• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Wow, perverts.... Just because a lady has attractive features you shouldn't just start groping her. That's really weird....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol Y.b.M. wtf

SHE WAS SAVED FROM BEING GROPED

at APEX this ***** was wasted and ****...she was in my room like right in front of the door...lol

I came in to change shirts or something and I was like "WTF Nicole" and she was all dead and ****...lol

there was liek 2-5 other smashers around me (don't remember who) and they were like "oh snaps it's nicole...lets feel her up" or some **** like that...and me and some other dude were like "really, guys, really?"

needless to say it was all prevented...lol..but uhh I asked nicole if she wanted me to put her in the bed and she was like "Naw I'm good on this floor"

was a great night, a great night indeed.

Oh and I grabbed/slapped her *** sometime during apex I think but It wasn't in the creeper way...lol more so me ****ing around with her...I think I got cruz like that too...I might have just body slammed her tho..not sure...lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
LOL. Wow!
Smashers are perverts. Hahaha! I would kick a guy in the teeth if he tried to touch me or do something while I was sleeping. Its not that hard to punch a mutha ****a in the face if you say no and he doesn't get the idea. :)

I guess she was passed out though? Tk you should have made those guys leave for saying that. I would've. :/ unless they were joking. :O

Allied

Smash Master
i didn't touch nicole while she was sleeping ? >_>

i did see her with anti and ToJOe sleeping loolz

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol allied didnt touch her while she was sleeping...and I did kick those guys out...we were only there for like 20 seconds I was changing into night clothes because I went to sleep in NE's Room

I'ma protect nicole as long as she's in my room...lol...or any girl for that matter if some creeper smasher is on that creeper/weirdo/stalker/restraining order inducing ****.

LOL FUTURE SLEPT UNDER THE SINK SATURDAY NIGHT

T'WAS EPIC

now that I think about it I lost allied about 1 A.M. that ***** was passed out in his room...lol

D. Disciple

Smash Master
This thread got funnier.

Alright let me open up a bit.

I have a huge anger problem. Like extremely huge, but can keep it under control 90% of the time, and when I can't I usually don't leave my room until I feel it's passed.

I've been called the kissing bandit, my brother gave me that title lol.

My brothers had me convince that I was allergic to peanut butter for 17 years.

First time I got drunk was when I was 3 years old, with 6 bottles of bacardi on the floor next to me, and my brother saying he came downstairs seeing me slapping myself in the face repeatedly, then trying to fill the bottles back up with water to act like it was never gone.

When I was a toddler, before I moved to MN, I lived in california. A teacher threw me off a big wheeler and onto the ground extremely hard, cause some kid that just got to the day care center, said I took his bike when it wasn't even his. Later on in the week, I got hit by a car but didn't have any scratches or scrapes on me, but the doctor told my brothers and mom that I would have to have brain surgery and that I wouldn't be able to walk anymore, which wasn't true.

Even though my alias is Dark Disciple, I hate being in the dark. Absolutely terrified.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I seen my brother shot in the leg when I was about 8 yrs old, it was f**ked up.

I also fear heights as well.

Allied

Smash Master
lol allied didnt touch her while she was sleeping...and I did kick those guys out...we were only there for like 20 seconds I was changing into night clothes because I went to sleep in NE's Room

I'ma protect nicole as long as she's in my room...lol...or any girl for that matter if some creeper smasher is on that creeper/weirdo/stalker/restraining order inducing ****.

LOL FUTURE SLEPT UNDER THE SINK SATURDAY NIGHT

T'WAS EPIC

now that I think about it I lost allied about 1 A.M. that ***** was passed out in his room...lol
i had to baby sit future

i was pissed, i didnt even know who future was at the time, he was just some drunk yelling white boy who lost his phone.

i didn't sleep until sunday

Teh Future

Smash Master
=( i blame tko for combining all our lolcohol with yours

i was like omg theres 2342343 people drinking all this **** im not gonna get any!

then i drank everything and exploded...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
A drunk future creates a messy past. When you future is drunk, your patients is tested beyond belief, you have been warned...

Nicole

Smash Champion
i didn't touch nicole while she was sleeping ? >_>

i did see her with anti and ToJOe sleeping loolz
pics or it didn't happen.

Also I don't know that I've ever talked to you at all, so how you touched my *** is a mystery to me. Not saying it didn't happen. I remember very little from Saturday night at Apex....

And yes TKO, thank you for protecting me from the *******s who were like, 'oh look a girl is asleep let's take her clothes off and look at her.' I was really disappointed in the smash community when you told me that story...so dumb.

Sorry Auspher, I thought everyone knew by now...

"99.5 percent of smashers Can't even get that status of nicole bieng "okay" with you occasionally touching her azz

99.85 percent will never get to kiss her"

^ pretty true ratios, hehe.

Prawn

Smash Master
just to clarify(cause i didnt really read) no ones saying i did anything ****ed up to nicole right lol

i drunk rambled to her, that was it ROFL

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow a lot of Smashers are creepy as **** lol.

Taking a sleeping girl's clothes off just so you can pretty much molest her?...

Wow...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is getting ridiculous. What is wrong with some of you? Learn to be respectful.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I'm officially finished playing Brawl all together. I can no longer stand seeing the game and CoD has quickly filled that void. I stayed for the community but I don't get to see the people much at all. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm just done playing it. I'll probably still be on the boards to lurk and maybe post, but I see no reason to continue Brawl.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I slept in ultimaterazor's room during apex saturday

on the floor

i felt special

end of post

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I'm officially finished playing Brawl all together. I can no longer stand seeing the game and CoD has quickly filled that void. I stayed for the community but I don't get to see the people much at all. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm just done playing it. I'll probably still be on the boards to lurk and maybe post, but I see no reason to continue Brawl.
Come to at least to the tournament on January 8th

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
I more than likely won't because next quarter I will be taking Intro to Lunix and it's supposed to be harder than Intro to Programming, which killed my life completely.

Cook

Smash Master
Something most people don't know about me:

I wear Tkbro's hoodie everyday.
I have also touched Nicole's butt.
I'm on a boat.

One of these things is false!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Aweh... Banny, that's so saddening. And you can't make it to SiiS4? :urg: Vinnie will be there, it'll be a GnW party. You'd be well missed..

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
~The only reason I play brawl anymore is the smash scene, and as I realize that I'm not as close to the smash scene as I thought I was, I'm starting to dislike the game.
~I'm leaving for New York in two days to march in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade with my highschool band. This will be the first time I've traveled anywhere more north than ohio/indiana.
~It may seem that I'm argumentative, or that I'll just try to start an argument anywhere for any reason, but the main reasons I argue are:
-When a friend of mine is hurt emotionally or physically.
-When someone is forced to leave a group of people (Chat ban is a great example) because of something dumb.
-When I'm getting trolled (Or when I feel like I am, anyways).
If any of these things happen, expect a few walls of text from me. I may be bad at arguing, but I sure will speak my mind to the fullest until my point is across.
~The Phoenix Wright games are really good imo, I just started them a few days ago and they're really cool.

L-R-A-Start

Smash Apprentice
^THIS!

This goes back to the ol "treat people how you wish to be treated". :/
So true, but some people just jump at the opportunity to be *******s. Kinda sad really. :sadeyes:

Also....Day, don't be silly. I know you've gone through a lot and feel mistreated. I'm sure it's hard for you, just as it would be for anyone, to trust people after those terrible experiences, but if you're able to smile for the sake of others after all that, well that alone proves that you're a strong, capable women.

It would be unrealistic for you or me to expect you to move past that, as if it never happened, however, if you really want things to be different, then something has to change in your life. Try working on your confidence (that seems to be a big issue), just a little bit at a time. Keep reminding yourself that you matter just as much as anyone else and you deserve to be treated just as well as anyone else. If someone says or does something hurtful towards you, then just shrug it off because, honestly, who is that person to be able to judge you? I'm sure no one significant, if they're willing to intentionally hurt your feelings.

Now, you can either continue letting things play out the way they are and deal with whatever's been troubling you as you have been OR you can gradually work on improving the different aspects of your life that you're not satisfied with by having a new outlook on them and incorporating more positively influencing factors in your day-to-day experiences.

Sorry if this sounds lecturish, but I really believe you deserve better and in order for things to change you have to believe it too and be willing to make the change for yourself.

Love you Day <3

Top Bottom