• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO AT DRAGON

and in that case I have had sex with a milf also...she was my ex tho...we dated in high school..broke up...she got pregnant by the next dude...he a deadbeat...I came back into the picture...we got it in again...lol

her daughter is pretty much like my daughter tho whenever I'm in town...stupid deadbeat dads

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
My ex got preggo from the next guy after i dumped her then i decided i wasnt done with her started sleeping with her again then i realized that i wasnt into it anymore and told her bf

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
**** I didn't know that bro, how did her bf react?

@ TKO- Yeah deadbeat dads are a waste of space. There are too many of them out there, that's for sure...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean its just sad...like...thats not even my baby and I don't even live in NC anymore but I still contribute to way more then he prolly ever has

I buy them diapers...I buy that food I watch her when Jael (weird name I know but she panamanian/puertorican...lol) is in the shower (which i watch also...LMAO)

I love them tho..but like I know when I get into a relationship..if its not with her I might be alittle ghost

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Lol asked anthony about it lol....Umm the first time he was aight mad but aight 2nd time he looked like he wanted to hit me the 3rd time he punched me in the face i just took it cuz i felt like a ******* anyways lol

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Lol well she only cheated on him with me three seperate times but they were like week filled periods and like over 30 times easy a piece. I felt like a **** so i took the hit. Me and him are somewhat cool even tho he hates her but he is still with her because of the kid lol. I wouldnt do that to him again lol

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Coheed is extremely legit. I think my oldest girl I've been with is like 25 (was my first time, too)? Not a relationship, but fooling around. Last girl was like 23.

****, I guess I'm into older women. Haven't gotten with a milf, but I almost got with a girl that had a kid, though. Almost.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Girl that had a kid would qualify as a milf Hince "mother" :)

And the guy that i did this too i think i had no problem at the time doing it because i cared about the girl and was with her for quite awhile and he was my friend the second i broke up with her he jumped on it without me knowing and that pissed me off for whatever reason so i just like knowing that i come first lol But in reality it was really ****ty because i dont want that happening to me and im generally really empathetic but everyone can get low but as of now i could give a **** :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you don't have to be single to ****...just saying

also...i think the coming out party is over...

forgot who all came out anyway

umm

you
aushpher
tech.chase

and lain came out to tell you he is NOT gay..lol...who am i missing?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
you don't have to be single to ****...just saying

also...i think the coming out party is over...

forgot who all came out anyway

umm

you
aushpher
tech.chase

and lain came out to tell you he is NOT gay..lol...who am i missing?
Most people knew I was gay because I don't hide it. I'm not flamboyant, so, I kinda HAVE to tell people otherwise nobody will know.

Auspher
Tech_Chase
Shugo
Joey...sorta
Mikey Lenetia
Inui

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO...yea ***** he's been gay for like a year or so now...he says girls are stupid and not worth the time and ****..

Jayford

Smash Lord
I use to take alot of supplements when I played sports (I had to quit after I had 12 concussion), and at the same time I was pretty big into weightlifting so I took all that crap. Its all crap, but there is one supplement that is fantastical, almost as good as Dimas rideding a yunicorn! ****, I am the worst speller ever! but you get it.

This supplement is called NESQUIK® baby!!! hahaha this crack in a bottle use to get me going like nothing else would. It's getting so bad though.

I take it throughout the whole day even if I did not work out. Morning, afternoon, and night and some in between.

And of course, now I'm not even taking the recomended scoops, I'm up to about six to seven big scoops per serving. The doctor told me to STOP! I started getting crazy nose bleeds all the time and bad headachs! The doc said it was the Nesquik® and it was doing majore damage to me.

It was very hard to stop becuase I got very dependit on it, it was like a drug.

It got so bad that I actualy lately I have been snorting it in my dorm room in college before class. When I go more than two days without it, I will I miss it very very much and fall right back on my addiction

Yes it gets me pumped up, jacked up and ready to train, but at the same time it gets me high, I would take it to feel good. I thought well hey it cant be that bad for you, if all the best weightlifters take it it must be good! but then I started thinking about all the ways that Nesquik® has damaged my life.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its all worth it for the VAGGGGGG!!!

naw but really 70% of women are crazy..and if i were to sit down and really analyze what I really want in a women... I feel at this point the girl who closes embodies it is rauleen

(picked a girl you guys could relate too obviously) but even then she would still def be the closest

Edit: LMAO JAYFORD!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
its all worth it for the VAGGGGGG!!!

naw but really 70% of women are crazy..and if i were to sit down and really analyze what I really want in a women... I feel at this point the girl who closes embodies it is rauleen

(picked a girl you guys could relate too obviously) but even then she would still def be the closest

Edit: LMAO JAYFORD!
Yeah 70% is too much. I don't have that problem with guys.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol i figured you thought i was hitting on her. a lot of guys think im hitting on their gfs and the girls always think i like them lolll.. :) i just get along with girls really well, but i dont like them at all i think they're pretty disgusting, and sickening..lol. i always have to let my friends know lol.

My family doesn't know and like half the college knows and we all go to the same school so it gets kind of awkward sometimes...i dont want em to know for now.

ya'll forgot judge.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yep a lot of women are crazy. I've already talked/cut contact with two women in the span of a month. Both were ridiculous on the phone alone, and always had like...50 people around them that they talked with so I would just sit there not even talking with them for 10 minutes then I'd hang up. One kept texting me at all hours during the day and got mad if I didn't or couldn't answer back (lol stupid *****). The other was clingy as can be and got mad at me for just saying "hi" to her obviously prettier friend (who is a hardcore gamer and has small paw print tattoos right above her ****...so much win), and get this...I've only talked to the jealous one for a day after not seeing her since high school three years ago lol. Cut that tie quickly. :laugh:

I'll just focus on my career, my social life, and smash for now. If I get a no strings **** buddy it's all good, but after my string of luck for about a year I don't want to be in a full blown relationship any time soon. Too many headaches and haven't met anyone who I believe I would even come close to being happy with.

D

Deleted member

Still have yet to experience a relationship, and as badly as I want to be in one, I'm afraid of it at the same time.

God, life would be so much easier if I were straight...

On a side note, KB, I'm genuinely curious as to what originally drew you to playing Peach in Brawl?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Still have yet to experience a relationship, and as badly as I want to be in one, I'm afraid of it at the same time.

God, life would be so much easier if I were straight...

On a side note, KB, I'm genuinely curious as to what originally drew you to playing Peach in Brawl?
It's a love/hate kinda thing. I'm incredibly jaded about them because I've had so many ****ty attempts at them but at the same time I'm incredibly lonely so I'm kinda hoping that some kind of companionship will come my way.

Of course, not everyone has as awful luck as me. You might catch a lucky break.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'd like to reiterate that Coheed is completely and utterly ****ing legit.

No-strings **** buddies are alright, but the one I was with I didn't really talk to much. I didn't really like her all like that (even though I'm sorta looking, she wasn't GF material) but I started to feel kinda bad about it, so it didn't last too much longer. Me and my conscious.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Because she came natural to me and is fun to play. I used to main Ness but I just wasn't feeling it. Picked her up in Oct of 08. :3

Plus she taunts people even on the victory screen...just like I would. xD

A little easter egg for you all from a couple of years ago.
My opponent's identity makes it that much better LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p8z8dusp6g

Top Bottom