• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Puerto Ricans da bess...but boooooooooooooooooy are they drama for your momma material. **** that noise

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
idk.... I know people gonna hate but I don't find Nicole Scherzinger that attractive. She wears too much makeup and she's just got that "fake" look about her.

Bring on the flame comments?

Radium88

Smash Lord
I want my hair to look like hers. I have been growing my hair out and will keep it for awhile, then donate it to locks of love. It will be my third time doing so.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, don't donate to Locks of Love. The donate only a certain percentage of their hair, then sell the majority of it for a profit. So... don't do that.

Kel

Smash Master
I wasn't saying I'm into Turkish chicks. You guysz were talking about asians, and turkey is technically Asia.

The only girl I could ever see myself being attracted to is Kassandra. She is awesome and beautiful and I love her.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL AT KEL TRYNA GET BROWNIE POINTS

you MW boys be soft as **** when it comes to your girlfriends

you know for a fact kassandra is not the only girl IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD FULL OF WOMEN that you find attractive

I'm completely sure you are not the only guy she finds attractive....

Keep it real, Kel, Keep it real.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well I think he can find other girls attractive but Kassandra is the only girl he is attracted to. Well anyways, he is super sweet.

Hylian is like that and I love him for it. Sweet and romantic guys are my type. He always does things that get an "awww" reaction.

@OS: Yeah I have read about that actually. I think there is another organization that does something like LoL. But I also thought LoL is really for kids with alopecia but they get a lot of request from cancer patients. So I thought the hair that is donated are for the kids who cant grow hair and the ones sold were for kids who lost it temporarily due to chemo? I did the research a few yrs ago so I might be remembering wrong.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

you MW boys be soft as **** when it comes to your girlfriends

Nah, I just express how I feel and have no reason to hide it from anyone. I absolutely love doing sweet things for Rauleen and she's never once made me feel used or anything like that. She just makes me unbelievably happy. I don't care about other peoples "image" of me, the whole world can know how much I love her and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CiHJCb63o5g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CiHJCb63o5g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight read wrong...didnt see attracted to and saw attractive

I understand now kel...lmao

but if you were tryna say no other girl in the whole world is attractive I would have to call you a Lie, good sir.

anyway on that whole "attracted to"...thats cute...thats how I think all good relationships should be...1 man...one girl attracted to each other physically mentally and emotionally..oh and intimately

/feelings..lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
EC has a higher abortion rate.

*DiPPPPP*
LMAO...

If I ever get a girl pregnant I will definitely not be asking for an abortion

I'm stable enough to be able to take care of MY baby momma (which i would hope was my girlfriend) my baby (I actually want a girl...weird) and Myself.

Hell I practically have a step daughter already

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
This entire year, I have found about 10 pieces of uncommon currency, like a quarter from the Philippines, Canadian $5 bill, a silver half dollar, two silver quarters, a gold plated half dollar, a silver dollar bill(which I wanted to keep but my boss is stingy), a pure silver penny, and a penny from 1906. Random money happens to me, I guess.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That music was annoying. Rofl at all Wolf players posting simultaneously. Wolfs do travel in packs I guess.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
My friend megan always used to say that I confuse lesbians, because they can't classify me, I look like a lipstick but the second I open my mouth they could classify me as butch? Lolololol.
Butch? I wouldn't say so much. You spoke as genuine as you looked; a girl gamer with a bit of class.

Just giving my impression when I first met you, though. I don't know how you are with your friends hah.

D

Deleted member

I like Rockets in the Basement!
Rockets in the Basement!
Lazers in my Complex?
Your remote mines got no effect,
Golden Gun will get you son,
Jaws be big and number 1,
Getting big with DK mode,
But I just wanna explode,
I blast you into the cement,
It's Rockets in the Basement!