Internet as different, well... entities, I can't say that I act much differently at the base for either. I try to represent myself as honestly as possible just overall.

Oh yeah, I hate the phrase "I keep it real" when used even remotely seriously. Sorry, Oreo. <3 It just kinda makes me laugh. Not that I don't think you're legitimate.

Nicole

Smash Champion

Nicole<3 - because she pretty much called me ugly (I don't really dislike you...lol but u know thats ****ed up)
:psycho:
Lol, people call me ugly AAAALLLLLL the time, if I disliked everyone that said it (especially in the smash community) I'd have a **** long list.

Course, while we're calling each other out for calling each other ugly, you let me know how unattractive you found me while stroking my ass in our Apex hotel. I'm aware that most girls respond well to being told that they're not that great, and still having that "nice" guy take an interest in them even though they're so imperfect, but I don't play little mind games like that (probably why you like every female smasher except for me).

Just some real talk, you're still cool in my book and I still like you plenty. Hopefully this doesn't cause any hard feelings.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
:psycho:
Lol, people call me ugly AAAALLLLLL the time, if I disliked everyone that said it (especially in the smash community) I'd have a **** long list.

Course, while we're calling each other out for calling each other ugly, you let me know how unattractive you found me while stroking my ass in our Apex hotel. I'm aware that most girls respond well to being told that they're not that great, and still having that "nice" guy take an interest in them even though they're so imperfect, but I don't play little mind games like that (probably why you like every female smasher except for me).

Just some real talk, you're still cool in my book and I still like you plenty. Hopefully this doesn't cause any hard feelings.
WTF is this Nicole and sorry I missed out on you're tourney?

D

Deleted member

Nicole, if your avatar is who I think it is, then you've just spoiled a major FMA: Brotherhood plot for me...:(

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Nicole WTF?

I've never called you ugly...I never said you were the finest thing in the world either...you should really read our real talk threads...EVERY GIRL is discussed in there

Pretty much what it comes down to is you have a super nice body and I like your Eyes (and hair) but Like I don't usually go for girls like you as far as looks go...not saying I wouldn't beat if it ever came down to it tho

CUZ I'D TEAR THAT *** UP!/BEAT THEM WALLS DOWN!

just saying

<3 you!

PS...I don't recall stroking that *** at Apex...but if i did HELL YEA...I also saved you from a bunch of horny smashers so ye...lolol

Edit: Most girls do not respond to being called ugly...lmao..wtf...thats like a cop out for a dude anyway...just like when a dude breaks up with a chick and then she's all "Well he had a little d**k anyway" knowing that **** aint even remotely true...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean thats not saying much...99.5 percent of smashers Can't even get that status of nicole bieng "okay" with you occasionally touching her azz

99.85 percent will never get to kiss her

and 99.9 percent won't beat

^real statistics

Top Bottom